+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Really excited!!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Really excited!!

You can read more in the promotional section...

But my band is going on tour!! Im am crazy out of my mind busy trying to get things done before the end of April. We mixed and mastered our songs, I know that the site they are on will be blurbed out, but if youd like to hear them please PM me and I can send you to the songs;] Im super proud of myself and my band! wish me luck, lol, Ill need it!

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Really excited!!

hey, if you stop by GA, give me a ring,i'd love to see you guys..........

i'm happy for ya,we've been doin' show for ever,and nver gone on tour,so you guys must be doing something damn right.......go you

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    hey, if you stop by GA, give me a ring,i'd love to see you guys..........

i'm happy for ya,we've been doin' show for ever,and nver gone on tour,so you guys must be doing something damn right.......go you
    Ill deifneately let you know, as the east coast is where we will more than likely be starting;] Well you know what they say, in the entertainment business its all about who you know. And I dont brag about who I know;]

Congrats!

nyar's Avatar The Crawling Chaos

awsome- wheres your site?
    what're the dates and locations you'll hit?
    keep us informed of how things go-

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

We NEED a tour list.. if you come anywhere near the Detroit area i'll be there for sure.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

aawwwe yay congrats!!! <3 <3 <3 i know the feeling, i am going on tour this summer, its so friggin exciting!! <3 have fun! good luck!! dont get too many groupie diseases jk jk

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbink
    We NEED a tour list.. if you come anywhere near the Detroit area i'll be there for sure.
    Oh you bet we will be around the Detroit area!! Mace knows a ton of people there and used to live there;] Once we put together the list, Ill let everyone know!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    aawwwe yay congrats!!! <3 <3 <3 i know the feeling, i am going on tour this summer, its so friggin exciting!! <3 have fun! good luck!! dont get too many groupie diseases jk jk
    VERY cool! We should meet up somewhere on the road, and paint a town red that neither of us have ever been to;p What do you do that youre going on tour?? Lol, and if I got a groupie disease, my bass player wouldnt be very happy...haha.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Good luck on it all!!!! Happy to see it's all falling in place for you band wise...you gotta list some tour dates!

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Well good luck man. Do everything I would do just scale it down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    VERY cool! We should meet up somewhere on the road, and paint a town red that neither of us have ever been to;p What do you do that youre going on tour?? Lol, and if I got a groupie disease, my bass player wouldnt be very happy...haha.
    We should deff! If you come to the San Diego or LA area I would love to see one of your shows. I'm the new keyboardist to the band Eternal Unborn, www.eternalunborn.com (im not on the website yet, they havent changed it since Lily Black quit). I've had quite the experience and seen the groupies! LMAO i didn't know that there really were such slutty groupies and crazy things that happen behind the scenes...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    We should deff! If you come to the San Diego or LA area I would love to see one of your shows. I'm the new keyboardist to the band Eternal Unborn, www.eternalunborn.com (im not on the website yet, they havent changed it since Lily Black quit). I've had quite the experience and seen the groupies! LMAO i didn't know that there really were such slutty groupies and crazy things that happen behind the scenes...
    Lol, I am in LA (sort of) silly girl;p Im in Newport Beach inbetween LA and San Diego! We should hang out sometime soon!

And groupies are hella funny. You can get them to do anything...*evil grin*.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Lol, I am in LA (sort of) silly girl;p Im in Newport Beach inbetween LA and San Diego! We should hang out sometime soon!

And groupies are hella funny. You can get them to do anything...*evil grin*.
    oh hell ya, thats way close! well if you guys play locally i would love to come see!! <3 its not far at all (i am used to driving up to LA all the time)

+ Reply to Thread