+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lawnmower Murders

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Lawnmower Murders

So, I went to see Mortiis and The Genitorturers on Friday and then Saturday I went to Sabrina's birthday and then a friend of mine had a more intimate get together last night. But I was virtuous and still got my work done when I got him. Which meant I got to sleep pretty late, but I figured I would just sleep until 3pm-ish and it would all come out close enough to even.

Only there have been fucking lawnmowers going since 10:30am this morning. Which is not an unreasonable time to start on a weekday, but there is not that much damn lawn inside Hollywood city limits. How have they been running those fucking things for this many hours.

I am so tired I feel like my eyeballs are going to fall out. It is probably irresponsible for me to even be near a keyboard while this exhausted.

Some really great updates posted to BlueBlood.com right now due to my sleeplessness though.

Default Re: Lawnmower Murders

i hate lawnmowers too.

i hate lawns.

i hate grass.

well, i like wheatgrass.

and Grass.

but i hate lawns.

sorry they're fucking with you sleepyhead. now that i live in manhattan, i don't have to deal with that one... but it used to get me every weekend in ohio.

Default Re: Lawnmower Murders

so weird to hear mortiis nowadays. from being in black metal band Emperor and then his own darkwaveish/industrial.... quite a change, i dig what he does now better though

+ Reply to Thread