+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pain in love

Default pain in love

I need to get this out. I'm unhappily in love... whit a swinger chic... Now my mind and heart fight between each other.... damn it hurts.
    I don't think I deserve this.... please give me some support

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: pain in love

ummmmm.........I;m sorry to hear that. it sux being in a relationship where you dont feel comfortable, ahve you tryed to talk to her?

we practicaly said everything to each other....

need more info then........does she love you back?

I think the word "swinger" says it all. If that's the lifestyle she's into...chances are she's not into his kind of love.

Mother Superior

I have a uncle in the same situation. At times this relationship is the best thing he ever had, other times he is miserable and ready to run away from the person he is in a relationship with. Is that how you feel? Your thread was pretty succinct, maybe when you feel like it, you can share more with us. We have all be in situations that were and are painful when it comes to love. You said she was a swinger chick, what did you exactly mean by that?

citating her: "I just want to have fun" then I answered: "Ok then, go have fun but never hug me or kiss me anymore"
    then comes a little bit quiet situation after she comes to hug me.... then I'm like "WTF, what's that about, do you feel sory for me?" no answer... "If you feel sory for me... DON'T, am I realy that poor? (can't find a word in english for "poor" than literaly translating it, maybe it doesn't fit) ....stop playing and be a friend and help me get a real girlfriend.... end of part 1

maybe it's me because I didn't had real "hand-holding" girlfriend since 3 years back when I moved in sweden... only stupid 1 night stands and such.... so I was emotionaly harmfull.... now when I realise I wouldn't even care about that 3 years back.....

last night we went out to party hard time on some raves around.... I don't know if she pretends that she care or does she realy care because she acted so.... and then... another guy (like fifth in row, but not same night) exchanging numbers, dancing together and so on.... ok, I'm fine with that.... I know on what I am... moving on (yeah, wright) fucking heart doesn't listen....well, she's prety, she dance good and fuck even bether....

a little story about my 2 weeks stand

I don't know if I should describe her a little bit more or mention that under those 2 weeks she lived at my place....

damn I don't feel for re-checking what I wroted wright now... hope it's not rediculous

its nt rediculous. my ex finaee I only knew for a month before popping the question to her. turns out in the ned she only wanted me for my paychecks (navy times.) and called it all off once there was a three week period of no omney. the heart can make you do crazy things. but yes, there is love in a swingers heart. it's just not everyones nature to be a swinger. i like to keep things open but am very much monogomous natured and have also been on the bad end of one night stands and booty calls quite often, it hurts. the bes tthing for you to do is move on and find someone who will care for oyu back but don't mistake lust for love. sounds a bit like you may have been more in lust than anything else. and thats okay too. lust is an animal trait. and everyon lusts after somthing or someone-scoff! I used to lust after janeen garofillo (dont ask)things will get better buddy, just take some time, have a rounder or two and chill.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    I used to lust after Janeen Garofillo (don't ask)
    You're right, why ask? or even mention such things?
    Ouch, I forgot.
    Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    I need to get this out...
    So I gona let this evade in the deepnest of threads between all those selfloving topics and "What's your.....?" survey threads.

You're right, why ask? or even mention such things?
    Ouch, I forgot.
    So I gona let this evade in the deepnest of threads between all those selfloving topics and "What's your.....?" survey threads.
    make quick jokes all you want but if all you caught of what I said was that......you need to clean your ears out and open your eyes cus there was a lot of good advice in that comment.

see, thats the problem with people who want support on things-they dont want good advice, they just wanna someone topat em on the shoulder and pretend everythings gonna be okay.

I give good advice olix, i have always been good at that but noone wants to listen to good advice.

the last person who came to me for advice I told ehr to leave her asshole of a husband and get out of the state. did she listen? no. now? she's in a loveless marriage with a shotgun owning steroid freak and has a kid......got knocked up during the time priod she was wanting to get a divorce form him, cant get one now cus he'll say she's crazy to the state, show them time she stayed ina nut house and have her child taken away so....yeh. janeane gaorofllo. dude, this is the last time i give advic to anyone. have a good relationship.

I got your advices. Thanx for them. But point where it turned up in my head was when you writed
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    (don't ask)
    and realised it's not worthi mentioning such thing.... or more like she is not worthy mentioning her.... yeah, I should do that.... stop mentioning

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

ok seeing as i have had my share of shitty relationship problems in the past, take my advice when i tell you this: drop the chick and move on with your life. i know its gonna kill to be without someone you love, but obviously she doesnt love you, and by staying with her its just gonna make you hurt worse. it will take time to get over your pain, but trust me when i say that its really the best thing for you to do. you dont even have to listen to me, but i did it and it really made me realize what life was like. good luck honey.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

well I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'swinger' I mean theres swinger's and theres swingers so that leaves you with two options either dump her , really fast, or go with it and use her like she's using you , use the tools you got to get what you want and if in the end she complains you can tell her "what did you expect"

or you could say you want to be exclusive, meaning noone else

You should probably let her know that you are interested in something more exclusive (if you are). It sounds to me like you aren't going to be comfortable with things as "open" as they are, even if she's not doing it in front of your face.

The important thing to remember is, as Malcolm said, "...there is love in a swingers heart." Just because a girl likes fooling around with different guys doesn't mean she doesn't care about you, or that she might not choose you over that lifestyle if it came down to it.

Then again, you wouldn't want her to resent you. I guess it comes down to whether or not it's an experimental phase, or in her nature to be that way.

I already let her know. She "was" doing it in front of my face.... I dumped her last night...

she camed to my place yesterday morning, but it was bad timing.... my mom was at my place and we was fighting over some thing and she was realy pissed off (plus she dislikes that girl) when she came to door... damn it was so funny and emaracing at the same time.... my mom was like, we're leaving now (including me) , you can go and then she closed door in front of her face.....

later I just wroted a sms to her... a "good bye" one.... damn.. and I'm already healed, I don't feel any lust or any regret.... thanx to you all for being helpfull....

guess who's back.... ok, long story for writing it all but on the end I'm doing a website for her guess what kind, allready got some test videos.... my bigest thanx goes to my sister who initiated this

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

What kind?

I have a bad feeling I know the answer...

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

if its what i think it is, im confused :|

ok... it's erotic... no xxx
    I'm confused as well, but I'll let you know how is it going

I could use some help or advice as well If anybody knows anything throw it in...

your sister suggested you run a erotic website for your ex girlfriend?

im not the only one that see's, well, something wrong in this right?

yes... she suggested her.... it was more like a joke but when X heard about earnings then it got more seriously... she doesn't want any nudity... but we'll se.... she's young cute raver with dreadlocks, hardcore swinger

.... i actually feel like reality has been turned upside down... so your ok with this? i mean, u left her because she wasn't comited to you, so now your gonna helper publish erotic pictures of herself across the net?

your a better man than me :|

oh man... it's complicated... but it all turned good on end
    now i'm of to bed... but i'll update ya
    write sugestions

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

wow, i know a lot of guys who wouldn't be able to handle doing something like that.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Sounds like it was just a temporary obsession, and now he snapped out of it.

Once you break attachments, it becomes easy to just enjoy what comes along,
    without thinking about having a girlfriend out of the deal...

well... I forgot to mention, we're not together, not anymore
    and now when I sleeped over that idea it realy looks like a temporary obsession to me.... but I'll ask her when she gets home....

If that doesn't work out at least I have my sister if I want to do anything, and come on now... no dirty minds and stuff, she's a pro model and allready been in some fancy magasines from paris and stuff.... a little fan site with membership won't hurt but my moms will if she finds out

well, whatever makes you happy i guess.....

but i just need to say this, weird!

whoa dude..thats probably the scariest thing ive heard/seen in a while...is she a death metal singer? no offense bro but im not understanding the video at all?

im not understanding this thread at all :|

I'm scared.

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    I'm scared.
    that i understand

wait untill final product.....