+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Odes to W?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default No Odes to W?

I can't count on 100 paws the great tunes that came out of someone's hatred for Ronald Wilson Reagan. He just evoked the best (or worst) in everyone.

Can someone point me to some similar odes to W? Is he really just this boorish and trite?

Personally, I love Reagan despite it all. I don't like Bush. Still waiting for the soundtrack.

OEC

EasyRider's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: No Odes to W?

America Eats Her Young - the Dayglow Abortions

The American president's an angry little man who doesn't have a thought of his own
    He's the slave of multi-death corporations and the puppet of religion
    He's told what to do by a big machine that doesn't give a shit about us human beings
    And it needs the Middle Easy for its Armageddon feast because it is the beast

** I guess it's almost worst. Bush is like this surreal figurehead. Reagan was hated qua Reagan **

U know anything more direct?

OEC

There's quite a few listed on topplebush.
    Most of them are by "folk singers."

I searched Google for anti Bush songs and that was the first site listed.

Have a look at the album cover for that song. The album in question is called Holy Shiite.

RE:
    The American president's an angry little man who doesn't have a thought of his own
    He's told what to do by a big machine that doesn't give a shit about us human beings

These lyrics don't apply to Reagan..... though they did namecheck him on Ronald McRaygun

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphynth
    There's quite a few listed on topplebush.
    Most of them are by "folk singers."

I searched Google for anti Bush songs and that was the first site listed.
    Cool. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider
    RE:

These lyrics don't apply to Reagan..... though they did namecheck him on Ronald McRaygun
    Oh I know. Reagan hate was much more direct. I'll check the album. I just copy/pasted that from the song u mentioned.

OEC

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

They say the New World Order is just God's master plan. And if the blueprint calls for some to starve, well don't blame God's right hand man. Because the President is holy. And the President is pious. And Hallelujah! He's a good ol boy! Hosanna in the highest!

The plan is written in God's hand and only Bush can read it. And it calls for battle in God's name and it calls for Bush to lead it. And the blueprint calls to drill for oil and exterminate the land. And if you can't hear God's calling, than you're probably from France! Because the USA is holy. And the USA is pious. And Hallelujah! God is on our side! Hosanna in the highest!

God is great, and God is good. And let us thank God for our food. We may well have more than we need and God may well yet have mouths to feed. But God is great, and God is good, and someday soon he'll fed ya too. Cuz once we got our yachts and crowns, we'll plan some food to trickle down. So just keep those thoughts holy. And be patient and be pious. And Hallelujah! God encourage your prayers! Hosanna in the highest!

And I thank God for a God so mild who spared the rod and spoiled the child. And signed a blank check for his boys and girls to buy up the entire world. So don't think us rude if we intrude, God and Heaven ordained us to. So you best improve that attitude. Step aside, there's work to do. And thanks for keeping things in shape so we can come and take our place. So Hallelujah! Aint God great! Hosanna in the highest!

NOFX - The War on Errorism
    Greenday - American Idiot
    Ministry - Houses of the Molé

Those are some anti-bush albums.

I wrote a song about Bush last year..if you want to hear that too hehe..
    Download

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    NOFX - The War on Errorism
    Greenday - American Idiot
    Ministry - Houses of the Molé

Those are some anti-bush albums.

I wrote a song about Bush last year..if you want to hear that too hehe..
    Download
    American Idiot goes way beyond Bush. I'll check out the other three (including yours) Damn, send me some stuff privately. I'll put u on my damn music list.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    They say the New World Order is just God's master plan. And if the blueprint calls for some to starve, well don't blame God's right hand man. Because the President is holy. And the President is pious. And Hallelujah! He's a good ol boy! Hosanna in the highest!

The plan is written in God's hand and only Bush can read it. And it calls for battle in God's name and it calls for Bush to lead it. And the blueprint calls to drill for oil and exterminate the land. And if you can't hear God's calling, than you're probably from France! Because the USA is holy. And the USA is pious. And Hallelujah! God is on our side! Hosanna in the highest!

God is great, and God is good. And let us thank God for our food. We may well have more than we need and God may well yet have mouths to feed. But God is great, and God is good, and someday soon he'll fed ya too. Cuz once we got our yachts and crowns, we'll plan some food to trickle down. So just keep those thoughts holy. And be patient and be pious. And Hallelujah! God encourage your prayers! Hosanna in the highest!

And I thank God for a God so mild who spared the rod and spoiled the child. And signed a blank check for his boys and girls to buy up the entire world. So don't think us rude if we intrude, God and Heaven ordained us to. So you best improve that attitude. Step aside, there's work to do. And thanks for keeping things in shape so we can come and take our place. So Hallelujah! Aint God great! Hosanna in the highest!
    Groovin. What is the song name/artist?

OEC

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Groovin. What is the song name/artist?

OEC
    "new world order" by Defiance, Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory