+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello to all

Genesis's Avatar Member

Default Hello to all

Hello to all, I am Genesis and I have been involved with Blue Blood for about 4 years now.
    I remember the first time I saw Gothic Sluts and how fabulous their work was, not to mention how hot Szandora was! I was in love and the next day they contacted me (strange how that works!) and *poof* a Blue Blood model I became!

I've been fortunate to be featured on:
    Rubber Dollies, Barely Evil and Gothic Sluts.

Not much has changed since my first visit to Gothic Sluts, I still love all the work that Forrest and Amelia have put out and Szandora is still the hottest girl on the site!

Want to know more about me? IM me on AIM or check out my profile. I'm loving the revised forum and all the great threads you all have started and contributed to.

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Hello to all

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis
    Hello to all, I am Genesis and I have been involved with Blue Blood for about 4 years now.
    I remember the first time I saw Gothic Sluts and how fabulous their work was, not to mention how hot Szandora was! I was in love and the next day they contacted me (strange how that works!) and *poof* a Blue Blood model I became!

Not much has changed since my first visit to Gothic Sluts, I still love all the work that Forrest and Amelia have put out and Szandora is still the hottest girl on the site!

Want to know more about me? IM me on AIM or check out my profile. I'm loving the revised forum and all the great threads you all have started and contributed to.

Cool to see you on the boards!
    I love your work with blueblood.. I'm waiting on a shoot with you and Szandora!!!!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by DyingSunshine

.. I'm waiting on a shoot with you and Szandora!!!!
    I think we all are.

Genesis's Avatar Member

It's nice to be on the boards and thanks for the compliment! You say you are waiting for a shoot with me and Szandora? Me too!!!! You know what would be really hot though? Rachel Face and Szandora... I'd be in complete heaven to be in a shoot with them... or at least to watch a shoot between the two of them hehe > : }

Vaughn's Avatar Walking Sucker Punch...
    Remember that hole you dug in the yard that time?

Nice to see you here.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Yay! Now that Genesis is here, the party will crank up a notch!

Looking like I will have to go north again soon. Maybe I'll fly instead of driving this time. It was a little less hard on the system flying last time.

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

It's nice to be on the boards and thanks for the compliment! You say you are waiting for a shoot with me and Szandora? Me too!!!! You know what would be really hot though? Rachel Face and Szandora... I'd be in complete heaven to be in a shoot with them... or at least to watch a shoot between the two of them hehe > : }

You're welcome, and I agree.. Ima mention that to her.. FORREST - AMELIA!! sounds good, no???

DescendingAngel's Avatar Member

Welcome to the boards >=o)

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

Hi

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

hello

Genesis's Avatar Member

Thanks for the welcome :p