+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your Pets

Default Re: Your Pets

I have a beautiful black and white Siberian Husky. His name is Misha. He is seven years old. I also have two cats. Their names are Skittles and Tao.

I really like animals...Mostly exotics or just pets that most ppl dont have....

I have a 4" Red Tail Boa....I call her Sith...The name has some meaning if you want to look it up...I once knew but have forgotten

I have 2 Hedge Hogs....Mortisha and Gomez... (I used to watch the Adams Family all the time....Mortisha Was HOT!!)

I had a Hairless Rex (CAT)..Named T-Rex...but Sith got loose one night and T-Rex Became Dinner....

I have about 15 White mice that I use to feed Sith....I have just named them all Lunch Dinner Supper Snack Etc...Thats the only reason I keep them...

I want to save up to get enough to buy a fish tank and get some Salt water Tropical Fish...All the pictures I have seen of these type fish are amazing...The colors the way they look...I have also heard that a salt water aquarium is like another full time job to keep the pH and all inline so not to kill the fish...But thats what I want....

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

i have two of the most adorable kitties ever. Nocturna, the evil queen and resident destructo- cat, has no qualms about telling you exacataly what she thinks of you and your habits. she'll chew you out if you're gone all day and will climb your back to stand on top of the nearest door. her most evil power is the one that will put you to sleep. you get home, you sit down on the couch, she curles up next to you and the next thing you know its three am.
    Zim (yes, named for the cartoon) is the bigest scardy cat ever. 27 lbs, but not fat and frightened to death of his own shadow he has the tinyest squeaky voice. when we brought him home he fit on top of the game cube with room to spare. he still curles up under the blankets and you can hear him purr across the house. lemme see if i can find pics.

Genesis's Avatar Member

I have a black and white short hair cat that's a little over a year old and his name is Figaro.
    I gave him his name because when he was a kitten I was painting my house and he went flying through the front room and ran right through the paint I had on the floor. There were little kitten prints every where!

I just got a new kitten today. I'm not sure as to what her name will be. She's 3 months old and Siamesse (I'm sure that I didn't spell that right, I'm a really horribe speller =p ). She has bright blue eyes, off white coloring, black tipped ears, black around her eyes and nose, white mouth and black paws.
    I'll have to post pics of the two of them soon.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    I really like animals...Mostly exotics or just pets that most ppl dont have....

I have a 4" Red Tail Boa....I call her Sith...The name has some meaning if you want to look it up...I once knew but have forgotten

I have 2 Hedge Hogs....Mortisha and Gomez... (I used to watch the Adams Family all the time....Mortisha Was HOT!!)

I had a Hairless Rex (CAT)..Named T-Rex...but Sith got loose one night and T-Rex Became Dinner....

I have about 15 White mice that I use to feed Sith....I have just named them all Lunch Dinner Supper Snack Etc...Thats the only reason I keep them...

I want to save up to get enough to buy a fish tank and get some Salt water Tropical Fish...All the pictures I have seen of these type fish are amazing...The colors the way they look...I have also heard that a salt water aquarium is like another full time job to keep the pH and all inline so not to kill the fish...But thats what I want....

I think they need to do a "Cribs" type show on you. You've got ALL the best accessories -- pets, ride, and firepower!

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I think they need to do a "Cribs" type show on you. You've got ALL the best accessories -- pets, ride, and firepower!

Thanx.... I try to live a well rounded life....
    I Got all the essentials down

I used to have 2 Ducks, 2 Hens, and a Rooster, until my neigbors in south carolina killed them!

THIS IS NOT ONE OF MY HEDGE HOGS!!!

This is just a pic to show what the hogs I have look like...
    How can you resist this...They are so neat as pets and very low maintenace.....

I love my little Hoggies.... Everyone I know is waiting for me to breed them and it wont be long...

Hedge Hogs Rock!

Viva Le Sonic!

Mother Superior

I have two cats, they are both strays. One is a female mixed coat of black and white and her name is Zoe, she's 9 or so. Panther is all black and male he is about 16 and has Cancer so he will be getting put to sleep in the near future unfortunately. He has had a good life with me. I will miss him more than anything. This is my second cat I will be putting to sleep, so it makes things harder. My cat that I had put to sleep had breast Cancer, she was all black and a stray as well. I had her for about 12 years, her name was Magick.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

My Bitster, a huge lynx point siamese who was very shy, had to be put to sleep because out feline lukimia and feline HIV. it was very sad. He spent his last three days hiding in my mom's closet. Bitster was another one of those cats that got to be like 20 lbs and had the tinyest of miaows. I miss him. and Zeus. Zeus had to e put down due to alcohol poisoning. the night before, my parents had made an everclear watermelon. he licked up the everclear and no one tried to stop him. he was one of the worlds greatest cats... *sniff* it is sad to put a kitty to sleep, but i think of it this way, it's a hell of alot less painful for them to go now than to live with all that pain till it kills them. My grandmother had a pet wolf that was sick. she took it to the doctor and the dr said that by all rights this animal should have died. but hansel loved grandma soo much he was trying to stick around for her sake. pets are the greatetst. thats enough depressing everyone now...
    K

+ Reply to Thread