+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ..::Dr. Kill - Confesions::..

Default Re: ..::Dr. Kill - Confesions::..

probably more sugar....

so... It seems that no others on this forum have any problems... or am I wrong?

make my day and write me some problems.....

Dr. Kill

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Dear Dr. Kill,
    Sometimes I have a terrible urge to piss on the computers at work like some incontinent feral dog. Should I see a doctor?

Signed,
    I.P Freely

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    Dear Dr. Kill,
    Sometimes I have a terrible urge to piss on the computers at work like some incontinent feral dog. Should I see a doctor?

Signed,
    I.P Freely
    firsth.. if you should see a doctor... that would be me....
    second... nothing special.... just buy you self one of this new fancy waterproof computers (I sugest laptop) and do your thing....

Dr.Kill

As long as the doc visit doesn't involve looking in my peehole everything is fine.,

Will we get to talk about my deep seated need to kick strangers in the nuts? Or my odd habit of growling at strangers?

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

As long as the doc visit doesn't involve looking in my peehole everything is fine.,

Will we get to talk about my deep seated need to kick strangers in the nuts? Or my odd habit of growling at strangers?
    HAHA! Ilike you

Dr. Kill:
    I had an evil spirit pestering me last night. It kept on scurrying around in a way that was detrimental to my sleep. This really bothered me, but my attempts at swatting it were undermined by its etherial nature. What should I do?

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Dr. Kill... I have testicles that would make a Brahma bull blush.
    Even though they are well liked (and licked) by most that have had the pleasure...
    I have knocked quite a few lovers unconscious during some rough 69'ing action.
    Would you recommend a scrotal nip and tuck?
    And a clothier who actually caters in large nut fashions.
    Most everything I have is like a cheap hotel without dancing
    (no ballroom)

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

if ya join my freakin' evil empire I will get a clothier to make you extra large freakin' nut sack pants, you will be know as golden ball. Also my freakin evil empire has Waterproof Macs so you can work for me in my control center NudeMuse, as for the enrollment rate, it's not going well I think I need a new slogan....freakin evil isn't enough anymore

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

ok my prob is this i am allready part of an evil org(Wal Mart ) but it isent suiting my needs also i am still waiting to institute the take a wepon to work day but am not getting a responce fromm manegement what to do ???? stuck in hell

So, you are one that everybody complains on....

Keep on doing that and you'll stay stranger... damn... I'll be forced to use my super ninja powers if I saw black chick in combat boots trying to kick my balls..... hopefully nobody is so crazy to charge on me

Dude if you bust super ninja powers I'm afraid I'll have to break out my 'bitch my man ain't yo babys Daddy'

And yes it's me that people are whispering about. I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by macabrette
    Dr. Kill:
    I had an evil spirit pestering me last night. It kept on scurrying around in a way that was detrimental to my sleep. This really bothered me, but my attempts at swatting it were undermined by its etherial nature. What should I do?
    pester him back until he gets bored.... =)

Quote Originally Posted by HempKnight
    Dr. Kill... I have testicles that would make a Brahma bull blush.
    Even though they are well liked (and licked) by most that have had the pleasure...
    I have knocked quite a few lovers unconscious during some rough 69'ing action.
    Would you recommend a scrotal nip and tuck?
    And a clothier who actually caters in large nut fashions.
    Most everything I have is like a cheap hotel without dancing
    (no ballroom)
    be proud, don't be ashamed by big testicles... you should go in world and show to people what you got.... or at least buy your self nice pants with big pockets, make holes in pockets and then put your balls thrue them.... invent new fashion...

Quote Originally Posted by Oil~Boy 26
    ok my prob is this i am allready part of an evil org(Wal Mart ) but it isent suiting my needs also i am still waiting to institute the take a wepon to work day but am not getting a responce fromm manegement what to do ???? stuck in hell
    if you don't like it... move on...make your life most enjoyable, like I do =)

Dude if you bust super ninja powers I'm afraid I'll have to break out my 'bitch my man ain't yo babys Daddy'

And yes it's me that people are whispering about. I did it.
    so what

No see this is the part where you get all scared and run away screaming, 'NO BAD BEASTY!' I'm very scary you know. Cause...grrrrrr and stuff.

No see this is the part where you get all scared and run away screaming, 'NO BAD BEASTY!' I'm very scary you know. Cause...grrrrrr and stuff.
    so you are the one that's very scary...

Click here if you dare to se who's gonna be after you.... my personal hitman for fun

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    so you are the one that's very scary...

Click here if you dare to se who's gonna be after you.... my personal hitman for fun

Okaaaaaay maybe that's scarier than I am. O_o

I don't believe so =P

there are no freakin' sissies allowed ya freakin' got me?

I tend to upset , offend, and aggravate most people, Even though I mean well, and try to be helpful and friendly,etc.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

dear dr kill

i am currently sleeping with 3 women but one of them is to fat to enjoy sex in certain positions...i have tried having sex with her more often to work off those extra calories but now my other women are complaining i don't spend enough time with them. i'm already doing the work of 3+men keeping these women satisfied but these extra workouts are stretching even me thin. what do i do

h. umpalot

Quote Originally Posted by skully
    dear dr kill

i am currently sleeping with 3 women but one of them is to fat to enjoy sex in certain positions...i have tried having sex with her more often to work off those extra calories but now my other women are complaining i don't spend enough time with them. i'm already doing the work of 3+men keeping these women satisfied but these extra workouts are stretching even me thin. what do i do

h. umpalot
    make your self a schedule... every day another one... learn a middle way....

let the force be with you!

p.s. try with some redbull/votka or some pills to gain stamina when is needed=)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    I tend to upset , offend, and aggravate most people, Even though I mean well, and try to be helpful and friendly,etc.

so what

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    there are no freakin' sissies allowed ya freakin' got me?
    blah BLAH blah BLAH blaaaa....

Now Freakin' Do Yer Doctoring Ya Freakin Smartass!

of corse =)

and your little dog too

so what
    OliX is my new hero.

thanx karyn

...anyone more with problems?

I brought this thread to life again because I don't believe that everybody else live without problems..... wright now I'm going to sleep and when I wake up I would like to see some posts (problems) so I could drink my coffee, smoke cigarets and help people (that's what makes me happy... yeah, helping people, don't laught!)

so..... G'nite

Dear Dr. Kill,
    I hate to bother you but I find I'm again having that terrible urge to kick strangers in the nuts. Can you help me? I also have to confess I almost peed in the computer I work on at work.
    From,
    Pissing nutcruncher

Dear Dr. Kill,
    I hate to bother you but I find I'm again having that terrible urge to kick strangers in the nuts. Can you help me? I also have to confess I almost peed in the computer I work on at work.
    From,
    Pissing nutcruncher
    If that makes you happy then go for it. Kick someone, but see to kick him realy hard so he doesn't raise, then you have advantage over him. You can run away or kick him again without problems for your ass.

About peeing I'm gonna say again: do it if that makes you happy. But look if that is what realy makes you more happy, that tiny moment or monthly salary at that job....
    And if you realy can't stand the pleasure then get yourself daipers and try like that. Just close your eyes and imagine that you don't have them when you are doing it...

p.s. tell me how was it... how does it feel

So if I get arrested for kicking random nutsacks I can just tell 'em Dr. Kill said it was ok?

And...HA I did actually pee on something out of spite. It was my friends roommates car. It froze in a little puddle on the roof of his car overnight. It felt silly but strangely liberating.

Does that make me weird?

why should... there is other things that counts, everyone has they own things that doesn't fit in social life (somewhere it fits)

Did you thought about pee fetish=) try combining your "pleasure" with another pleasure who knows=) everyday you learn something new, or not ;-)

If i was near you, if I know you or something, I would force you to wear pampers....

Just got idea=) kick some motherfucker balls, realy hard, that he stays on floor enoght time that you can pee on him, and then...... hmmmm.... do it again :9

p.s. there are some fucks around that like stuff like that.... just place comercials somewhere and earn some money on it *tip*

The whole pee fetish thing just makes me laugh. It's more of an aggression thing. You know like some small animals will pee on you if you scare em?

I think I would enjoy knocking some jackass down..*dreamy sigh...mmm steel cap boots* I'd be too busy doing a victory dance to pee. But it would be funny.

I can imagine.... =)
    If you ever do that, tell me about, how does it feel.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

I can imagine.... =)
    If you ever do that, tell me about, how does it feel.
    If it happens, I'll capture it all on digital video and post it for you to see

I count on you

+ Reply to Thread