+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does Anyone Know if Blue Blood Superstar Hottie Jennifer from the Nuns is Okay?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Does Anyone Know if Blue Blood Superstar Hottie Jennifer from the Nuns is Okay?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    Hey luv, so I can keep an eye out for 'em, what are your titles for your scripts?

Alas, I have heard of movie deals getting blown by leaked material and making a movie takes years, so this is a place where it totally makes sense to me that Jennifer has to keep her lips sealed. I'm sure she'll keep us posted as possible and I am sure to promote everything she does as soon as it is cool to tell y'all.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Does Anyone Know if Blue Blood Superstar Hottie Jennifer from the Nuns is Okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Alas, I have heard of movie deals getting blown by leaked material and making a movie takes years, so this is a place where it totally makes sense to me that Jennifer has to keep her lips sealed. I'm sure she'll keep us posted as possible and I am sure to promote everything she does as soon as it is cool to tell y'all.

Thanks Amelia! It's true, you know about movie biz stuff!

Also, in my law office, one of the attorney is also a film director and producer, so he gives me free advice. And if I ever need to have an attorney contact anyone in the film biz, another attorney at the firm said that she would be happy to represent me. (She actually called an agent once for me!) She even drafted a contract for me. She knows all about The Nuns and she really likes it, etc. she is my friend too. So the attorneys here are all my friends. And I always have them look at any email that I don't understand, and they give me advice, which is really good.

One thing I have learned though, working in a law firm is:

1. Emails CAN be legal evidence. In fact, emails are the BEST evidence, because they include times and dates.

2. Websites, and anything written on, or in the websites, TRUE OR NOT, can be used in a court. I know this because the other singer in The Nuns, was recently involved in an accident case, and the opposing council actually used some PR stuff that I had written on The Nuns website! The things I wrote were just exaggerated PR stuff that may or may not even happen, just nonsense really, but they tried to use it in court. So I do know, that for instance, THIS WEBSITE, if someone made copies of anything written on it, they could try to use it in court.

3. Like DeathKnight said, anything to do with courts and juries, is super, super conservative. Anything to do with goth, fetish, nightclubs, or even just anything sexy is considered evil.

In fact, when I went to meeting with film productions companies in London, the attorneys in my office prepped me on what to wear, what to say, even told me to lower the register of my voice during my meeting, so I think it really helped.

In other words, they de-gothified me... But as I say you can take the girl out of the goth, but you can't take the goth out of the girl...

OK I will shut up now and go back to work....

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

You'll always be a great muse Jen. Now, I'll have to make my own damn movie. Two pallid blondes appear as enemies both intent on destroying the world's financial infrastructure for the good of the animals. But are they? Riddles will be solved. The truth will be revealed. (We can hire other actors when the checks clear)

OEC

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

OEC, please tell me it's SUPPOSED to sound like a B movie?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZ
    OEC, please tell me it's SUPPOSED to sound like a B movie?
    haha I have to say it? Yes, it's a joke :P

Good. So I don't have to crawl into your room and night and murder you in your sleep for thinking of such a horrid movie seriously.

J/k. I'll see you tonight. >.>

Here is a perfect example of how shallow, self centered and phony club people in NYC are... I asked a photographer if she would allow us to use some photos that she had taken of Kris and I for a euology for Kris, and if she might like to say a few words about her.

She turned the entire conversaton around to HERSELF, didn't even mention Kris, and talked about how mean and insensitive I had been to HER, herself, not Kris.

Didn't say a word about Kris, just about herselft, and her stupid, boring life and how important she thought that she was, is... etc...

NYC club people have the HUGEST egos, let me just tell you. All day I talk to judges, attorneys and trophy wives, and NYC phony club people are THE MOST DIFFICULT people to talk to, and have the HUGEST egos...

It is SO much easier talking to NYC judges, media, attorneys, clients, etc... NYC club people are the most egotistical, self centered, selfish, cold people in the universe... They really don't care if anyone lives or dies. They are just heartless... I am sorry to vent, but that's life in NYC babe...

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Here is a perfect example of how shallow, self centered and phony club people in NYC are... I asked a photographer if she would allow us to use some photos that she had taken of Kris and I for a euology for Kris, and if she might like to say a few words about her.

She turned the entire conversaton around to HERSELF, didn't even mention Kris, and talked about how mean and insensitive I had been to HER, herself, not Kris.

Didn't say a word about Kris, just about herselft, and her stupid, boring life and how important she thought that she was, is... etc...

NYC club people have the HUGEST egos, let me just tell you. All day I talk to judges, attorneys and trophy wives, and NYC phony club people are THE MOST DIFFICULT people to talk to, and have the HUGEST egos...

It is SO much easier talking to NYC judges, media, attorneys, clients, etc... NYC club people are the most egotistical, self centered, selfish, cold people in the universe... They really don't care if anyone lives or dies. They are just heartless... I am sorry to vent, but that's life in NYC babe...
    Doesn't surprise me. It's kind of sad but people in law actually are way more cordial. Club people with egos exist for comical purposes only.

OEC

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Hi Jennifer, I'm glad you're alright! Baron and I were in a band called Ephemeral Orchestra for a while and he speaks of you fondly and often. He just flew home for a couple weeks today through the smoky CA air.

This is going to sound insanely slutty, but I actually have dated TWO different boys named Baron, one was a guitar player, and one was a singer. I must stop this pattern of dating broke musicians dalling....

Anyway, lately I have been dating British millionaires and staying in castles,and going to private London clubs. I was even offered marriage to a 73 year old man who is well connected as far as British Royalty and goes to parties at Buckingham Palace regularly... I mean, this would be my entrance into British Royalty and high society in England. I have the background, etc. I come from a good family. But the catch is, he only eats cornflakes and milk, watches TV, has a parrot, and I would have to wear HIS DEAD WIFE'S CLOTHES.... I swear, you cannot make this stuff up.

OK, he still wants to marry me... I could still do it. I just don't know about the conrflakes and TV... I think I will wait... But I DID put him in TWO of my scripts... You can't make up a person like that....

Having dinner with the bitchy photographer on Thursday.... Can I revisit my past? Is it all just a can of worms? Are all my goth bridges burned We shall see...

This is going to sound insanely slutty, but I actually have dated TWO different boys named Baron, one was a guitar player, and one was a singer. I must stop this pattern of dating broke musicians dalling....

Anyway, lately I have been dating British millionaires and staying in castles,and going to private London clubs. I was even offered marriage to a 73 year old man who is well connected as far as British Royalty and goes to parties at Buckingham Palace regularly... I mean, this would be my entrance into British Royalty and high society in England. I have the background, etc. I come from a good family. But the catch is, he only eats cornflakes and milk, watches TV, has a parrot, and I would have to wear HIS DEAD WIFE'S CLOTHES.... I swear, you cannot make this stuff up.

OK, he still wants to marry me... I could still do it. I just don't know about the conrflakes and TV... I think I will wait... But I DID put him in TWO of my scripts... You can't make up a person like that....

Having dinner with the bitchy photographer on Thursday.... Can I revisit my past? Is it all just a can of worms? Are all my goth bridges burned We shall see...
    I don't think two self-proclaimed Barons is unusual given your own account of NYC. I can only say some wealthy guys are shit as well. Let me know if you get any titles though. I finally traced the scots amongst my maternal ancestors back to Dumfries, Scotland. I'll have to admit I think you'll tire of english upper crust society.

OEC

I've shot one Baron in New York. I photographed one with hair down past his ass in Underbelly clothing in an out-of-use school before the milk arrived. Which one was that? A third?

I've shot one Baron in New York. I photographed one with hair down past his ass in Underbelly clothing in an out-of-use school before the milk arrived. Which one was that? A third?
    You shot a Baron? Right on! Down with the Monarchy!

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat
    You shot a Baron? Right on! Down with the Monarchy!
    Err, photographically speaking

Err, photographically speaking

Yes, he is a singer in a band called "Vassaria"... Very long hair... Baron, god what is his last name? Baron... Oh yes, Baron Misuraca...

I don't think two self-proclaimed Barons is unusual given your own account of NYC. I can only say some wealthy guys are shit as well. Let me know if you get any titles though. I finally traced the scots amongst my maternal ancestors back to Dumfries, Scotland. I'll have to admit I think you'll tire of english upper crust society.

OEC

Oh I know, upper crust english society... Not really very exciting... There must be some world in between, upper and lower, dark and light, etc. etc... I keep going to London and trying to find the magic, and it is not there... Where is the magic? I reach out to try to touch it, and the magic disappears...

OK, I know this is silly. I will stop now.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

the space between upper and lower tends to be the snottier than thou middle class. i rarely have time for but having met a few members of the Royal family, i actually quite like them.

Oh I know, upper crust english society... Not really very exciting... There must be some world in between, upper and lower, dark and light, etc. etc... I keep going to London and trying to find the magic, and it is not there... Where is the magic? I reach out to try to touch it, and the magic disappears...

OK, I know this is silly. I will stop now.
    I can relate in a sense. I traced everything back. The magic is .... yeah better stop.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by Head Wreck
    the space between upper and lower tends to be the snottier than thou middle class. i rarely have time for but having met a few members of the Royal family, i actually quite like them.
    You still have a middle class? Right on. We have rich, poor, and a bunch of us loons running around.

OEC

working class: has a pint in the pub, banter:

Upper Class: enjoys his pint in the pub, little eccentric around the edges but enjoys the banter just as well, often seen talking to working class as equal.

Middle class: sits in far corner of bar, drinks wine and spends 50% of time discussing how thiey're better off than their other middle class wine drinkers, 40% staring at upper class in disgust, i mean, he should be drinking and conversing with me on frivolous topics, 10% trying to get to bar without rubbing up agains working class or scurrying off in fear, i mean thier all caddish fellows who'll glass you!

the class system is a bit silly, money is a means to an end and not definative of a person

working class: has a pint in the pub, banter:

Upper Class: enjoys his pint in the pub, little eccentric around the edges but enjoys the banter just as well, often seen talking to working class as equal.

Middle class: sits in far corner of bar, drinks wine and spends 50% of time discussing how thiey're better off than their other middle class wine drinkers, 40% staring at upper class in disgust, i mean, he should be drinking and conversing with me on frivolous topics, 10% trying to get to bar without rubbing up agains working class or scurrying off in fear, i mean thier all caddish fellows who'll glass you!

the class system is a bit silly, money is a means to an end and not definative of a person
    Agree. I'm a total minimalist. I know it fucks a society when the middle gets crunched though. Guess that would be my observation. Has nothing to do with "class" as an intrinsic value. It has none.

i dont know, the rich/poor divide is ever growing here in the UK, whats hitting the middle is the fact that most i know have never had to scrape by and seem to be terrible with money, so the oncoming "financial Apocolypse" (as put by a friend of mine, a government aide) is really making them sweat

i dont know, the rich/poor divide is ever growing here in the UK, whats hitting the middle is the fact that most i know have never had to scrape by and seem to be terrible with money, so the oncoming "financial Apocolypse" (as put by a friend of mine, a government aide) is really making them sweat
    Your point is applicable here in the States as well. Folks need to learn to live on less. I believe the structural problems in our financial institutions may well be more extreme though. We're looking at some major changes regardless of who wins the election.

OEC

inevitably so. but we've had the unfortunate problem of an idiot PM who ran the treasury with an iron fist full of yes-men, and then denies the economy is spiralling downward as a prime minister, delaying any action to help prevent the worst.

i still want to see him taken through traitors gate at the tower to this day for it

Your point is applicable here in the States as well. Folks need to learn to live on less. I believe the structural problems in our financial institutions may well be more extreme though. We're looking at some major changes regardless of who wins the election.

OEC

When the middle class gets squeezed too hard, its denizens either make the leap to the next financial rung or fall into poverty no matter how hard they have worked. When everyone identifies as either on the bottom or at the top, there is much less understanding and sympathy between people and society gets painfully polarized.

true enough

When the middle class gets squeezed too hard, its denizens either make the leap to the next financial rung or fall into poverty no matter how hard they have worked. When everyone identifies as either on the bottom or at the top, there is much less understanding and sympathy between people and society gets painfully polarized.
    They *are* getting squeezed. More will likely end up with less not more. Not sure what you mean by "identification". Economic realities are as they are.

They *are* getting squeezed. More will likely end up with less not more. Not sure what you mean by "identification". Economic realities are as they are.

If an economic reality feels temporary, people may sort of think of themselves one way, but their self-assessment will change when economic hardship for example becomes a more permanent way of life.

Social polarization happens when people have a certain sense of what is happening to them and not right away when the things actual happen, I think.

If an economic reality feels temporary, people may sort of think of themselves one way, but their self-assessment will change when economic hardship for example becomes a more permanent way of life.

Social polarization happens when people have a certain sense of what is happening to them and not right away when the things actual happen, I think.
    Well sure. I don't see this as catastrophic. I don't doubt that some do and feel despair. I guess I tend to look at it more from a structural standpoint. As much as social polarization, I sense a lot of people see a zero sum game at work (I must win and protect. You must lose etc) This may be a prelude to polarization. I don't know.

Well anyway, to get back to my insensitive photographer friend. I took her out to dinner to try to patch things up with her, and she would not even mention Kris. Not one word about her. Just did not want to discuss her at all. When I tried to talk to her about, she just said that "she didn't know her very well", which is a bit cold I thought. And she just sat there through dinner with these biker sunglasses. It just seemed kind of indulgent and arrogant to me.

I mean, I actually just went to the funeral of someone I never met, from a work colleague, it's just out of respect... But anyway, it might be time to cut this photographer friend loose.

Do it.

Now.

Don't make me blame the Americans.

I guess I'm OK... Am I?

I guess I'm OK... Am I?
    Yes. Mr. Rogers reanimated and told me to tell you so.

OEC

Well anyway, to get back to my insensitive photographer friend. I took her out to dinner to try to patch things up with her, and she would not even mention Kris. Not one word about her. Just did not want to discuss her at all. When I tried to talk to her about, she just said that "she didn't know her very well", which is a bit cold I thought. And she just sat there through dinner with these biker sunglasses. It just seemed kind of indulgent and arrogant to me.

I mean, I actually just went to the funeral of someone I never met, from a work colleague, it's just out of respect... But anyway, it might be time to cut this photographer friend loose.

I still find it really creepy the way it seems like a bunch of the New York scene just wants to pretend that she wasn't really a part or barely existed or something. I don't get what they are trying to prove, but it makes me sad and puts an uncomfortable chill down my spine.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I've worked with literal royalty, and with some serious villains.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

If I move to NYC I'm being already cheated walking in the door, but there's part of me smiling realising that I'm getting quite a bit out of this too.

I don't think I'll have or even make friends if I move out there. Part of it would be disappearing completely.

I still find it really creepy the way it seems like a bunch of the New York scene just wants to pretend that she wasn't really a part or barely existed or something. I don't get what they are trying to prove, but it makes me sad and puts an uncomfortable chill down my spine.
    They were the same way when she was alive...The Nuns really had a tough time performing live, lots of pretty girls; no manager or agent so some of the goth club promoters would try to sleep with me or one or all of the girls, etc., then just not book us when we said no, kind of sabatoge our other gigs, just general harrassment, etc...

NYC club life is a TOUGH place full of really, really tough people. I mean, one of the club promoters ended up in jail for murder, I mean, it's a TOUGH WORLD... I'm just lucky I escaped from that scene with just the emotional damage...

Well, it looks like The Nuns DVD is FINALLY coming out:

http://www.amazon.com/Nuns-New-York-...5979641&sr=1-1

LATE reply, but...slutty is good and...it's the guitar player, ex-Nuns. A&F shot him at Death Guild recently, you may be able to find him in that gallery.

Oops, feeling a bit sheepish now. Baron corrected me and said you two weren't actually romantically involved; you were friends and bandmates. Sorry to assume! He also says hello and wishes you a happy new year!

+ Reply to Thread