+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yay! What is the dumbest thing you ever left some place by accident?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Yay! What is the dumbest thing you ever left some place by accident?

Yay, I got back my Blackberry charger that I left at the most excellent Antiseptic Design's studio! I left there uber late at night and they called after I was quite a ways outside San Francisco and I just didn't have the energy to turn the car around. Thanks for sending me my charger back, guys!

So what is the dumbest thing you all ever left some place by accident?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Yay! What is the dumbest thing you ever left some place by accident?

I once left my Green Card in my house while driving CROSS COUNTRY to cross the border on the opposite coast.

Luckily, we were selling the house at the time, I was able to get my real estate agent to FedEx it to where I was going.

Default Re: Yay! What is the dumbest thing you ever left some place by accident?

About 2 grand in chips at a blackjack table in Vegas. Forgot about it when I got sidetracked and 30 minutes later I returned and they gave it back. Phew.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Yay, I got back my Blackberry charger that I left at the most excellent Antiseptic Design's studio! I left there uber late at night and they called after I was quite a ways outside San Francisco and I just didn't have the energy to turn the car around. Thanks for sending me my charger back, guys!

So what is the dumbest thing you all ever left some place by accident?
    At least all you left there was your charger, I think I've left my dignity in their place a couple of times.

I leave jackets and sunglasses all over the place. It sucks because I buy nice jackets and my friends wind up claiming them untill I get around to getting them back.

I tend to forget my brain when I'm out on a date.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Awesome
    At least all you left there was your charger, I think I've left my dignity in their place a couple of times.

I leave jackets and sunglasses all over the place. It sucks because I buy nice jackets and my friends wind up claiming them untill I get around to getting them back.

Were they awesome enough to FedEx you back your dignity on those occasions?

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

I've lost my third prescription glasses on friday. Oh, did I mention I've lost them all in the last three months? Right now, I'm almost diving into my computer screen and my head hurts from trying to decipher all the small letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Were they awesome enough to FedEx you back your dignity on those occasions?
    Not so much. Billy likes to taunt me with it. He keeps telling me to put the lotion in the basket.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

cellphone behind at work, several people on the later shift saw it, but yet it was gone by the morning.

I really dot like to think of colleagues as potential thieves. but its not the first time. 2 cellphones and prescription sunglasses later you'd think i'd learn.

also left my customised Colt pistol behind in Hereford once. thank goodness the site oner recognised my touch with pistols

DoctorZ's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sickybuaaaaa
    I've lost my third prescription glasses on friday. Oh, did I mention I've lost them all in the last three months? Right now, I'm almost diving into my computer screen and my head hurts from trying to decipher all the small letters.
    Did you turn up the type/zoom size to largest? It's in View.

>.> *slightly nerdy*

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Somehow, and I still have no idea, a pair of my panties got stuck in between my mans moms couch cushions when we were visiting her. We were only there for an hour, and no, in case you were wondering, we didn't do anything and I was still wearing the ones I had on. So she mailed them back to me with a note saying these must be yours, haha.

... Maybe your "man" is a amateur magician, and he messed up a trick.

Or he stole one of yours and left it there.

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

i forget my brain..alot....lol

Noooo, really? *is fake shocked!*

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

I lost a sheet of acid once. Bummer I never found it.

Syrran's Avatar Pocket Puerto Rican
    I'm a gypsy, I'm not really from anywhere.

I lose everything, keys, phones, debit cards, glasses, etc on a daily basis. I'm very scatterbrained about that sort of thing. I'm the type to always leave at least one thing at a friend's house whenever I visit.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I've forgotten my clipboard at customers, and it's got workorders, suppliers reciepts and all sorts of stuff like that in it

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I'm usually really good about policing up my stuff. But one time at a party some chick took my jacket. Her husband had the same one and she thought it was his. Luckily somebody saw her take it and knew who she was so I was able to get it back that night.

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

paintball marker and PA system I didnt get back for about a year and had to rebuild the marker, pa system was fine. Guy lives about 2 hours from me, just could make time to get them. So I wait until we meet for paintball game

+ Reply to Thread