+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I am cranky

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: I am cranky

I'm sure the good ol boy feeling can still be found in that church.

I grew up in caledon so guelph wasn't too far away................I've probably been there more than once, but's what's the point in remembering.

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Heh...been to Caledon. Sucks there too.

Quote Originally Posted by mystoo
    That church is downtown Guelph. ON. My friend took that picture and some weird shit went down with his camera causing the 666 you see.
    Pretty freaky shit if you ask me.
    Hey, I've got a friend in Guelph, one,that I haven't talked to in yrs. Justin Sytsma (sp... right now I cant remember for the life of me.) He was in a fairly successful band called Chasing Seagulls, and eventually the name changed to something else.... but I cant remember that either)

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

I only get really cranky when I have to put up with my stupid asshole of an older brother or when NOTHING goes my way, or turns out how it is ment to.
    but I find Karate and meditation help, depending on my mood and the problem.
    e.g I kicked my brothers ass last time I saw him, then I was calm and we got on good.

+ Reply to Thread