+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Jackson calls Afro-American people the n-word...

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Jesse Jackson calls Afro-American people the n-word...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080716/...jackson_n_word

in the same breath as he's saying he wants to cut Barack Obama's nuts off?

Reverend in name only.....

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Default Re: Jesse Jackson calls Afro-American people the n-word...

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080716/...jackson_n_word

in the same breath as he's saying he wants to cut Barack Obama's nuts off?

Reverend in name only.....
    Don't forget he was "counseling" President Clinton on infidelity whist fathering illegitimate children... at least Bill only got a Blow Job...

You know how he got started, right?

MLK got capped in a Memphis parking lot. He ran to the others there and said "nobody say anything til we get our story straight. TOTAL BLACKOUT."

Having secured that, he DIPPED HIS OWN SHIRT in MLK's BLOOD in the parking lot, and held a press conference talking about having cradled the dying King in his arms (and getting the blessing to be the heir apparent) even though he was nowhere NEAR King when he was shot.

Scumbag of the first order.
    REVEREND MY ASS.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I wouldn't believe everything that I hear about on fox news- that was heard off air and on an unreleased transcript to boot.

You think that it's a big surprise that they would want to cause division amongst democrats and make Jesse Jackson look bad?

he admitted that he was being critical of obama, and responded that he acted inappropriately, but he didn't say to what extent or confirm that this report is what happened.

I didn't hear about him being an opportunist scumbag on Fox.

Do keep in mind the man has admitted to infidelity and made a videotaped and released comment about cutting Obama's balls off.

well that is the source for the link you posted, so I'm not sure where you heard about it then.

I don't know... I hate to play the race card, but it seems like it's always white people who are pissed off by Jackson and are saying that he's an asshole. In the stuff that I've read about him, interviews and such, other black people were praising him and he didn't seem too "out there". I'm sure that the legacy of MLK and the civil rights movement has been distorted (in large part by right wing groups like FOX that want to make it friendly towards rich whites and downplay the radical and social reform) but I just have a hard time believing that it has come to that extent where everyone could be so out of touch.

and now Obama is pandering to the right so that he can get the moderate votes. Of course it's the smart thing to do politically, but I can see how it can easily alienate people that don't want business as usual and believed in his talk about "change".

and who cares if he had "infidelity", since when did we become such a group of puritans on here? what does that have to do with his politics?

I don't know, maybe the guy is a jerk, but it just seems that the bashing is a little off base to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    and who cares if he had "infidelity", since when did we become such a group of puritans on here? what does that have to do with his politics?

I don't know, maybe the guy is a jerk, but it just seems that the bashing is a little off base to me.
    I'm not a puritan... i don't care if he cheated on his wife or not... i just hate HYPOCRITES... say what you mean, do what you say and be honest...

i don't care what color, creed, political or sexual persuasion you are... just be a person of integrity...

alright, I can respect that.

like I said, I don't necessarily think that JJ is such a great dude, but often neither are his detractors (in the media). there's that hypocrisy issue coming into play.

and as always there is this rush to focus on BS and distract away from the real significant issues, which I believe is a very calculated and intentional ploy.

alright, I can respect that.

like I said, I don't necessarily think that JJ is such a great dude, but often neither are his detractors (in the media). there's that hypocrisy issue coming into play.

and as always there is this rush to focus on BS and distract away from the real significant issues, which I believe is a very calculated and intentional ploy.
    politics... both sides are "spinning things"...

*waiting anxiously for zombie world take over... no politicians...*

What's the difference?

well, at least someone will be calling for "brains".

What's the difference?

well, at least someone will be calling for "brains".
    "braiiinnnnsss...... send more paramedics"

and who cares if he had "infidelity", since when did we become such a group of puritans on here?
    REVEREND Jesse Jackson

Someone whose job is SUPPOSEDLY to uphold certain principles.

Reverend Jackson might be good, but Wu Tang is better! Wu Tang is for the children!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

what exactly does he do anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    what exactly does he do anyway?
    impregnates the white bitches.

How is this different from other African Americans calling each other the N word? Maybe he's trying to be hip.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Obama neutered Jackson's claims of being a spokesman for black people. Jesse's bitter due to being exposed by his better.

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I saw that clip on my local news... fuck jesse jackson i've never liked that guy. he's said several racist things since oh, say 1995.... thay guy is a total piece of shit.

The savage irony is - to the more Dixon of this country's states Obama's just an "n word" (though they won't state that's their objection, but because he doesn't salute the flag or some crap)

But to folks like Jackson, he's a white guy raised by whitefolks (one word).

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

most of the folks I talkt to here in dixie are voting for obama. no one here likes mc cain. no one.

That gives me more hope for this country than you'll ever know.

Here's the latest polls:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...mccain/?map=10

Obama does have an outside chance in VA, NC, and GA due to Bob Barr's surprisingly high numbers in those states

Found this online, it's an open letter to the Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr (link to original page is below letter ** And it's not FOX News...)

NAJEE ALI: An open letter to Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr.

July 10, 2008

*Rev Jackson, your vulgar tirade caught on tape by Fox News where you said you wanted to cut Barack Obama's nuts off and accusing him of talking down to Black folks by giving moral lectures at churches is the last straw for me and a growing number of African Americans who are outraged at your comments.

There are many Blacks across the nation, myself included, who are appreciative for the work and contributions you have made in your civil rights career. But at this point, you're hurting Black America and Obama.

In September 2007 it was clear that you were frustrated by Obama, when you stated in an interview in South Carolina that Obama needs to stop acting white, because you felt he was not engaged in the Jena 6 movement enough to your liking.

Rev Jackson your continued verbal attacks on Obama are unwarranted it's as if you're jealous that Obama has eclipsed you and both your campaigns for the Democratic nomination by actually preparing to win it as the 2008 presumptive nominee.

Jesse Jackson & Barack Obama

For years you have been criticized as an ambulance chaser and opportunist. Many of Dr. King's insiders and aides say that King did not trust you. 40 years ago in Memphis as King lay dying from an assassin's bullet your first thought and action was to smear your shirt with Dr. King's blood.

You then proceeded to appear in Chicago the next day on several news programs wearing the same shirt you deliberately smeared with his blood as if you were the heir of King's movement. Obama's recent comments about Black fathers not abandoning their children and accepting moral responsibility in our lives is a lesson you apparently needed to learn when you were younger. If you had, it may not have caused you to cheat on your wife and father a child out of wedlock with a former staffer.

Maybe that's what really bothered you about Obama's message to the church that Black fathers should be responsible for their children; you certainly haven't been.

Jesse Jackson and daughter Ashley

Living in Los Angeles I have watched your ten year old daughter Ashley Laverne Jackson grow up. Over the years I have had the pleasure to spend several holidays with your daughter including Christmas, her birthday parties and other milestones in her life. I will never turn my back on Ashley her mom and their family. It's about providing friendship, support and love to them while you have been missing in action.

Your daughter has never traveled or taken a trip with you, you have an annual birthday party in Beverly Hills every year where your entire family is welcome but your youngest child has only attended it once. She has had very little contact with her siblings and has never even met her big brother Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr, who apparently doesn't want anything to do with her. And allegedly (I believe it to be true ), he was the one to leak the scandal to the media concerning your affair. Now don't get me wrong, Obama is not above reproach. He is a politician and is fair game to be fairly criticized by you or anyone else. But to personally attack Obama is crossing the line. Obama is not talking down to Black people; he wants you and other dead beat dads to spend time and care for your children properly. The destruction of the Black family and absentee fathers is a major problem in our community.

It's a problem that King spoke out and fought against. 40 years after King's murder I can see why King didn't trust you. If you can't and won't sincerely help Obama in this historic run then at least stop attacking him. Listen to Obama's message of being a responsible father and start taking care of your daughter Ashley.

Najee Ali

LINK: http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/theru...comes-out.aspx

Jackson, Jr led the charge in criticizing his father. I sense he may have some serious animus towards the man. I've seen no evidence that he leaked the affair/child, but it is possible. He is a Co-Chairman of the Obama Campaign. Think I'll skip the Jackson family christmas.

Dishuman's Avatar Member

*Sigh*
    I will never understand why people make such a big deal out of the word "******" (and I am not using it to call someone by it, so keep your flames out of my skin)
    , But Reverend Jesse was out of line indeed.

As far as the elections go, both Barrack Obama and Mc Cain are full of themselves, I was hoping Hillary Clinton would win, she was the only one who actually cared about Puerto Rico enough to come down here, and she won by more than a 60%.

We can't vote in the real elections though so I can't do much about it, but this Obama guy... not because his last name is Hussein (By the way), just rubs me the wrong way. I think he will fuck everything up worst than it is, but I might be wrong.

even if barrack wins or McCain I give them either way about 2 years, they will not last one term I give McCain maybe 3 years before he kicks the bucket. I also give Obama 2 years, he better have good VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus88
    even if barrack wins or McCain I give them either way about 2 years, they will not last one term I give McCain maybe 3 years before he kicks the bucket. I also give Obama 2 years, he better have good VIP.
    Hope you're wrong for everyone's sake. What do you think would happen next? The country is strong enough to overcome the current crisis. We can ill afford a national tragedy of that magnitude.

Dishuman's Avatar Member

The USA needs to accept working immigrants (illegal or not)
    and get their priorities straight. Starting with doing something... what is made in the USA? Rockets?

Quote Originally Posted by Dishuman
    this Obama guy... not because his last name is Hussein (By the way)
    His middle name is Hussein. Obama is his last name.

Quote Originally Posted by One Eyed Cat
    Hope you're wrong for everyone's sake. What do you think would happen next? The country is strong enough to overcome the current crisis. We can ill afford a national tragedy of that magnitude.
    OEC, If we are able to build an atom bomb in 4 years or less by god we can over come this little crisis. Then again we were more united in common cause when that happen. McCain has better chance in my mind of going both ways in DC. It really matters about the seat up for grabs in the 2 branches. What will both candidates have to work with. if the 2 branches happen to move more to right of thing, Obama doesn't a chance in hell of getting anything done. Now McCain could get both side to work together more so than obama.

National Tragedy of that magnitude... I think issue of Oil has higher in peoples hearts than something like for very long. Obama might cause riots in streets and the US will look ones again like racist nation. It will prove point and fuel that fire even more.

You and I both know OEC , US has enough home grown terrorist to anything just waiting for the right moment. Obama might give them that moment, to act to cause mass Race War as they so much desire. Obama would be spark to lite pocket of gas so to speak... just to blown up.

I hope it never happens....

Vaughn's Avatar Walking Sucker Punch...
    Remember that hole you dug in the yard that time?

Wait...Obama has nuts?

Q

Q
    Eh?

as in cue balls?
    jk...not that daft

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn
    Eh?

as in cue balls?
    jk...not that daft
    Woah. I don't know what happened there. My cat apparently said hello while I was at the cafe.

One eyed cat is posting...for real.

that's pretty amazing.

One eyed cat is posting...for real.

that's pretty amazing.
    She usually just does the messengers. Loves the warmth of the lappy if I leave it on I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus88
    OEC, If we are able to build an atom bomb in 4 years or less by god we can over come this little crisis. Then again we were more united in common cause when that happen. McCain has better chance in my mind of going both ways in DC. It really matters about the seat up for grabs in the 2 branches. What will both candidates have to work with. if the 2 branches happen to move more to right of thing, Obama doesn't a chance in hell of getting anything done. Now McCain could get both side to work together more so than obama.

National Tragedy of that magnitude... I think issue of Oil has higher in peoples hearts than something like for very long. Obama might cause riots in streets and the US will look ones again like racist nation. It will prove point and fuel that fire even more.

You and I both know OEC , US has enough home grown terrorist to anything just waiting for the right moment. Obama might give them that moment, to act to cause mass Race War as they so much desire. Obama would be spark to lite pocket of gas so to speak... just to blown up.

I hope it never happens....
    My sense is either candidate will be in for a rocky two years. There is just no possible way to turn the economy around until all the crisis in the financial institutions have been brought under some semblance of control.

I do believe a recovery will begin in about 2010. In terms of oil, I believe the current prices will hold. People need to start accepting this reality and plan accordingly.

My sense is either candidate will be in for a rocky two years. There is just no possible way to turn the economy around until all the crisis in the financial institutions have been brought under some semblance of control.

I do believe a recovery will begin in about 2010. In terms of oil, I believe the current prices will hold. People need to start accepting this reality and plan accordingly.
    Fuck it...it's a damn janitor gig really...yer batting clean up for a douche bag.

+ Reply to Thread