+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Punk sucks.

Default Re: Punk sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    There was a "punk" band from Norway that called Goth chicks "New Wave Hooker Girls," which I thought was funny. Of course, the Dead Milkmen had that great song coining them "Art Fags." I thought it interesting that both bands had openly gay and bi-sexual members, new wave hooker girlfriends and a few goths. Once you get that "holy grail" from the fischer king, it's like you don't care anyway (goth, rebel country, punk or electronica).

"Rock is dead they say...long live rock!"
    -The Who
    Funny- back around 91 - I came up with the band name 'Trivia Fags'- but my friend went with 'Flesh'
    P.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Default Re: Punk sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    Funny- back around 91 - I came up with the band name 'Trivia Fags'- but my friend went with 'Flesh'
    P.
    I'm a big fan of Anal Cunt (which I got tab for recently) and the Anal Babes. Not very afraid of going to the edge. But, your guaranteed limited popularity. Kind of like Fuck, total emo, but with a name like that, same deal with the heavy metal band that existed briefly in the 80s/90s the Reverb Motherfuckers, I still wish I could find there stuff.

+ Reply to Thread