+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tijuana

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

Default Tijuana

I´m visiting for the first time and I was wandering if you could tell me wich places are good to visit, during day or night, specially at night, my friend who lives here is leaving today and i still have 2 more days before i go, and I´d like to do something

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: Tijuana

Quote Originally Posted by Damniel
    I´m visiting for the first time and I was wandering if you could tell me wich places are good to visit, during day or night, specially at night, my friend who lives here is leaving today and i still have 2 more days before i go, and I´d like to do something
    id avoid tijuana entirely and keep goin south to Rosarito, its only like a 20 minute drive away and its a neat town by the sea with a few dance clubs and some neat shops.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

oh and if you insist on tijuana check out Avenida Revolucion thats like where all the clubs and stuff are

I dont have a car, but i´ll check that street, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Damniel
    I dont have a car, but i´ll check that street, thanks.
    its like the biggest street and thats where most people go cause prety much evrything worth checking out is on there

so, now i have a car, but I wont go this late to the oder town, so I´ll check out the bars at revolucion. Thanks.

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

if you're gay theres this club called Extasis! you can walk from the border and the drinks are cheap (buy beer not mixed drinks...you'll die) lol but it's fun and the stripper gogo dancers usually get fully naked and you can touch for the most part

I went to revolucion, and it was more quiet than i expected, drinks weren´t so cheap, and there was a gay bar or two, but since i preferer ladies i went to this place called animale, it looks like it´s one of the more concurred, but it was sunday so it was a bit boring. I think tonight a lot of places will be closed too, so i think I wont go out. Thanks anyway

+ Reply to Thread