+ Reply to Thread

Thread: absolute rage?

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

Default absolute rage?

i seem to be going into fits of rage more and more often as of late.
    i talkin' full on adrenlin pumping tear someone's headoff fit of fucking rage. nothing calm's me down but time alone, away from everybody.
    last night i completely scared the shit out of my next door neighbor i'm really kinda surprised he didn't call the cops on my ass...it's getting to be kinda scary like that.

does this happen to anyone else on here?

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Default Re: absolute rage?

what you need to do is look at what's going on in your life...has anyone very close to you recently passed away? have you broken up with somone? do you feel outta step with the world? are you in a situation that has seems to have no out? you sound like you are in a sitauation your mind and body can not deal with....you need to step back and lool at yourself in the mirror and think about things....yeah I went through it after my dad passed away and my girlfriend broke up with me in matter of weeks....I just needed to mourn and relax

no nothing like that has happened to me, i've always been this way to some degree where i snap quickly and with little provication, but it just seems to me that it's happening more often and in response to smaller and smaller things.

like the thing last night with my neighbor,totally uncalled for, but last night i could have killed him or hurt him badly before some one pulled me off. luckly my brother was over and he drug me in the house..

Visit a Chriopractor, and get a Cat Scan as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Visit a Chriopractor, and get a Cat Scan as well.

why chriopractor?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Happens to me ALL the time as of late. Just little things make me want to Stab people in the throat. It goes away and then I'm really tired and go to sleep. But it's been a long time since any one made me this angry and now it seems to happen like twice a day. I don't get it either...
    K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Happens to me ALL the time as of late. Just little things make me want to Stab people in the throat. It goes away and then I'm really tired and go to sleep. But it's been a long time since any one made me this angry and now it seems to happen like twice a day. I don't get it either...
    K
    well,see there you go...me and you need to get together go on a little 12 state killing spree and then we would probably feel fine don't ya think?

I also feel similar sometimes, but I have good reason, as those of you who read My journal know full well.

*Wanders off to turn a butterfly into a tap-dancing gorilla that drank too many bottles of Schnapps and Heineken during Octoberfest*

Quote Originally Posted by devilmutt
    why chriopractor?
    Because sometimes that can be tension in your back area that causes pain, even if you do not know it, and can aggravate you to no end.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

sounds like depression and stress

who knows maybe i should go see a chiropractor, or maybe i should seek some kind of help...it's funny my dad has always told me it was an old family trait...kinda always just laughed it off..."Oh, it's just that McKinzie temper"...and he always did blow up easy too and i did as a kid but this just feels different...oh well, we'll see

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

It sounds to me like it could potentially become a serious problem. I personally think it would be worth talking to a professional about.

~Histrionica~

Mother Superior

Hmmm... yes, I would definitely try to see just exactly how quickly you are going from irritated to super fucking pissed. You may end up doing something you are going to regret If you don't settle down the temper

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

i went through a point where i was snapping way to easily and especially towards people that i cared about family girlfriend very very close friends who were trying to help... it forced me to reflect on what was going on in my life and i realized that i was seriously suffering fromdepression...yet denying it even to myself to the point that i was bottling up stuff instead of working through it once i realized that my life was in worse shape then i thought i was able to start dealing with it in a better healthier way and things have been getting better every since.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

To the level you've described, oh sure. I still deal with it and it used to be the biggest thing I dealt with (now it's sadness). I did find for about 4 months though that it was completely gone. I was able to see my daughter 3 times a week, signed my divorce papers, had a manageable work schedule and found (and still have, thanks to her amazing perserverance) the best woman I could have found for myself (although I'm still too superstitious and non-science to say it was all me though). However, as issues rose with my life that blocked these three things, I became harder to deal with than ever. I found myself hurting those I loved dearly, who did not deserve it, and making those worse who really didn't have it all together emotionally to begin with. I'm getting back with my really wonderful job and fantastic girlfriend who has been the only constant I can depend on in my life (she's stubborn to keep me). But, with my daughter separated from me, I am often inconsolabe and unnervingly uncompromising for others. The smallest things, at random and out of nowhere can set me off. Peace is something I have to make, like going out and doing something by myself or taking a long walk, whereas, when I had this brief time of my first real happiness, it was rare I even got all the way up to really concerned about anything, and never got angry, impatient or even snippy.

Compare and contrast, I guess.

kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maimkill! Maim! Burn!! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maimkill! Maim! Burn!! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!kill! Maim! Burn!

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

i feel like killing people all the time but then again people just really piss me off i dont deal with it i just let it pass

+ Reply to Thread