+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mongols Raided: Feds seeking to seize control of the Mongols' trademarked name

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Mongols Raided: Feds seeking to seize control of the Mongols' trademarked name

Don't fuck with the Cobras or else. or else what? or else we'll take you to court for copy right infringement!

that seems like a really pussy thing for an outlaw biker gang to do. You'd think the whole 'fuck authority' thing would disincline them to want to pander to the justice departments injunctions.

Default Re: Mongols Raided: Feds seeking to seize control of the Mongols' trademarked name

MG- I have myriad various methods of mayhem at my disposal, but if I want to SERIOUSLY fuck someone over, if someone has "angered" me beyond all rational sense....

I'm taking them to court.

And I'm going to make it last, months, years, and it's gonna be baaaaaaaad.

Granted I'd rather just use my hands, but people are expecting that, they're ready for it, they can accept it. For some folks an ass kicking is just part of their world view, they believe they had it coming. But the legal system can mutilate the very fabric of a person's soul, I've watched it happen.

It was delicious.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

They're not even bothering to lie about this. The last few months have seen this government do everything in their power to make certain the next administration is tied up in clean up for the next 100 years at this rate. What a lovely country we live in.

+ Reply to Thread