+ Reply to Thread

Thread: intro

Default intro

Hey, Im new...well kinda, this is my first post...so here I am. Im into music, art, philosphy,writing, tats, pushing buttons, and Im on a quest for the answer to "why". I like when people have new/interseting opinions and ideas as long as they can answer why. Im an honor student at a college in St. Louis, been there for almost 2 yrs after taking an 8 yr break from school. I hated HS and mostly slept through class cause I stayed out all night at a show or party, now I can do that and it works just fine cause I dont have to be in class until 11 so I dig college. I dont have a major, dont have a job, and I dont like very many people. I find people generally spew judgemental bullshit and then freak out when you prove they are wrong. Guess Im not much of a people person, not that I dont give people a chance. I have several pets, 2 bearded dragons (Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Bright), 2 cats (Kyla and Fatboy), 1 redtail boa (Razz), a huge german shepard (Maison), and my sweet catahoula leopard puppy (Boomer). I have some turtles too, and there are also several other animals at my house that belong to others. We like animals here Other then that Im just a girl that hangs with friends and tries to catch a good show whenever I can. Wanna know something just ask!

Default Re: intro

Welcome!

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Hey

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

Boondock Saints<3<3<3!

I <3 not-much-of-a-people-persons.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Welcome! Sounds like a cool menagerie. College is infinitely better than high school. Are you watching True Blood on TV? How do you feel it compares to the books? (I noticed Charlaine Harris in your profile.)

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Welcome! Sounds like a cool menagerie. College is infinitely better than high school. Are you watching True Blood on TV? How do you feel it compares to the books? (I noticed Charlaine Harris in your profile.)
    Yeah, I watch it when I get a chance, thank god for on demand LOL I think they are doing a pretty good job. Its a good book series and I hope they continue keeping close to the events in the books. I assume you have read the series as well...what do you think about the show?

Its a great movie!!!

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

The best.

+ Reply to Thread