+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Far better thread than Rockwulf's!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Far better thread than Rockwulf's!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Right there you've nailed down the difference between historic and histrionic.
    histrionics (plurale tantum)
    1. Exaggerated, overemotional behaviour, especially when calculated to elicit a response; melodramatics.
    good word. I'll have to remember that one.

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Of course, there's little communicable 'truth' to any of this. I see it and find it appreciable, you may not; I can wax eloquent about it and hope to impress on you with words, but that's you observing me more than the thing I'm talking about.
    Ah, sorry.

I have no appreciation of poetic beauty, only aesthetic principles...

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    good word. I'll have to remember that one.
    I am here to educate the unwashed masses.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    I am here to educate the unwashed masses.
    Rockwulf and The Bee

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Haha, it's gonna be AK and the Bleeding Head Wound if you don't cut that shit out. :-P

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by athenahollow
    I dont even think it's a cry for help. I think it's more just a cry for attention. Why she felt the need to go so over-board, only her psychiatrist can ever figure out.
    completely overboard cry for attention... wrong wrong wrong! where the fuck are her parents or friends to help her...?

she will be lucky to make it to a shrink... i have seen people die from infection from lesser cuts/damage and she is covered in open wounds... if she went to a doc they would commit her....

i've seen worse, but it looks like someone was torturing her... it scares me that that is self inflicted...

I get the sense that she has some medical training, or at least worked in a place where medical care is provided.

I agree with Jonny, though; that's a MRSA or a Strep A infection waiting to happen.

My imune system feeds on AIDS. I don't know why but it's incredibly strong and I'm grateful for it

I think I read somewheres on the nets that she's in her 20's from germany, and goes to the hospital ASAP after one of these sessions. the law there won't let them have her committed if she doesn't admit to suicidal thoughts/feelings, so they just give her painkillers, antibiotics, and have to let her go...

...could be complete bullshit.

Of course here in the states where you have to pay $25 per stitch, she might think twice.

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    I think I read somewheres on the nets that she's in her 20's from germany, and goes to the hospital ASAP after one of these sessions. the law there won't let them have her committed if she doesn't admit to suicidal thoughts/feelings, so they just give her painkillers, antibiotics, and have to let her go...

...could be complete bullshit.

Of course here in the states where you have to pay $25 per stitch, she might think twice.
    painkillers? defeats the purpose! kinda like cheating

I shrug.

Random info from the tubes, accurate or not.

Meh.

Vexbeast's Avatar Eat me, I'm nutritious.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.illuminati
    She strikes me as the type who would cheat.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Maybe its her fucked up way of getting pills.

I dont know what to think. But I do know its disgusting.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

I can't imagine her doing this without painkillers. You would have to be really out of your mind not to let the pain get in your way of making the cuts. I mean...I think's she's nuts, but that kind of nuts? Well....Who knows.

Fucked way of getting pills. Cool theory but it's highly unlikely. It feels that her cuts are only thing that keeps her around. If she didn't had that she'll have no reason to live. But she still wouldn't kill her self because she's still around after so many sessions judging by her older scars. I personally sense schizophrenia there. Not sure tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    I can't imagine her doing this without painkillers. You would have to be really out of your mind not to let the pain get in your way of making the cuts. I mean...I think's she's nuts, but that kind of nuts? Well....Who knows.
    Pain is just a feeling. When you overcome it, it only feels like itching. Try to experiment with snow for example. Put your hand in snow and wait... It'll start hurting, after while you'll get used to pain and if you concentrate on it it would disappear. So if you start with small cuts and do it gently more and more it will feel like the small cuts all the way. She's just pushing her mind.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Fucked way of getting pills. Cool theory but it's highly unlikely. It feels that her cuts are only thing that keeps her around. If she didn't had that she'll have no reason to live. But she still wouldn't kill her self because she's still around after so many sessions judging by her older scars. I personally sense schizophrenia there. Not sure tho.
    Ah, but shes still around because she keeps getting pain killers;]

If a heroin addict knows the way to get heroin is to cut themselves, knowing they wont get commited...do you think that in their heroin induced state the cuts wont get deeper and deeper.

I mean seriously. Look at her face. Her expression in the first photo. While it MAY be a bad pic, I highly doubt it. That chick is on something...

Ok... I'll give it one more look.............................

Nah... Too nice teeth and skin. Nice place for a addict too. No signs of drug abuse at all. And it's a guy when I looked more carefully now.

Now I need to buy eye soap. Thank you -.-

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I used to be a herion and meth addict. Can you tell from my pics? I can give you pics to other addicts...bet you cant tell;]

And no you cant use my weight against me. Always been this thin. But there are tell tale signs in my face and eyes, just like hers. As a matter of fact I gained about 10 pounds on drugs.

I always had nice furniture, as a matter of fact my roomies friends would always ask if I was rich, haha.

Without going too much in my past...I guarantee that chick is on something.

It's a guy (100% sure) -.-

And it's not an addict (90% sure). And if he is it's meth.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

By the way, I thought Ive been clean for almost 4 years (next month), and a perios of 5 years clean before i took it back up before the 4 years Ive been
    clean.

And no way. Id guess opiates.

I'm glad for you.

He actually might be some kind of neo-junkie. Pills style and such but there's no obvious mainstream drug abuse.

If anybody doubts his gender just look at the jaw, shoulders, adams apple, nails, arms, bone structure etc. Even message he wrote was not signed by him but it was "R.I.P. -female name-" for someone. Hairless skin was confusing and that's probably what made people think he's a she but judging from his appearance there's definitely a hormonal unbalance. That might cause body hair loss or it's just plain genetics.

Edit:
    Btw what makes you think he's an addict? Plain intuition or is there something that I'm missing?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I'm putting a hundred bucks on girl and lot's of drugs................

anyone check out the rest of that site, that threads actually sortof lame comparatively

You owe me money now. You know.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Congrats, Jax. Seriously. Clean is awesome, and a hard row to hoe.

Speaking of cutting, this video is insane: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TswTenrEwwM

The pain from making the cut, in combination with seeing it happen and all, can be a thrill. The (far less intense) pain of trying to sleep covered in barely closed wounds afterwards isn't so interesting though, and gets annoying at a certain point.

I dunno if she'd bother if she was on painkillers while doing it. I've been cut while on ketamine - cause it goes well with MDMA, which is our primary fuel for the private afterparties that see most of our more bizarre expressions of hedonism happen - and it's rather dull; like it's not really happening. Definitely not beneficial to the thrill.

+ Reply to Thread