+ Reply to Thread

Thread: when is his liver going to give up?

Default when is his liver going to give up?

Hello all. My mollify - the 43 year old lush who won't admit it - with acloholic liver infirmity,
    cirrosis, enlargement and a peculiar stink on him regular be that as it may he showers because he itches like crazy.
    Looks lousy, particular pale-faced coloured, papery peel on legs , bruising, ice-frigid distant all the continuously.
    It's a smashing day here in south Wales (UK) and there he is in a variety of layers, a famed big fleecy jacket
    and wooly GLOVES!!! I'm in a sun-dress.
    He has hepatic encepholepathy (I again attraction it illegitimate, guilt-ridden), and won't put into place his medication properly.
    He is also promote boozeing Guinness. He was out of asylum for a day and he's promote on it.
    He is staying with his pamper tonight and I've precisely oral to him on the phone and he is particular cancelling,
    was tortuous has evidently drank today and was slurring terribly. I was told another draught could a wooden kimono him.
    That was 2 weeks ago. He's been draughting up to 5 pints of Guinness a day for settled a week.
    I'm at the end of my tempt and don't be sure what to do. Any suggestion and alnonetheless I be sure it's relentlessly to act
    a again proportion but does anyone be dressed equivalent stories of relatives/friends and how sustained did they last?

Default Re: when is his liver going to give up?

This bot can't even put together a legitimate paragraph

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

i think the itching indicates a drug problem

I think we're making a big mistake answering on bot's topic's. That gives them legit status. At least that's what I think it is. So, experts, should we stop replying on their posts and will that lower their appearance (sorry jonny, I know you like them).

They already started to annoy me.

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i think its a puzzle, like a cipher. must solve it. i shall use my decoder ring(pop) post haste!

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

it could be a message from the future warning us of an impending apocalypse spawned from the consummation of 1 year old feta cheese on a Sunday, about 1 13

BUT WHICH TIMEZONE!

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

did someone feed them after midnight, spill water on them, or expose them to a bright light?

+ Reply to Thread