+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Test for fun.

Default Test for fun.

http://quizme.stvlive.com/color/quiz.php

ORANGE

You are driven and optimistic. You strive to succeed in life while lightening the mood of those around you. You do well at any job you put your mind to.

ScarMeBeautiful's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Test for fun.

YELLOW

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

Plex_Inphiniti's Avatar Junior Member

Brightstar, I don't see that test as remotely accurate, in your case. For months now, you have been living on this board, following it minute-by-minute. Posting ridiculous little trivialties that you find on the net (which may not be so trivial if posted with more rarity). I remember your "diary" page where you give daily accounts of your horrific home life, and have received encouragement and suggestions from many. "Driven"? With your constant watchdogging/posting of this board, its obvious your have no ambition to resolve your situation, rather your have chosen to play the "down-trodden escapist", existing on the tidbits of pity that get hurled to you. "Optimistic"? How could you be, you just sit on the net all day, escaping your problems. I haven't been on the boards in awhile, I could be mistaken, but I find it highly unlikely. If I am wrong, prove it.... to yourself.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Plex_Inphiniti
    Brightstar, I don't see that test as remotely accurate, in your case.
    These tests prey on what we'd like to see ourselves as is all. If we can remotely give into what is said then people latch on saying "Yeah that's me"...it's why they where so popular.

+ Reply to Thread