+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Syn - New Member

Syn~Ammon's Avatar Junior Member

Default Syn - New Member

Hello hello. I'm Syn~Ammon. I've been lurking around for a few months now, and thought I should join.
    I'm a lesbian and a wannabe fashion designer/seamstress. I'm also straight edge. Is anyone else, here? I seem to see a lot about drinks, here, so I was wondering. (If you are, is there a story?)

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Default Re: Syn - New Member

Hellooooooooo

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I'm guessing Repeal Day isn't the biggest straight edge holiday. Welcome and stuff.

Hi Syn.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I only do illegal drugs. haha

well just pot and mushrooms, and only like once a year.

I totally support sobriety and I think that drug addicts are pretty fucking lame for the most part, but I'm not really a fan of any ideology. Live your own life and do what you do, that's all.

also the whole idea of "just say no" doesn't really work for people that are already addicted, being that is what the definition of addiction is. It just seems like a mindset that really doesn't help anyone and just gives people a reason to high-five themselves for being righteous while looking down on other people that they have no clue what it's like to walk in their shoes.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

*waves*
    i'm a mostly lesbian. you know that already.
    and i'm not straight-edge. which is probably apparent.

Hi there,

I'm not a straight edge as I like to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol but I do have a large disdain for all illegal drugs.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello.......................never heard of 'straight edge'

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Hello!

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    I only do illegal drugs. haha

well just pot and mushrooms, and only like once a year.

I totally support sobriety and I think that drug addicts are pretty fucking lame for the most part, but I'm not really a fan of any ideology. Live your own life and do what you do, that's all.

also the whole idea of "just say no" doesn't really work for people that are already addicted, being that is what the definition of addiction is. It just seems like a mindset that really doesn't help anyone and just gives people a reason to high-five themselves for being righteous while looking down on other people that they have no clue what it's like to walk in their shoes.
    I'm definitely not someone who tells people not to do drugs and what not. What a person does with or to their body is their choice, and they have their reasons. Self righteous b.s. is pretty uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    hello.......................never heard of 'straight edge'
    Someone who's straight edge is someone who doesn't drink alcohol or do drugs, or any other mind-altering stuff, unless you have a strong medical reason.

Quote Originally Posted by soma_stardust
    *waves*
    i'm a mostly lesbian. you know that already.
    and i'm not straight-edge. which is probably apparent.
    *waves back*
    Yes and yes again. Nice to meet you.

*waves* I'm new too and I love lesbians!

I have mad respect for people who are straight-edge but love getting drunk every now and then.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Syn~Ammon
    I'm definitely not someone who tells people not to do drugs and what not. What a person does with or to their body is their choice, and they have their reasons. Self righteous b.s. is pretty uncool.
    that's cool. I came off more bitchy then I intended. I usually do, i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    that's cool. I came off more bitchy then I intended. I usually do, i guess.
    I didn't think you meant it to be mean, but I wouldn't want to make a bad first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by LeilaHazlett
    *waves* I'm new too and I love lesbians!

I have mad respect for people who are straight-edge but love getting drunk every now and then.
    *waves back* Hey, me too! We're delicious.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Syn~Ammon
    Someone who's straight edge is someone who doesn't drink alcohol or do drugs, or any other mind-altering stuff, unless you have a strong medical reason.

I find getting out of bed pretty mind altering myself

spyinxxx's Avatar Member

This is mine a story of weakness; for the first 18 years of my life I have seen every face and faceted life style that drugs use brings in life,5 years old I swore never to do drugs after seeing my mom do some injectable drug, at 7 one of my moms bf tried to get to do cocaine I refused he forced the issue, never did it again, at 12 I was at a friends house when it was raided by cops, swat the movie shootout scene at the drug dealer house and every thing occurred there in, 16 I went to a friends house who I thought was a friend was forced to try cigarettes, acid, E, rooms all of which I have never tried again to date at that same two day binge party 4 people oded 3 of which I help get to the hospital the forth left the party with a friend never knew what happened to him, at 17 ½ I got dunk for the first time after which I kinda got addicted to and at 18 I stayed drunk on and off for the next 5 years when I wasn't drinking I was working. All these acts I went through made me the person I am today now I can not stand the person I become when I am drunk, mind you all I'm not a mean drunk its just I cant stop the need for sex the alcohol is an euphoric aphrodisiac to me, and once I start I stick with it I mean if I get drunk on vodka I drink it all night long or longer. One time I 2 weeks off from work and a friend of mine had a party the night we got off and I stayed drunk for 12 days, we slept together which he didn't tell me I found out through a video taken of one of the nights. I hate that I get happy when I am drunk and I hate that I just fall into who ever arms is around I turn in a willing concubine that never says no, and I fear I may one day fall into the wrong bed one night. I have much better control over my drinking, but just some times I get weak... it calls you know

Quote Originally Posted by spyinxxx
    This is mine a story of weakness; for the first 18 years of my life I have seen every face and faceted life style that drugs use brings in life,5 years old I swore never to do drugs after seeing my mom do some injectable drug, at 7 one of my moms bf tried to get to do cocaine I refused he forced the issue, never did it again, at 12 I was at a friends house when it was raided by cops, swat the movie shootout scene at the drug dealer house and every thing occurred there in, 16 I went to a friends house who I thought was a friend was forced to try cigarettes, acid, E, rooms all of which I have never tried again to date at that same two day binge party 4 people oded 3 of which I help get to the hospital the forth left the party with a friend never knew what happened to him, at 17 ½ I got dunk for the first time after which I kinda got addicted to and at 18 I stayed drunk on and off for the next 5 years when I wasn't drinking I was working. All these acts I went through made me the person I am today now I can not stand the person I become when I am drunk, mind you all I'm not a mean drunk its just I cant stop the need for sex the alcohol is an euphoric aphrodisiac to me, and once I start I stick with it I mean if I get drunk on vodka I drink it all night long or longer. One time I 2 weeks off from work and a friend of mine had a party the night we got off and I stayed drunk for 12 days, we slept together which he didn't tell me I found out through a video taken of one of the nights. I hate that I get happy when I am drunk and I hate that I just fall into who ever arms is around I turn in a willing concubine that never says no, and I fear I may one day fall into the wrong bed one night. I have much better control over my drinking, but just some times I get weak... it calls you know
    I don't really know what to say to this, other than that punctuation would help considerably. Good luck?

+ Reply to Thread