+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: True Vampyrs...we do exist

Default Re: True Vampyrs...we do exist

I'm re-railing this thread as I won't be able to hide my secret too much longer. Well, at least my secret long forgotten since the mid 90's...

If I DJ and/or dance while having imbibed absinthe or enough white russians, it brings on the change...

RUNZ!LOLZERNEKBITER!

theDragon_svDragcos's Avatar "Vampyre" / Senior Member
    ...~"No where in paticular"~...I've never had any Regular home ~ I moved around a'Lot.

Oh YEAAAH,...VERY TOTALLY COOL ~ "BAT"....

Dead

Friends....dont be stupid. Vampyrs, or more commonly known as vamipres, do exist. we are not the whole "garlic, BAD, or turn to a bat at night, or shapeshifting bullshit" but we do really exist. vampirism is a true desise btw. but you have diffrent kinds of vamps. a vamp is simply a person that gets off from any of the life forces of living creatures. vampire-church (dot) com might help you to understan this a bit better

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    I'm re-railing this thread as I won't be able to hide my secret too much longer. Well, at least my secret long forgotten since the mid 90's...

If I DJ and/or dance while having imbibed absinthe or enough white russians, it brings on the change...

RUNZ!LOLZERNEKBITER!

Now I am imagining the taste of white russians with absinthe. I really dislike black licorice flavored anything, although I've found grape Kool Aid mixed with absinthe makes it palatable.

Apparently grape Kool Aid mixed with just about anything makes it palatable.

...oh wait, that was Flavor Aid.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by inox

Is Flavor Aid the modern name for Lik-M-Aid since they decided Lik-M-Aid was bad for being sexually suggestive or spelling or something?

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Quote Originally Posted by vampyrdraven666
    nah, we're suicidal anyway, so give us guns and shove us on the front lines. it wont matter if WE die. lol. its better than beating the shit out of us, it's getting rid of us. X)
    I agree, except they're all pussies who can't use a rifle anyway. One emo kid in my unit, at the range it's safer to be 50 meters in front of him than it is to be behind him. On the other hand, most mosques have pa systems now, so we could just take the shitty music, blare it out, and make the terrorists kill themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by inox

Ooooooo... hhmmmm lowwwwwwww... jimmmmmm jooooooneeeesss......

..........................BODY MASSAGE..........................

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Is Flavor Aid the modern name for Lik-M-Aid since they decided Lik-M-Aid was bad for being sexually suggestive or spelling or something?
    Nope, that candy is still Lik-M-Aid.

Flavor Aid is the Kool Aid knockoff that Jim Jones put the cyanide in.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    Ooooooo... hhmmmm lowwwwwwww... jimmmmmm jooooooneeeesss......

..........................BODY MASSAGE..........................
    and now we know........

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyTeddyBear
    Friends....dont be stupid. Vampyrs, or more commonly known as vamipres, do exist. we are not the whole "garlic, BAD, or turn to a bat at night, or shapeshifting bullshit" but we do really exist. vampirism is a true desise btw. but you have diffrent kinds of vamps. a vamp is simply a person that gets off from any of the life forces of living creatures. vampire-church (dot) com might help you to understan this a bit better
    NO! Shut up. Just shut up. We're not doing this again. It's far too soon.

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Hey, I've listened to enough Art Bell and George Noory to know they exist; where have you all been?

Funny:

Friends....dont be stupid. Vampyrs, or more commonly known as vamipres, do exist. we are not the whole "garlic, BAD, or turn to a bat at night, or shapeshifting bullshit" but we do really exist. vampirism is a true desise btw. but you have diffrent kinds of vamps. a vamp is simply a person that gets off from any of the life forces of living creatures. vampire-church (dot) com might help you to understan this a bit better.

Funnier:
    Cuddies....dont be stupid. Vampyrs, o' mo'e commonly knode as vamipres, do 'esist. Man! we is not da damn whole "garlic, BAD, o' turn t'a bat at night, o' shapeshiftin' bullshit" but we do real 'esist. Man! vampirism be a true desise btw, so cut me some slack, Jack. but ya' gots diffrent kinds uh vamps. some vamp be simply some sucka' dat digs off fum any uh de life fo'ces uh livin' creatures. vampire-church (dot) com might help ya' t'understan dis some bit better. Ah be baaad...

Funnier Still:
    Freeends....dunt be-a stoopeed! Fempyrs, oor mure-a cummunly knoon es femeepres, du ixeest. ve-a ere-a nut zee vhule-a "gerleec, BED, oor toorn tu a bet et neeght, oor shepesheeffting boollsheet" boot ve-a du reelly ixeest. Fempureesm is a trooe-a deseese-a btv, boot yuoo hefe-a deeffffrent keends ooff femps. a femp is seemply a persun thet gets ooffff frum uny ooff zee leeffe-a furces ooff leefing creetoores. fempure-a-choorch (dut) cum meeght help yuoo tu understun thees a beet better. Bork Bork Bork!

L337:
    fRI3ndZ....Dont B3 StupiD. vampyrz, or m0r3 coMm0N|y Kn0wn az vAmiPR3z, D0 3xisT. w3 ArE NoT the whole "gAr|1c, baD, Or TUrN To a bat at niGht, or shaPeshift1ng bullsh1t" but w3 dO r3a||Y 3xisT. VaMpirisM iz a TRue dES1se btW. but U have DiffrenT kinDz 0f vAmpz. a vAmp iZ s1mplY a P3rson tHat g3tz ofF from aNy of TH3 l1f3 fORcEZ of L1VIng cR3atUr3z. VAmPir3-CHurch (dot) com m1ght h3lp U To Und3rstaN Th1z a b1t b3ttEr.[

wonder how a lolcat would say that....

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    NO! Shut up. Just shut up. We're not doing this again. It's far too soon.
    Fuck you, you owe me a new keyboard. I just snorted Jack Daniels all over mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Fuck you, you owe me a new keyboard. I just snorted Jack Daniels all over mine.
    Didn't realize Jack came in powder form.

No, it came up my nose... which is REALLY fucking painful.

At least you're sanitized for your protection.

Bedlamite

Plz read my opinion earlier in the thread. I've said my peace about y'all and counted to three. Also, thinking something is stupid isn't a misunderstanding. You can understand something and still think its stupid, bucko.

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Dude, you're a vampyr? That's so fucking cool man. Vampydraven 666 said he was a vampyr, but we all knew he was full of shit. But, you...Yeah, you...You're the real deal. I can tell! Douche.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    Dude, you're a vampyr? That's so fucking cool man. Vampydraven 666 said he was a vampyr, but we all knew he was full of shit. But, you...Yeah, you...You're the real deal. I can tell! Douche.

No, not a Vampyr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a vamipres...........I think that's some sort of foriegn thing

transylvania maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    Do you commit to a philosophy of vampirism (I believe I can drain energy from psychic/aura etc fields, I believe I gain energy from drinking blood) or do you really believe you're a hundred year old vampire?
    I believe in vampire in fact i am one also believe the fact that their are others out there like us.

It's nice to see some posters being civil to the OP.

goes to get a brick......... be back in a second.........

Quote Originally Posted by wolfinshadows
    I believe in vampire in fact i am one also believe the fact that their are others out there like us.
    No, no you aren't. You're a sad wanker who lives in his mom's basement and she says you have to put the towel back when you're done using it as a cape to play Dracula.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfinshadows
    For being alive for hundreds or perhaps even thousands of years, the inability to have obtained the rudimentary basic English syntax alludes me here...

I guess I don't see why rudeness is necessary. Who is the OP hurting? (OK, I know I'm setting myself up here...)

Quote Originally Posted by toxicat
    I guess I don't see why rudeness is necessary. Who is the OP hurting? (OK, I know I'm setting myself up here...)
    I find it surprising that after all these years you haven't assumed that there are several people out there that will just tell you to eat a bucket of dicks and be done with it.

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

Well some people believe this kind of thing. Alot of people believe that they can draw in energy through things like meditation, so it does sorta make sense that through blood drinking you can gain some of there energy/life force/whatever.

Well don't get me wrong or anything... I mean I'm the first one to admit that I have some vampyric traits in me. My history shows that. Hell, I was 6 when I first felt the calling:

I even started alt.vampyres eons ago by request of an elder back in 1992 or so and to this day I feel there is a specific vampyric history out there somewhere to explain the modern day phenomenon. Areas of it are touched upon in novels, movies, historical accounts but as usual and evidenced by even this thread, the true definition can get lost, distorted or abused for self gain.

I liked my House of Usher partner's (Shawni) comment to a USA Today reporter when asked the question in relation to the 400 people inside House of Usher at the time: "Do you think there are real vampires here?" (Real as in blood sucking, cape wearing, bat transmogrifying vampires.). Her response "If anyone came in here thinking they were actually a "real" vampire (as earlier described), they would be laughed out of the club."

And sure enough, when in the media such 'cliche portrayed' vampires are featured, it's always in regards to some psychos murdering someone or causing someone harm who in interviews claim to be "Vampires".

I could get deeper into this but I got to leave at the moment, however I think that's why I choose to embrace the more ancient spelling of "Vampyre" as it represented that romantic and artistic embrace side of things and not the B-Movie campiness murder everyone at the excuse of being a "Vampire" psychotic side of things.

I also am the first one in line to welcome a true display of such transformative powers such as changing into a bat, etc... as I've always said, I'll believe in Jesus the second I see him rise out of the hot asphalt in the middle of a busy intersection in the manner of Pin Head in Hellraiser, reconstruct his flesh, float in the air and perform some of the historical miracles on record. But that's just me... I also think that if you're gonna represent, you should have a basic grasp on the language you're writing in... especially when it's an oxymoron not to.... (vampires live for hundreds of years... takes 2-5 or so to really gain a basic understanding on how to communicate properly in written form... etc... yea, ok, I'm a dick here about that sure... but I'm a cynical romantic vampyre...)

I find it surprising that after all these years you haven't assumed that there are several people out there that will just tell you to eat a bucket of dicks and be done with it.
    for FREE??!!!

Yes. It's just one of the many community services I offer.

Hmmmmmm....I like what you say here DJ Bat.....

Vampires, vampyres....when one is dealing with the general public one finds that the average can't/won't/doesn't want to deal with the off chance that vamps exist. I agree that when God/Jesus/YaHweh/Satan tap me on my shoulder I'll be more inclined to believe that exist.

I am not a vampire, btw...I am a writer of many things vampire. Here is what I know to be true based on my own personal experiences.

There are "psychic" vampires. Psi vamps-I only personally know one. It is kind of like a person who is able to work with energy....called it what you like. Chi, Qi, Kundalini, tantra. There are so many different forms of energy and the psi vamp can take, give and manipulate those forms. Physically I have been there and witnessed some wonderful and unique stuff.

Blood sucking vamps....hmmmm....well, there is a disorder that people who thirst for blood are known to have. No different than people who crave dirt, salt, sugar, etc. For posers, they think blood is necessary. I have yet to a real blood sucker. I have met many posers...especially on VR...it's amusing and kind of bizarre...ok, very bizarre.

A real vampire who might be of the blood sucking sort is most likely Strigoii and I doubt they would care to spend time online. Maybe one or 2 to keep up appearances....but, most likely not.

My personal beliefs were slightly altered after reading "Some Words with a Mummy" by Poe yesterday. Just the thought of vampires dating back to BC times, especially in Egypt changes my perspective, removing my thoughts of the legends of old Europe being the oldest. Egypt would be the oldest civilization to keep record, if at all. I plan on researching that.

But anyhow, that is just my perspective. Here is a poem I wrote recently for you entertainment.

Shakespears Grave

From whence you came, I know not
    But here we are, in love’s embrace
    And each day closer in true love’s knot
    We find ourselves fulfilled with grace
    And in your arms I wish to spend
    Entranced within your vampiric powers
    An eternity of loving days on end
    Sharing this knowledge that is just ours.
    Nor does any Shakespearean love compare
    All those shadowed by this love
    For Shakespeare turns in his grave, err
    For never writing of such thereof.
    But we know, you and I
    What we are blessed to have now
    A love so lofty it shames the sky
    And in our hearts a solemn vow
    c2008

Tigerlily's Avatar Bang Bang Kiss Die

the most common diagnosis for someone who craves blood, dirt, sugar and salt is anemia...I can see a vampire being someone who has a severe lack of iron...

Yes. It's just one of the many community services I offer.
    No, I meant the free blow jobs...but maybe you did, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily
    the most common diagnosis for someone who craves blood, dirt, sugar and salt is anemia...I can see a vampire being someone who has a severe lack of iron...
    what about hemophilia?

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

i would like to believe in true vampires, undead, and all that. hell, i wish i could be a vampire. i have a severe problem with dying.
    however. until i meet something like that, i don't believe it. it's just a pretty dream in my head, much like "heaven" or "God."
    real-life vampires i see as nothing more than people either with a disease or who have a fascination with blood play.
    *shrug*

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by toxicat
    No one said the op was hurting anything, but when you post something on the internet, say... I went on a street corner and declared myself Satan, well I'd be open to someone who disagreed that I was Satan, or that there is such a thing. That is the internet, you declare that you are something, open the floor for questions, you will get 6 pages full of people who agree with you (whiny emo butthurt), and a few people who don't (evil snarking internet meany-heads).

You can believe you are fucking King Kong, but if you post about it on the internet, and I'm feeling froggy, I'll tell you why I think that's fucking lame.

I think alot of people can agree, when you get into the muggy zone of proclaiming yourself to be a special immortal sparkly undead butterfly of uniqueness that is far superior to everyone else's uniqueness, it opens you straight up to being mocked on the internet. Whine away that someone was being rude all you want.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I cannot believe this thread hasn't died yet.

~K

+ Reply to Thread