+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, newbie here.

Default Hello, newbie here.

Hi there. I Googled Velvet and forums and came across this place. It was a reply by Velvet-Tongue. I had actually heard of Blue Blood Magazine back in 1996 when they had a booth at the DragonCon that year. The girls that were working the booth were all pretty cute and they gave me a free magazine. Anyway this place looked cool and I love purple and so I thought I'd join, so here I am.

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Default Re: Hello, newbie here.

hello! i'm soma. i model ;P
    i am not a douche.
    what's a dragoncon?

If that's you in your AV I can see why you model. You're hot. DragonCon is a science fiction/comic book convention that is held in Atlanta Georgia every year. It's really a lot of fun. I only went to the one, but I'd like to go again if I ever get the chance.

Why hello

Hi, it's nice to meet you.

Nice to have you! Luckily I live in ATL, so I don't have to travel but 10 minutes to DragonCon

soma_stardust's Avatar ~soul-eating model~

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Cyberpunk
    If that's you in your AV I can see why you model. You're hot. DragonCon is a science fiction/comic book convention that is held in Atlanta Georgia every year. It's really a lot of fun. I only went to the one, but I'd like to go again if I ever get the chance.
    aww... thanks :3
    i go to anime conventions in northern cali all the time... kinda the same but different. i wouldn't mind doing like... a BlueBlood table at WonderCon (kinda sounds like DragonCon is the same basic thing) urgh. too bad nixon moved. are there any other blue blood girls in the bay area?
    i got off track, didn't i? kinda.

I had a lot of fun when I went. I recommend it to anyone who like SF or comic books. I went in 1996 because the theme was cyberpunk.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Welcome, Velvet Cyberpunk. It was probably me who gave you the magazine, lo, so many years ago.

I was a guest and exhibitor at DragonCon a bunch of years, when I lived on the East Coast. I like that convention and Phenomicon so much that I moved to Atlanta briefly.

What conventions do you go to now? I'm a huge cyberpunk fan.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by soma_stardust
    aww... thanks :3
    i go to anime conventions in northern cali all the time... kinda the same but different. i wouldn't mind doing like... a BlueBlood table at WonderCon (kinda sounds like DragonCon is the same basic thing) urgh. too bad nixon moved. are there any other blue blood girls in the bay area?
    i got off track, didn't i? kinda.

Personal Message me with a list of conventions you'd like to represent at and let's see what we can make happen

jonny.illuminati's Avatar hasn't slept for days

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Personal Message me with a list of conventions you'd like to represent at and let's see what we can make happen
    i kinda want to stand around in a dark suit with sunglasses looking mean representing BB and You Two as security...

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    Welcome, Velvet Cyberpunk. It was probably me who gave you the magazine, lo, so many years ago.

I was a guest and exhibitor at DragonCon a bunch of years, when I lived on the East Coast. I like that convention and Phenomicon so much that I moved to Atlanta briefly.

What conventions do you go to now? I'm a huge cyberpunk fan.
    Come back this year! Or maybe 2010.. it would be great to meet everyone.
    *represents*

Hey, thanks for all of the welcomes! It's nice to be here.

Amelia- It probably was you who gave me the magazine. All of the girls were really nice. I also remember buying an awesome Vlad Dracula shirt too, though I'm not entirely sure I got it from the BB booth. I still have it, though.

and your little dog too

welcome

+ Reply to Thread