+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wisdom teeth...

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: Wisdom teeth...

i know. i hate going to walmart because i got fired from there a long time ago but yes, i've ripped a few here and there that were blush your face mebarassing once even during a romantic encounter with a booty call in his apartment lol thank godess that was a one night thing lol

Xavialune's Avatar Senior Member

lmao...farts during sex are the BEST! Val and I sometimes make a contest out of it.

But we're really weird :P

lol weirdness is fun though

Whisky tango foxtrot.

lima oscar lima

have you and val ever seen the farting preacher series? it's epic.

isn't that something? ISN'T THAT SOMETHING?

There are like 4 others - just keep clicking the vids. I hurt myself when I first saw these.

LMFAO WTF!!

I assume they added the sound effects..

Not to open a can of worms..but is this man for real? Wow...just...wow. Does he have a nervous tick or something? Oh oh oh and he's a psychic! Wow. Just no words...

Oh he's famous - Robert Tilton. Google him - and I'd like to think yes, that was real - the true power of jesus comes in waves of vapor with him I guess.

..not not really - I believe it was some one involved with the original Saturday Night Live treated all of them. I still cry when watching them.

he used to be on late night on bet lol. hes an actual pastor. i still love the part where he goes into a rant about 'aint that something?" aint that sowemthing?!"
    i about peed myself the first time watching them lol

lol yeah they are pretty funny...god that guys more hilarious than the guy from the 700 club!

oh my godess, the 700 club just pisses me off so much.

pat robertson--> ( >< )

i know right? and is it just me or does anyone else think he looks kinda like the creepy preacherman from poltergeist?

Yeah, he kinda does. How old is he anyway? like 85? lol...and how much plastic surgery has that woman who is on with him *really* had?

ugh that whole show just urks me how they feel it's okay to urge people to donate all their money even during a recession.

i think anyone who uses religion to pad their wallets by promising people a better seat in the afterlife should be shot.

It should be illegal, yes

they're almost as bad as that one group that goes around protesting soldier's funerals and high schools for having g.s.a groups in em.

Can I poop on them? What do you think they'd do if I threw a big bucket o' shit in their faces?

that's a good question. i'd imagine they'd probably freak out. they tried to protest the scottsdale chapte rof g.s.a out here (gsa is short for gay straight alliance in case anyone didnt know) and the gsa found out about it and threw a counter protest with twie as many people behind them in support and the group just freaked out and split after an hour of protesting.

i think old world thoughts like that are whats keeping the rest of the country form evolving personally.
    and by that i mean what they try to preach at others.

I know right? Its very strange. But honestly, its free speech. We're having a sort of debate on this at one of the forums I am on (its for fake hair..extensions and stuff). Its hate speech, for sure, but they arent necessarily threatening anyone. They are a very small group, and they do have a right in this country to say what they feel. When you start putting political correctness in there or start saying that they are somehow infringing on other people is where the line starts to blur..I mean who makes the decision on what is or what is not infringing on other people? Making rules about free speech other than you cant threaten people with violence is a tricky business and I dont think anyone has the right to do it. I feel that political correctness is actually hurting people rather than helping. It is isolating..I mean, on the other board someone mentioned that little kids cant even sing baa baa black sheep anymore. Come on!

Now, the consequences of exercising your right to free speech is another issue. Can some types of speech (such as the Westboro Baptist Church ideals) lead to bad things? Sure it can..it can lead to violence or people getting pissed off..and it does all the time. But you cant bar them from that free speech just because it *might* cause an issue. If one is to exercise free speech, one has to be prepared for the consequences of exercising that right. As of now, I think political correctness is just making the issue even worse, because everyone is much more sensitive now..people get way too butthurt way too easily, and thats a bad thing, it makes for more vocalized disagreement on the tiniest and most insignificant things, and maybe even lead to more violence than before.

true

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Xavialune
    ooooomg. Yeah. I just woe up from a much needed nap. My gums and sockets are still bleeding though. I suppose thats because I napped and didnt put pressure on them.But, its better for the clot to form anyway, I think. Im running out od gauze, though.I just took another vicodin, and the instructions said takinf it with food might reduce its effectiveness, so Im going to wait and see. I figured I vomited from the anesthesia (when I had my implants, I was VERY sick from it the entire 3 hour ride home, but managed somehow to keep it down). But maybe it was the pills..I hope not, because vomiting reallymsde the left side hurt. I dont want to rip stitches or disturb the forming blod clot..My friend Shane had his done recently and he got a dry socket. He said it was the worst ever..so hopefully that doesnt happen. I find it strange you say no one prescribes vicodin anymore because my mom gets it all the time for her bad back. Maybe Maine is just behind the times?

Vicodin never worked on me. Makes me feel vaguely ill without even mildly dulling pain. I hear it is contraindicated for people who drink a lot of caffeinated beverages though, so maybe that is why.

I couldn't take any painkillers after I had my wisdom teeth out. They gave me Darvocet, but I couldn't even keep down water. I ripped all of my stitches vomiting violently. After three days, they finally had to give me suppositories to be able to drink water and eat crackers, so I wouldn't die. I'd gotten twilight and, over time, I started remembering the surgery like remembering a dream. Anaesthesia fucking sucks. Good thing I had all four out at once because I would not go back for a re-run on that. I'm really hard to put under too.

Wow that sucks. Yeah someone I was talking to had to do that as well, with the suppositories. Perhaps vicodin never did anything for me because I used to be a huge coffee drinker. It doesnt make me all doped up now, but it does dull the pain. I dont drink caffeine anymore.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Every time I flip past this thread all I can think is how much I envy you. My lower wisdoms are vertically impacted leading to some of the most dizzying throbbing headaches. I've been asking to have my wisdoms out for xmas for the last three years now. But it's one of those things I wish I had a genie for so that I wouldn't have to bleed, or vomit (my least favourite activity ever), or take pain killers, most of whom disagree with my system on a visceral level. Of course I also have big fake titties and a paranoia complex inherited from my ex so I feel you on the excessive worry.

I'm glad you managed to come out of it okay, minus a few teeth

~K

Damn that sucks. Im not sure what vertically impacted means, but it definitely sounds bad. I think eventually you'll have to take the plunge and just have them removed..can you go under anesthesia?

Join the big fake tittie club!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

oh damn! I should have asked to keep the teeth! I didnt even know you could do that. I thought for sure they rotted though, after a while. I remember as a kid I kept a molar and I opened up the little plastic case and it was all moldy! lol..I was a kid though so I was like...whoa cool!

Sometimes with wisdom teeth, they break them up to get them out so there isn't much left to keep. I had all four of mine taken out, as well as two farther forward at a different time. I still have the forward ones in a box someplace.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Damn that sucks. Im not sure what vertically impacted means, but it definitely sounds bad. I think eventually you'll have to take the plunge and just have them removed..can you go under anesthesia?

Join the big fake tittie club!
    it means there isn't enough room in my mouth for all the teeth so the very back ones instead of coming in with the grinding surface pointing up like ^^^ so they come in sideways with the grinding edge wedged up against the side of the tooth in front of it. They are painful, esp when food gets wedged in the itty bitty gaps between the smooth side of the normal tooth and the serrated edge of the sideways tooth. I want them out but can't afford it at the moment. I've been under for the surgery I had on my foot and I might as well have been under when I got my boobs done. It's just the pain killers that wreck me. I took otc Tylenol when I got the girls upgraded, never filled the 'script for the uber-painkillers they dr prescribed.

~K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    it means there isn't enough room in my mouth for all the teeth so the very back ones instead of coming in with the grinding surface pointing up like ^^^ so they come in sideways with the grinding edge wedged up against the side of the tooth in front of it. They are painful, esp when food gets wedged in the itty bitty gaps between the smooth side of the normal tooth and the serrated edge of the sideways tooth. I want them out but can't afford it at the moment. I've been under for the surgery I had on my foot and I might as well have been under when I got my boobs done. It's just the pain killers that wreck me. I took otc Tylenol when I got the girls upgraded, never filled the 'script for the uber-painkillers they dr prescribed.

~K

Thats crazy. Well I hope you can fix it sometime soon. You didnt go under for the boobs and didnt take the meds? Damn, strong woman lol..

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

I found out the hard way that local anesthetic doesnt work on me when I had to get stiches in my lip. Fucking docktors standing there half way through going "no you cant feel any thing the magic medicine took the pain away", my response was something along the lines of "You fucking idiot. Im not a child but you need to grow up and try some different medication", but it was more scremey and profane than that. This was when I was 12 and had realised that if you talk like an adult than adults will normally listen to you, My mum was next to me laughing her head off.

+ Reply to Thread