+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is silicone or saline better?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: is silicone or saline better?

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    groovy. im gonna watch that thing about fat transference tonight too. trying to explore as many choices as i can and determine what to do from cost, recovery time and also aesthetic look
    okay. wow. just saw the piece. sounds interesting. there's a guy in chandler out here who does it and the way he does it is ofcourse the whole liposuction thingy then he takes a portion of the fat he sucked out and injects it into the desired area

he does hands, face, butt and breast region

and stores the rest in a freeze storage unti until your next visit. it takes a couple of visits eveyr three months but he says the fat takes better that way by gradually doing it but he's not promising miracles. says the most one can see from a breast job with it is maybe one to two cups bigger at best-which is fine because im hoping for c or d and with hrt the usual growth is around a or b at most-and he's saying right now surgery will cost about 7 to $8,000.00 which really made my eyes bulge.

something to mull over i guess.

Xavialune's Avatar Senior Member

I have heard good things about gummy bears. I am going to research them, I might switch to them someday.

I intend to sell my eggs and get my tubes tied and/or a boob job. I'm still deciding on what to do, so I haven't researched anything yet. Thanks for the jump start.

no prob. i was curious about it myself for down the road and thought it was worth ressurrecting a little.

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Whatever happened to tofu tits? Did the soy implants prove unworthy after all?

Quote Originally Posted by toxicat
    Whatever happened to tofu tits? Did the soy implants prove unworthy after all?
    just googled it and yeah. found a site that went into it about the initial problems of them leaking as well as causing unusual swelling etc.
    http://www.breast-plastic-surgery.or...-implants.html

toxicat's Avatar catty member

Some women even had problems with the soy filler becoming rancid and producing an unpleasant smell which permeated their skin and was obvious to others in the vicinity.

ew.

yeah i'd much rather keep the soy in my coffee and in my stir fry lol

+ Reply to Thread