+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: do you really think you'd blow up?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: do you really think you'd blow up?

sweetheart? really? lol okay.......but yeah what i meant was that sega really only had sonic the hedgehog as a major offering in the nineties solely for their system only. they pretty much used the blue blur in all of their systems too i fim not mistaken and he's a classic game that's obviously sega.

and yeah, nintendo had much better software dedication to their system and were pretty much the h.n.i.c until sony came out with their playstation and resident evil.
    although i liked crash bandicoot alot too lol

oh im not arguing with ya, al.
    Im just saying if you were to do the old i say one word you say one in response, im pretty sure most people out of random would say:

sega=sonic

and no, mortal Kombat was definately no street fighter2,

last i checked, it actually changed side scrolling fighter games in the nineties until tekken and virtua fighter came along and made the fighting game into a multi angle 3-d format.

the new street fighter kinda plays on that style while still keeping close to it's sidescrolling roots though but meh....this really has nothing to do with time traveling lol

oh! sega did do one game i thought was unique but never caught on. it was this weird hologram game you could play where you were a cowboy going through time. it sucked so bad cus you'd like die as soon as you started playing it and it cost like a buck to play which was expensive as fuck back then. remember that?

oh indeed. ninendo actually came out with a retro version of megaman recently that had like ninety plus levels of butt hurt action.

i think what it was is somewhere down the line this group of videogame developers decided in an office on their exclusive volcano island that gamers could either have challenging gameplay and tons of levels or really good graphics but not both.

nah. i havent played it yet. im on dinosaur internet so i dont download much of anything but i loved the old school megaman games and yes, they were frustrating as fuck lol.

I kinda like some of the new games but would love for them to redo the old ones with new graphics like legend of zelda, they did mario over but meh-it was for d.s so it shouldnt count. metroid would be epic as would double dragon and contra. just do em in modern grahpics with the same difficulty as the old ones that would be epic.

although the best asshurt for your money as far as im concerned is still metal slug.

and what about the old metal gears? those sucked ass to die in.

but yeah i was hoping for a little improvement ong raphhics. it would be cool to do em in 3d but still kepe it in a side scroller format like they did with sf4 but not necessary.

Dusk's Avatar Senior Member

My friend has some emulator thing so he can play some Sega/N64/whatever games on his laptop. He gave me one of the sonic games the other day.

bitchin! lol

I dont like the new 3-d format they've given sonic though. he was better as a side scroller. kinda hard to stay on the loopaloops when they're in 3-d

I liked Sonic adventure 2 Battle, but they fucked up shadow the hedgehog. The controls are crap, but they do let him use guns

that was kind of a weird thing though no? i mean, he does have the same speed as sonic right? so why does he need a gun?

Well I know Sonic dosent like guns, but the the thins I hated the most was the fact you couldnt really aim the guns and the controls where so fucking sensitive, which coupled with the screen moving faster than really necessary made it a bitch to stear too.

+ Reply to Thread