+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new to the site

Default new to the site

hey, i am from iowa, des moines to be exact. but if there are any nice girls from dsm that want a open-minded guy to pursue anything than call at 515-229-7853 or e-mail at pjmcrae@dmacc.edu. i would love to meet someone who wants to exchange blood...seriously, no one wants to go that far, but i am curious and want to see al of that. also must like adult swim. nothing presonal, just something new i would like to see. that's all you will need...mcchris to the end of everything. nite, not really

Default Re: new to the site

hi, check it out

and your little dog too

You might want to get to know people before asking to exchange body fluids just to be polite.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

is it really a good idea leaving your phone number on a public forum :S

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I'm going to have to agree with Karyn here. Post a little bit and you will find people with similar interests here. The idea is to interact and become a part of the community, not to post your number with a message "for a good time call . . ."

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ahoy therr you might wana slow down a bit harr

hey, sorry about the post. my GOOD friends got a little drunk and thought it might be fun to set me up on this site...so i apologize now and hang my head in shame. now i would never know any of this had happened had someone 'who will remain nameless' not sent an email interested in the above mentioned areas. so, with my face a bright red, i come here hoping no one thinks i'm a psycho. the only truth in the last post is my love of adult swim and my friends obviously think i talk about it a little too much, but that's their problem, not yours and mine. now, the real scary thing is that those are my number and email...sigh...and there is not a whole lot i can do now except post this in hopes that people might understand my situation and not exploit it. nonetheless, i appreciate the people who will take the time to read this and prehaps see me in a new light. god...my friends can be REALLY FUCKING FUNNY sometimes can't they? well i'll check back later to see who cares and who is disappointed. 'nite

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I hope you satrve of your body fluids and turn to a prune upon th sunbaked iowa landscape as a symbol of sillynes...till then hello

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

I already can tell, someone brought on a soap opera

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

These "friends" of yours don't seem to be very friendly. Might want to take the time to re-evaluate the meaning of your friendship. If the experience leaves you friendless I'm sure you could find decent people to be your friends here.
    K

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

wow you actually posted your phone # on a public webforum?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    wow you actually posted your phone # on a public webforum?
    Maybe it's an Al Queda scam- P.

HelenaHotpants's Avatar Exception, not the rule

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    Maybe it's an Al Queda scam- P.
    I am with you on this. I sense an act of terror in our midst. Whatever you do DON'T CALL! THAT IS HOW THEY CONTROL YOU!

Or something along those lines. I could come up with something better if I was Republician

we are planning to send BB shocktroops as soon as possible...

HelenaHotpants's Avatar Exception, not the rule

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    we are planning to send BB shocktroops as soon as possible...
    Oooh, do they get to wear sexy uniforms? If so, I want in!

??? shall I say welcome or does he realy care?

Default wow, i did not expect this

well, in the spirit of collabrotive storytelling i will play along...yes, calling the number and sending email will warrent a barrage of pro-terrorism propaganda. like how to hide in caves, how homosexuality in said caves saves lives, and that allah turns a blind eye to said homosexuality...as long it is in the name of him. but for those trying to hear me out, ignore the fun that await those continuing this stupid endevor. having served in afganistan, i am almost offended. but thats just me being bitter. about my 'friends', well i almost deserved for what i did to 'jeff', but my personal info is definitly over stepping a line and i have dealt with him the only way i know how...caustic revenge and revoction from my computer. well i will still be around, so lets start a huge deal over my exsistance on this site...or not, i don't care. cheers, ReHaB.

Quote Originally Posted by rehab661
    hey, sorry about the post. my GOOD friends got a little drunk and thought it might be fun to set me up on this site...so i apologize now and hang my head in shame. now i would never know any of this had happened had someone 'who will remain nameless' not sent an email interested in the above mentioned areas. so, with my face a bright red, i come here hoping no one thinks i'm a psycho. the only truth in the last post is my love of adult swim and my friends obviously think i talk about it a little too much, but that's their problem, not yours and mine. now, the real scary thing is that those are my number and email...sigh...and there is not a whole lot i can do now except post this in hopes that people might understand my situation and not exploit it. nonetheless, i appreciate the people who will take the time to read this and prehaps see me in a new light. god...my friends can be REALLY FUCKING FUNNY sometimes can't they? well i'll check back later to see who cares and who is disappointed. 'nite
    hahahaha, somebody answered

countessnichole's Avatar Wicca, Friend, Lover.

Phone # on public forums = The chance of being prank called or traced to be found.

I mean seriously... that is some mean "friends" of yours. I'd boot their asses repeatedly.

I dunno about the uniforms....maybe somone should think of some I was just going to wear what i got and take a basball bat...but Uniforms would rawk kinda like a russian or germna style with those peaked hats and lots of skulls and stuff....

+ Reply to Thread