+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Modelling

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

Default Modelling

right, i wouldent say im particualy good looking or anything but i've had countless people come up and ask if im a male model or if i've ever done any etc etc etc blah blah and i've just laughed it off maybe im being naive/modest?.

Anyway on my route to super stardom in the music industury (yeah right) i was thinking what the hell if so many people believe i should be in modelling then i'll give it a try, it might be a good idea to get my face out and into the open and hopefully earn a bit of cash along the way.

I know theres alot of models on here and was wondering because im a complete idiot and noob at these things if i could get some advice on how to start up etc, like what companys to go for and if i should send in a few polaroids or get a professional set done or anything. im useless i know but anything would be great

Default Re: Modelling

ohhhh and i know im not exactly like the other models and im not into the whole fetish stuff but definatly into alternative fashion and lifestyle etc.

Also im definatly taking this seriously and not wanting to just taking a picture sticking it on faceparty and telling everyone im a model like some people and i know for a fact im not gonna click my fingers and all of a sudden im in a magazine or on a website or whatever, i know these things take time and alot of hard work and everyone had to of started somewhere

Yes you are good looking - but no I'm not coming on to you (at least not tonight..)-
    And yes go for it...
    I was told I should do that when I was younger and people say I'm 'photogenic' (same thing?) still-- so maybe -
    Actually I regret much more not using looks to start up an acting career....
    And that I would also recommend to you...acting classes..
    cheers mate-P.

thanks i did alot of acting classes when i was younger (about 8-9) but my parents couldent really afford to send me there so i left and then with alot of problems at home and school i guess i lost alot of self confidence in myself to start it up again in secondary school, but i'll definately look into taking some more classes

Slave326667's Avatar Slave & Master.

Hmm, I actually modeled for an alt clothing store around here, and it all started with a friend getting into photography and had me do a few shots for her, then my pictures were passed around like a mass epedemic... Woo! You can also look for model wanted ads, look into new small-business clothing stores. It's a good start.

GasmaskGirl's Avatar Senior Member
    Ottawa Ontario, Canada (actually born in Saskatchewan Canada)

Hehe. I've been asked to model a lot. I used to work at a fetish club and they wanted to do promotional photo shoots with me. I also had some professinal photographers ask to do photo shoots with me too. I've always said no. I don't know why. I guess I just like being the one behind the camera

Quote Originally Posted by GasmaskGirl
    Hehe. I've been asked to model a lot. I used to work at a fetish club and they wanted to do promotional photo shoots with me. I also had some professinal photographers ask to do photo shoots with me too. I've always said no. I don't know why. I guess I just like being the one behind the camera
    Fetish clubs in VA? When I lived there the closest thing to that was maybe the state troopers station---P.

my mom won't let me be a model

GasmaskGirl's Avatar Senior Member
    Ottawa Ontario, Canada (actually born in Saskatchewan Canada)

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    Fetish clubs in VA? When I lived there the closest thing to that was maybe the state troopers station---P.
    Nope nope. This was in Ottawa, back when I lived in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptic_Messiah
    right, i wouldent say im particualy good looking or anything but i've had countless people come up and ask if im a male model or if i've ever done any etc etc etc blah blah and i've just laughed it off maybe im being naive/modest?.

Anyway on my route to super stardom in the music industury (yeah right) i was thinking what the hell if so many people believe i should be in modelling then i'll give it a try, it might be a good idea to get my face out and into the open and hopefully earn a bit of cash along the way.

I know theres alot of models on here and was wondering because im a complete idiot and noob at these things if i could get some advice on how to start up etc, like what companys to go for and if i should send in a few polaroids or get a professional set done or anything. im useless i know but anything would be great
    I don't see why not (so long as they don't make you take any drugs
    ). Whatever pays the bills! So start here post some pics of yourself now that we're all curious.

hey i'll post some pics in a bit, i've been away for a few days so i'll get some up and post them soon

ANJ134's Avatar Junior Member

hey there, go for it!
    you aren't being arrogant saying you are attractive, because whose to say you aren't. Everyone is attractive to someone and you never know a model agency might be extremely keen.
    I am a UK based photographer so if you wanna message me I could email you some of my previous work if you are interested.
    Also look at ************. An alternative modelling/acting agency that now deals with UK models my friend Mistress Scarlett is on that.
    Amelia G helped get some photos of me on barely evil so there are people who can help you in your quest.
    Anyways good luck
    don;t hesitate to contact me.

http://profiles.*******.com/users/5753971

theres some pics on there i think somewhere.....just click on the more pics section
    they arnt great and i was drunk for most of them cept the cheesy black and white one

rayvanfire's Avatar the dark and fallen one

i used to take classes @ john cassablanca, but i quit..it was fun, you might enjoy it, but everyone is different. if you do ..then i wish you the best of luck, and dont forget to have as much fun as you posibley can

+ Reply to Thread