+ Reply to Thread

Thread: me

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Default me

i haven't set up the avitar yet and online pictures are rather scarce but here is some i just found back from 99"

they are rather craptastic but hey its me

crappy pic of me
    another crappy pic of me

Default Re: me

so what o_0

northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

i'm sorry you must have missed the memo... everything is all about ME! all ME all the time ! until i get better pictures you are to put those crappy pictures of me up as your desktop wallpaper... perhaps even print them out and hang them over your bed

nah someone just sent me a link to the pics a few minutes earlier as i was checking these boards and decided to throw them up.

Heh, you look like a bassist I knew who did a lot of pot. Yeah, I was curious about what you looked like I kind-of imagined you with red hair (too much X-files?) and tall and broad shouldered with freckles and a beard. So, kind-of like your pic but not quite. Thanks for posting it.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by skully
    i haven't set up the avitar yet and online pictures are rather scarce but here is some i just found back from 99"

they are rather craptastic but hey its me

Hey, cool. It's always nice to be able to match a name with a face and all that. Thanks for hooking up the pix and stuff.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

So there is not always a visible giant stick between your legs?

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    So there is not always a visible giant stick between your legs?
    LOL depends on how excited i get

and yeah i have some professional shots that i am waiting to get back from a photographer that are not only kick ass photo's but are much more current (although i basically look the same)

+ Reply to Thread