+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Speaking of tattoos...

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Default Speaking of tattoos...

Is anyone aside from me jonesing for new ink? I've been looking at tattoo shop websites and artists portfolios all damn day. I want new ink where's my fairy inkmother?

Pzychotic's Avatar Dark Entity

Default Re: Speaking of tattoos...

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    Is anyone aside from me jonesing for new ink? I've been looking at tattoo shop websites and artists portfolios all damn day. I want new ink where's my fairy inkmother?
    LOL... I have been jonesing for quite some time now, just I work outside and it is rough to get anything done in the summer months and in the winter months work is a little sparse so all my money goes to running my house... Although I think I may just splurge and try to get something in the next few weeks here...

Yeah I'm wanting some new ink myself. I'm wanting a back piece but i'm such a little guy not sure if I can take it. Im skin and bones. I am defently getting a scan bar on my neck though.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yeah im tryin to get some money together for new ink but i have to get small shit i can cover with stage make up since im an actor but i want to get a back piece that i designed

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

i want my tattoos so badly i need a job first really and my new guitar and amp before i think about tattoos

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

hell yea ,like mad,im waiting and saving up for my sleave right now

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

i lust got a new vamp fairy on my leg. i've been wanting it for a while. now i ready for the next one.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

My tattoo is takin SO long! I have to wait a month between appointments to let it heal more. (I have some scars that still need to heal more) It is going to take about four or five more months because it is a really big tattoo!

But I love it SO much, it is going to be the greatest tattoo ever in the history of the universe!

It does hurt though, wow. I took 2 pain pills and it still hurt. It's that antiseptic stuff he puts on afterwards to clean it, oh god that hurts!!!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Can some of you post pics of your tattoos? I would love to see them.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

I've been planning some new stuff for myself...

GasmaskGirl's Avatar Senior Member
    Ottawa Ontario, Canada (actually born in Saskatchewan Canada)

Me!
    I have a visa bill to pay off first though, before I can even start thinking about a tattoo.

I'm getting a siamese cat immersed in a bunch of red tiger lilies, on my back.

The InkSlinger's Ball is this weekend in smel-L.A. Ticket's are $20 for the day. It' supposed to be really big, but I've never been. I will be there this Saturday though, looking for a good B&W/gloom and doom artist.

**check it yo, my first link posting**

http://www.inkslingersball.com/

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

I just got a new piece done. It's around my entire calf and shin, from ankle to knee. It's a kick-ass, creepy, dark, misty cemetery. It's all old and decrepid. I love it !!!! Speaking of wich, I'm sure it will look super cool in the next set of naughty pictures that I am going to do for Forrest and Amelia! ...Oh yeah baby!!!

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Currently I really want my lip pirced (only work wont let me they dont even let me wear my nose ring well, they did but then they got funny about it as it somehow could possibly get caught on a cage and "customers find it offensive") but as soon as I turn 18 I'm gonna get a tattoo

That sounds pretty cool.

Is it black and grey, or color?

I think instead of getting one of the smaller tattoos I've been thinking about I'm going to save up for a bigger piece. I am going to go to Slave to the Needle and talk to the artists to find out who might have some experience with color and dark skin.

In the meantime I want to get my nose pierced and maybe get my belly button redone but I haven't decided about that yet.

White ink... Black outline...

Otherwise on dark skin, it ends up looking like a big blob in a few years.

Also, be sure they go light with the needle, because if they go too deep,
    you will probably get keloid scars...

I've thought about that. Fortunately I don't get keloid type scars much at all. My other tattoo is black and took really well. I had a brand that I was hoping would get at least some keloid type characteristics didn'g. It's so faded now it' looks like a birth mark. Luckily I'm the kind of brown that doesn't scar too easily or too badly. I think most of my tattoo work is going to wind up black with small bits of color to highlight here and there.

I have my arm reserved for an artist friend of mine in Tennesee. He drew me something and when his apprenticeship is over we'll be packing it down there so he can ink me. Hell I might even let him pierce me.

But that's so far away *insert pouty face here* I want new ink nowwwwww Daddy.

Cool... Some people I know with dark skin end up with tats that look like they were out working on their car, and got oil smudged on them...
    Especially when you are dealing with something with a lot of shading, color, etc... If it is just a simple design, or an outline, it works ok....

Some artists can really fuck up dark skin it's kinda unfortunate. But if you find one who knows what they're doing it makes a big difference.

+ Reply to Thread