+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Makeup

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Makeup

Do you like your partner to wear makeup? How much makeup? Do you find them more attractive with makeup?

I used to date a boy who was so ugly that I would make him put on makeup before we had sex... I know that is mean. But in the dark, with lots of makeup, he looked really good!!!

I find makeup on boys really sexy, especially if they are really pretty to begin with.

(My mother was horrified when I put makeup on my brother and dressed him up!!! Hah!!!)

GasmaskGirl's Avatar Senior Member
    Ottawa Ontario, Canada (actually born in Saskatchewan Canada)

Default Re: Makeup

mine can't wear makeup or anything, he's in the military, lol. I can't even paint his nails although I wish I could - he'd get in so much shit at work. I think he's sexy without it though.
    When I was younger I thought makeup on guys was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS but I find as i get older i don't like it as much. I don't know why. It just doesn't have the same appeal it used to. Maybe because most of the time the only makeup-on-guys i see is really lame, like eyeliner lines drawn all over their faces like some mutant clown WWF wrestler.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

I love well made Gothic make-up on my partners, black and darker shades of grey mixed with scarlet. Normal make-up - little children with too much blue eyeshadow - makes my stomach turn!

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

i dont care to much for make up sometimes i use black eyeliner or black fingernail poliish i dnont really care if the chicks i date wear makeup but i hate getting it on my black velvet shirts

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

Right now, I am with a "big tough thug" man named Gun'R. Hence the tattoo of a gun on the side of his shaved head. He's tattooed and pierced but "macho" and very, very hetro-sexual. But oh my god, I would kill to see in make-up, though it might look odd on a big biker guy. Still, I would get a thrill out of it, but I know that he would never, ever allow that to happen...

Bloodcountess's Avatar Member

make up on guys is so damned good !! I love it when they wear black,grey or red on their eyes, and a very light foundation

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

I like makeup on men but I need to find one first so I'm not being picky

poison's Avatar Senior Member

yeah, i don't have a guy at the moment but i adore eyeliner on guys, oh! and black nail varnish....this one guy i used to like wore eyeliner all the time and sometimes black lipstick...wasn't too sure about the lipstick!

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I think it depends on the guy. Some men no matter how pretty just look silly with eyeliner on.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I agree, some men should just NEVER wear makeup. It just depends on the man, usually BOYS look better with makeup. But Pirates look good with makeup, and some of them are pretty manly.

I love that Johnny Depp wore tons of eyemakeup in Pirates of the Caribean. He is really aging well. I mean, not aging at all.

and your little dog too

makeup on boys makes me swoon. That brian guy from blue blood was the first time I saw a photo of a boy in makeup and I was hooked from then on. My life these days doesn't put me in contact with as many boys like that as I would like.

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Quote Originally Posted by GasmaskGirl
    Maybe because most of the time the only makeup-on-guys i see is really lame, like eyeliner lines drawn all over their faces like some mutant clown WWF wrestler.
    True say. And a little color theory wouldn't hurt the boys either.

I like natural look... Most of girls don't even know that they look much nicer without makeup

DPietz's Avatar Member

Makeup can quickly fall into the

"trying too hard" catagory.

Alittle is nice. more and the person just gets lost.

I shouldn't have to work that hard to find someone that is trying so hard to be seen and noticed.

~D

Mekahoel The Pandafist's Avatar Cold, wet and hungry

I agree with Ollix. A little goes on a long way, and, quite frankly, if you have so much crap on your face that you resemble a truck-stop waitress named Polly...

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

my brotherkeeps comeing back from his friends house with eyeliner on hehe he looks silly in eyeliner

+ Reply to Thread