+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Have You Ever Been In Love?

Default Re: Have You Ever Been In Love?

I wouldn't mind being in love and I am somewhat scared to be. I'm also unsure if anyone has been in love with me. There is all that like and different kinds of it, it all gets so confusing. I do know that I really liked this one guy from way back when, I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rayvanfire
    yes.....and he breaks a little piece of my heart everytime i see him.......
    I know... I am too scared to see my last (whatever I would call him, disaster maybe?)

He is so mean to me and so cold it is just horrible. I was so nice to him, I do not understand boys sometimes.

At this very moment, yes, I am in love. And suffering. Cause he's seeing someone else.

Met him in January. Hung out. Dated for a while. Things got weird so we just remained as friends. During all that time, sometimes he made me feel like he wanted me for serious. Then again, it could've been me creating illusions. Last week I found out he's dating someone, and it's going good for them. This is the worst feeling. Ever. I still can't get past that the "I'll never meet someone like him ever" phase.

So much for the story of my love life...

Poisondove's Avatar Member

I keep wondering...as there are no texts for reference. Each person who enters my life that way, just moves me more and more. Currently, someone who just amazes and floors me. Lovely boi. I can't beleive that we have already been together over a year, and it is still ....full of such hope. Wish me luck.

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    But if you come to realize you can't really depend on people, then it makes sense to come to peace with that idea, and be able to live without people in your life. It is better to have friends, romance, love, etc... But if those things are not working out, or you have too much drama, it's nice to know you can go back to a mellow life without drama. It's not ideal, but it is good to know you can go back to a simple life and be reasonably happy and content...
    Yeah, that's very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulipaane
    At this very moment, yes, I am in love. And suffering. Cause he's seeing someone else.

Met him in January. Hung out. Dated for a while. Things got weird so we just remained as friends. During all that time, sometimes he made me feel like he wanted me for serious. Then again, it could've been me creating illusions. Last week I found out he's dating someone, and it's going good for them. This is the worst feeling. Ever. I still can't get past that the "I'll never meet someone like him ever" phase.

So much for the story of my love life...
    Isn't that the WORST feeling... I think it is worse than physical pain. I know, and then you keep comparing other people with them, and there is no one else that compares... Even if they are the absolute WORST person in the world, you keep holding on to this dreamlike image of them...

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

One thing that helps, is to not think of things like "fate" or "soulmates"...

Think of life as it is. Life...

Life is your day.
    What you do. What you feel.

So what do you want tomorrow to be like?
    Do you want to be with someone? Hang out? Have sex? Is that fun?
    Ok then! Go do it. Don't sit and be miserable that "Mr/Mrs. Perfect" is with someone else.
    That's the way it goes. They left. They found someone. They are happy. You are alone...

Ok... That's life. Deal with it.

You just have to make the best out of your day.
    Have fun. Meet people. Do things.

Maybe you will meet someone awesome again one day.
    Then again, maybe not...
    But you still have to live your life.
    And it sucks to live your whole life being miserable about the past...

Forget the past, and wake up tomorrow, and get on with having fun...
    Accept that life does not always work out perfectly.

I guess the reason why I think I'll never meet someone like him it's because I've never met anyone else who's fairly close to him in this island. Not anyone who's so brilliant, nice, funny, has a genuine interest in music, and most of all, who really gets me, who gets my opinions, my cheesy sense of humor, and my dumb moods. I love his passion for music, his stories, how he perceives love, how he even talks about his past loves. It's a beautiful and fragile person who am I talking about.

Then again, I'm in love. In my eyes he's perfect, hehehe.

And yes, I know I will get over this given time. And that I'll get to meet someone like him, with all those qualities, who'll move my feet and I'll do the same to him. Wether it is in this shitty island or elsewhere. Right now I'm not dwelling in pain. I'm enjoying my friends, our band, our music, my paintings, and his friendship. I'll get past this soon. Like I said to him, "I rather be a bright spot in your future than a shadow in your past".

So that is it for me now.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Yes I've been in love. My first and only love We were friends for a year before we went out. We went out for 1 year and 5 months. We broke up because he cheated on me...a lot. I still think about him all the time. I still love him.

CypherZA's Avatar Junior Member

Some days "love" should be considered a four letter word...

When it's good, it's unfrigging real the depth of emotional attachments that can form, but when it goes wrong(as it usually does for me) and I get the "lets just be freinds for a while" speech... I feel like going Hannibal Lector on them and seeing how they like getting their heart ripped out and consumed with a bit of Tartar sauce on the side...

I guess that sums up my last relationship, but I'm not bitter...ish

It seems to take a long time to get over it, when you are really in love. Sometimes I think I never really got over them, they just sort of fade into the background, but once in a while, you remember things, or you dream about them.

How many times have you been in love? More than once? A few times? I have been in love SO MANY TIMES!!! But is that love? It was something... It made a real impression on me.

So the one thing that makes me feel better when I am trying to get over someone is, that you always fall in love with someone else. Always.

flame goddess

i've been in love over and over again. i was friends with a guy for almost 5 years and then we confessed our love together and ended our life together... now i'm in love again and very happy being married for about 3 months now. (:-D congradulations to me!!!) for all you people that have given up hope on ever loving, you need to realize that love is not a normal feeling or emotion. you can choose to be in love and you can cut yourself off from love. love does not flow "from" you, it flows "through" you. if your not given much love, it will be hard for you to give love. and for some people, sometimes they need to accept love if they wish to pass it on...yup those are my words of wisdom

+ Reply to Thread