+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WANTED: BB Hoody

Register666's Avatar The Hunted

Default WANTED: BB Hoody

As I first ever seen the Hoody Scar13 wears in the Set i wanted it!
    First Shock: I asked BB directly - no more Hoody to buy. 8(
    Second Shock: I searched on Ebay - not even 1 BB merch there. 8(
    Now...
    I posted this thread to ask ya'll - best way would be a german member here (?) if someone got the Hoody and would sell me!!??

http://spookycash.com/hgsc13/sc32bb/scar13_01.jpg

now, can someone help me to get a BB Hoody???

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: WANTED: BB Hoody

i think we need to try and get those lovely and desirable hoodies back in production. they just scream 'comfy' when i look at them; or at least the model does!

Quote Originally Posted by aXa View Post
    i think we need to try and get those lovely and desirable hoodies back in production. they just scream 'comfy' when i look at them; or at least the model does!
    yeah! great idea aXa! if a model would show the hoodie on a set again (like Scar13 did) it would be seen and wanted again!!!
    another idea would be to ask friends that modelled for BB if they wanna sell theire clothes on ebay or personally.
    personally I only know two girls who don't got any BB merch - not even this sexy, great, lovely Hoodie!
    but if Scar13 would sell her one on Ebay - I would buy it for all the money she wants!!!
    and I still ask everyone here:
    Is there a GERMAN member around this great forum who has a Hoodie and can sell me???
    Ist da jemand aus Deutschland der die Jacke hat und Mir Verkaufen kann??? (German Translation)

I would never sell my Blue Blood hoodie, especially when it looks like they're not making them at all now. No offense, but I think wanting to buy a model's hoodie like a pair of used panties is a little creepy.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

'jacke' is what they call hoodies over there?.........you'd think germans would have come up with some sort of descriptive word just for hoodies.........

I'd say get a nice plain black hoody, find the BB logo in size somewhere, and take 'em to the shirt printing shop to get one made for yourself. If BB isn't selling them anymore they can't really complain...

I'm considering doing this for a Nevada hoody, since current ones are overpriced and don't have the right lettering.

perhaps if we had enough people interested, we could sorta organize like a preorder and get a count of how many would want one. then maybe that would be enough incentive to get some produced?

or maybe we just need to see a new hoodie design come out.

1. to incoq: i think to want used panties from someone is a fetish and it don't speaks for me! lol but i know some guys with this fetish... yeah - creepy!

2. to Mr Karl: yes, "Jacke" is the german word for Hoodie! but we also say "Mantell" (for a Coat) or "Hemd" (for a shirt). older generations like my grandmother used to say "Nikki" for a shirt, they said "Nikki" to a shirt in the 50s and 60s around east-germany. later, maybe in the 70s, "Nikki" became a nickname for women with the name Nicole!

3. to Raza: wouldn't this be illegal if i would print myself a Hoodie with the BB Skull?? i think this would be an forbidden re-production if i don't got the copyrights of BB!? is this correct? (Amelia? Forrest? Voltaire?)

4. ever seen or heard about BB merchandise or shops in germany??? i know a shop in west-germany who had BB shirts years ago but this shop doesn't exists anymore (they also had lots of scary halloween masks)!

It's legally questionable. 'Sprobably a copyright violation of some sort.... as the law is though, it's up to the copyright holders to enforce those, which generally starts with an angry letter for unwanted large-scale distribution.

A single printed hoody for personal use? I'm not sure even Disney would bother with that. Blue Blood is not some evil corporation, they've apparently stopped selling the hoodies, and in fact you're benefiting them with free advertising. I mean, people home-printing your logo on their clothes? When you're a punk-rock media outlet you can't beat that kind of publicity on anything but scale.

I told my friend about and hope for an answer! well it is still the same question - one day I hope to get an answer:

3. to Raza: wouldn't this be illegal if i would print myself a Hoodie with the BB Skull?? i think this would be an forbidden re-production if i don't got the copyrights of BB!? is this correct? (Amelia? Forrest? Voltaire?)

I suppose you still haven't found one yet.....that'd be a true collectors item

I still would love one. And a new version to kick off the release of Amelia & forest's book, would be killer too.

yeah, I'd like one too. I've been wearing the same hoodie for over ten years now. It'd be nice to wear something different maybe

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I think we can probably accommodate

.....really? That'd be cool

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

mine was flat out stolen from me years ago, and I still need a replacement.

Stolen?.....It sucks when clothes get stolen, yeah, you need to replace that

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

I'll get one if you're making a batch. Def.

+ Reply to Thread