+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tattoo artists in or around Chicago or Madison

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

Default Tattoo artists in or around Chicago or Madison

I had a tattoo artist who I was discussing a backpiece with. Took me forever to find someone whose artistry I really appreciated, and who I felt got the concept of what I wanted to do. Now he's in prison, and quite likely staying there for a very extended period of time. Can anyone from the Northern Illinois/Southeastern Wisconsin area make some recommendations to me? Not having much luck searching on my own.

nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included

Default Re: Tattoo artists in or around Chicago or Madison

Sorry, my artist up there moved. The only other artists in the area are actually in Northwest Indiana and I haven't seen them in years either. I've seen a lot of good work come from The Chicago Tattoo and Piercing Company in downtown Chicago. You'll probably have to make an actual appointment, I tried to do a walk-in once when I was home visiting, but they were booked up. They're the oldest tattoo parlor in the area after all.

+ Reply to Thread