+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you want to kill your rooommate? Rant

Morgue1313's Avatar Senior Member

Default Do you want to kill your rooommate? Rant

Or is it just me?

Its barely been 2 months and I cant stand him. I really hate him more then anyone I have ever met, including my exfiance who left me with rent and bills on my own, an unfinished tattoo and who owes me a lot of money and my stuff back.

Im selling my condo shortly so he knows he needs to find someplace else, but I just dont think hes looking. And since he already knows Im selling and must find some other place there is no point in mentioning any of these things bothering me.

I want to throw him off my balcony!

Excuse the rant

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Default Re: Do you want to kill your rooommate? Rant

hence why I am buying my own house..roomates, even live in lovers, are just not my cup of tea.

i have hated every roommate i have had except one of my long time friends... maybe its just that i hate everyone?.?.? God damn zombies. if you hate them that much when you sell don't care to the fact that thell live out of there car. Its still better then droping the a couple of floors to go slat on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSatanas
    i have hated every roommate i have had except one of my long time friends... maybe its just that i hate everyone?.?.? God damn zombies. if you hate them that much when you sell don't care to the fact that thell live out of there car. Its still better then droping the a couple of floors to go slat on the ground.
    Very true. I just have a lot to do to sell and hes going to get in the way. Glad to see Im not the only one. Hes my first roommate, excluding my ex fiance.

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    hence why I am buying my own house..roomates, even live in lovers, are just not my cup of tea.
    I wish I could afford my own house.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Roommates suck.

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

Everyone hates there room mate (I've never had one as im still live at home) but I find you want to kill everyone you share a space with, I think its something to do with spending too much time with someone, This summer I spent 5 days at a festival with one friend and was very close to ripping her head off in that case even five days was far too long. This is also the reason I have decided to move away from my friends when we leave for university next year by going to a completely different university! They are all going to de montford and getting a house to share I was going to go with but then I decided that I could not possibly stand to live with the one girl and so am going to birmingham uce instead its alot closer aswell meaning I can stay at home and skip accomadation fees

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

im in college nd i dont have any problems with my roomate you just have to establish a special relationship with roomates that allows you to be more tollerant i actually got expelled from boarding school for making very graphic threats about crucifixtion towards my roomate

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    im in college nd i dont have any problems with my roomate you just have to establish a special relationship with roomates that allows you to be more tollerant i actually got expelled from boarding school for making very graphic threats about crucifixtion towards my roomate

LOL, now if I wasnt actually semi interested in crucifixtion that might be an idea.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

i have not been to keen on all but one of my roomates. we were friends who thought it would be kool to become roomates and every time we wound up looking for a place our timing was off by a couple of months... eventually a year and a half (and two moves each) we wound up together... it was great we got along perfectly complimented each other become better friends because of it and everything was wonderful then i had to move back home and oh well that was that.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

haha well my roomates are peretty cool , one of the guys in both my bands and a drug dealer ,who's a nice guy but i dont really hang out with him,,he's selling drugs most of the time(hes pays his rent thoght dammit)& a good hook u on whatever drug is always apprecitated,never really had a problem with them,it's funny we're real anal 'bout the house being spotless!

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

My roommate and I leave each other alone....... he's into video games and anime too, but he's here on exchange from Japan so he has a shitload of classes at wierd hours of the day.... but he's cool

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Kill him slowly. Let him feel pain...

My last male roomate used to go into my closet and try on my shoes. He got really upset one day because I cooked sausages. He went into a rage...

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

as ive stated before crucifixion

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Kill him slowly. Let him feel pain...

My last male roomate used to go into my closet and try on my shoes. He got really upset one day because I cooked sausages. He went into a rage...
    what the fuck what kind of a freak dosent like tasty sausages

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    what the fuck what kind of a freak dosent like tasty sausages
    Me.

I'm moving out here soon ... like a month or so, I'm hoping, with my boyfriend.

Poisondove's Avatar Member

I am still wondering if it was the roomie thing that killed my last relationship. Could only take so many years of non-cupboard closing

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

My boyfriend and I already lived together once, and it worked fine, although we lived with my parents. They kicked him out because my sister moved back in. I can't wait till we live together again.

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Yes I do.
    Quote from my Livejournal:
    » fucking die already you son of an assraped mormon
    Okay, I'm closer than ever to kill that flying fuck. I was locked out of my own motherfucking apartment because that dumbass had his keys too far in the lock from the inside. If he's too fucking stupid to operate a lock, he could at least fucking pull the keys out, after he went through the door. He didn't hear the doorbell either, because the little pussy princess was busy in the fucking bathroom, blow-drying his shitfucking hair. So I kept ringing for five minutes, and when he was done with his beauty shit, he slowly opened the door, just to jump back and lock himself into the bathroom when he saw the look on my face. Bitchmotherfucking asshole.
    Really, there should be some law which legalizes murder in special cases. And believe me, my case IS special. Assfucking inbred. Fucking die already. Gah!
    Jul. 19th, 2004 @ 08:49 pm

+ Reply to Thread