+ Reply to Thread

Thread: old pic of me for now

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Default old pic of me for now

hey folks a face to the name, this is old that hair is all chopped of and as for those auburn red highlights that kinda give my hair a red brown blond calico look, that's natural...I will try to get a way newer pictures of me with my new dew wich is short messy spikey witha bit of a faux hawk going on at the front...I dunno why no one will take pictures of me....anyhow a face to the name and a name to the face

somewhatdamaged's Avatar Exiled

Default Re: old pic of me for now

pity reply

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatdamaged
    pity reply
    Hey, why do you keep bumping ancient threads, insulting people, and fucking up perfectly good conversations here? Doesn that make you feel cool? I really don't think this community is here for your petty destructive amusment.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

petty destruction dosn't bother me, I think he's banned anyhow......as for mass chaos and violent destruction and wanton behaviour.....Sign me up

+ Reply to Thread