+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

  1. #1
    DarioLaVey's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Outa Space
    Posts
    45

    Default What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    I haven't found any topic about this in here so I start it. As many of you know or did heared, the Mayans told the Judgementday for 2012 - Decembre 21.st!
    What do YOU think wil happen at this Day?
    I've heared tons of rumors about the socalled "End of this Planet".
    Some say Aliens will visit us...
    Others told me it's not proofed because the Mayans have been liquidated and couldn't continue the Mayan Calendar.
    Many different thoughts about this day. I just hope we ALL will be there when this day comes and we ALL will be there too at the 22.nd!!! I don't hope that something Bad happens!!! Because I wanna have a future as everyone of YOU too, I think we all wanna get older.
    So tell me, what do you think will happen?

  2. #2
    nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    908

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    The world ended back on January 1, 2000 at 12am.

  3. The following people thank you for your post:

    The Following User Says Thank You to nathanmbailey For This Useful Post:

    DarioLaVey (02-14-2012)
  4. #3

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    If the Mayans are like the rest of us, when the old calendar runs out they buy a new one. Maybe with kittens, sexy firemen, or far side comics.

    Seriously, The Mayan calendar doesn't say anything happens of that day. There are no legends of stuff happening that day. Some scientician types suspect the Mayans would have had a party, not unlike the one we have when our own kitten calendars end, except that they have been saving up for like 5000 years instead of just one.

    So what do I think will happen? I will skip work, round up some rum and fools, and celebrate the end of the calendar. If aliens do visit, they are invited.

    See you all Dec. 22nd!

  5. The following people thank you for your post:

    The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cafe_Post_Mortem For This Useful Post:

    aXa (02-14-2012), DarioLaVey (02-14-2012), Raza (02-13-2012)
  6. #4
    Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    4,723

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    well, if the world ends, maybe work will give me a vacation.........nah, it'll probably just get even busier

  7. #5

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    The Mayans still exist, they are the Empire Of The Sun, the people who rule the world, standing on the shore.. and walking on a dream.

  8. #6
    DarioLaVey's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Outa Space
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey View Post
    The world ended back on January 1, 2000 at 12am.
    Oh my! Yes I remember this. I was in Ibiza this day and had a great party. After all the bullshit that happend all the years later, all the wars and the dramatic things (like 9/11)... Yes. The World began its end 1/1/00! It was true and everyone of us seen the proof for it! What happend in the 90's what was so fucked up like the years 2000-now???!!!

  9. #7
    Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.
    Posts
    253

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem View Post
    If the Mayans are like the rest of us, when the old calendar runs out they buy a new one. Maybe with kittens, sexy firemen, or far side comics.

    Seriously, The Mayan calendar doesn't say anything happens of that day. There are no legends of stuff happening that day. Some scientician types suspect the Mayans would have had a party, not unlike the one we have when our own kitten calendars end, except that they have been saving up for like 5000 years instead of just one.

    So what do I think will happen? I will skip work, round up some rum and fools, and celebrate the end of the calendar. If aliens do visit, they are invited.

    See you all Dec. 22nd!
    Best response yet.
    If the world does happen to end, I think I would find myself lucky. How many people get the chance to be around at the time of the apocalypse?
    It would be an impressive way to go.

    I really doubt that's going to happen...but at least I can look forward to some great parties.

  10. #8
    nathanmbailey's Avatar Batteries not included
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    908

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarioLaVey View Post
    Oh my! Yes I remember this. I was in Ibiza this day and had a great party. After all the bullshit that happend all the years later, all the wars and the dramatic things (like 9/11)... Yes. The World began its end 1/1/00! It was true and everyone of us seen the proof for it! What happend in the 90's what was so fucked up like the years 2000-now???!!!
    I was joking. I'm just saying there's Judgement Day / Apocalypse theories all the time. Comparing the 90's to the 2000's is like comparing the 20's to the 30's, and people thought the world was ending or they were being punished by their god in the 30's too. The only way the world is going to actually end is if mankind destroys the entire world, which isn't all that bad of an idea at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierras View Post
    Best response yet.
    If the world does happen to end, I think I would find myself lucky. How many people get the chance to be around at the time of the apocalypse?
    It would be an impressive way to go.

    I really doubt that's going to happen...but at least I can look forward to some great parties.
    Is it really impressive if everyone is dead and there's no one left to be impressed?

  11. #9

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    I have a feeling if something is going to happen its going to be felt first in New York..

  12. #10
    Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.
    Posts
    253

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey View Post
    I was joking. I'm just saying there's Judgement Day / Apocalypse theories all the time. Comparing the 90's to the 2000's is like comparing the 20's to the 30's, and people thought the world was ending or they were being punished by their god in the 30's too. The only way the world is going to actually end is if mankind destroys the entire world, which isn't all that bad of an idea at this point.



    Is it really impressive if everyone is dead and there's no one left to be impressed?
    Just because there's no one to tell you how awesome it was doesn't mean it wasn't awesome.

  13. The following people thank you for your post:

    The Following User Says Thank You to Sierras For This Useful Post:

    DarioLaVey (03-06-2012)
  14. #11
    DarioLaVey's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Outa Space
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierras View Post
    Just because there's no one to tell you how awesome it was doesn't mean it wasn't awesome.
    whatever the day after will show... i face my past was great and i had much fun in my live! i had good times, i had bad times. but for some reasons i don't hope the world, our existence will end at the named day! reason #1 is: i don't wanna die without unanswered questions to many many people! i mean come on, this is sick enough - i'm still about getting answers from one old internet friend after so many years! meanwhile she may don't remembers who i was back in OUR time. but to answer this one Sierras: it is impressive because WE are impressive! understand this? nathanmbailey, you understand too?

    ~ Dario

  15. #12

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    The problem with an apocalypse is that for most people, it won't be an apocalypse. By the time anyone but the earliest of doomsayers realizes what is happening, most of the people will be dead.

    Well, OK, the problem with the apocalypse is everyone being dead at the end, but back to my point.

    To really appreciate an apocalypse, you have to assume every disaster, real or imagined, is THE END. The upside of this is that if you are killed in a non-apocalyptic tornado or auto accident, you probably assumed that this was the end and maybe got a little satisfaction. But all those disasters and predictions you don't die in, they have to be tiring. You don't want to assume that it is just an earthquake, you might miss the real thing.

    That is why the real fun is in assuming all the apocalypse is more fun. Most of the time you are right and the one time you may be wrong, no one really gets the chance to say I told you so.

  16. #13

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    Pfft. I'd never die in an apocalypse. I look far too good in impractical improvised armor and demolished post-urban scenery.

    Everybody knows apocalypses only kill all the nameless, boring people... and perhaps the odd retrointroduced loved one of the surviving cast for dramatic value.

  17. The following people thank you for your post:

    The Following User Says Thank You to Raza For This Useful Post:

    aXa (03-07-2012)
  18. #14
    aXa's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    bedford
    Posts
    845

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    i was a good bit less than sane around new years eve of 1999/2000. while i dont really know if I felt that it was the end times, or just that others might make it so, i was afraid it might come to pass. i remember what it was like after we rang in the new year and things didnt stop or even miss a beat. there was no rioting, only a few loud and distant noises that may have been either gunshots or just fireworks/firecrackers. i recall how relieved i was that i & they were wrong about the year 2k. it wasnt the end of the world that some said it would be. i was left with an odd feeling however, "now what?" it was like the scene at the conclusion of the movie Heathers, when Christian Slater asks Winona Ryder, "Pretend i did blow up the school, all the schools, now that you're dead, what are you going to do with your life?" to which she simply lights a cigarette by way of a response.

    there was this part of myself and others that was so focused on that moment in time, that we had both failed and just could not look beyond it. for us, there was no next thing and nothing after it.

  19. #15
    drewblood's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,146

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Pfft. I'd never die in an apocalypse. I look far too good in impractical improvised armor and demolished post-urban scenery.

    good answer!

    I got a kick out of this making the rounds on FB this week.


  20. The following people thank you for your post:

    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drewblood For This Useful Post:

    DarioLaVey (03-25-2012), Raza (03-12-2012)
  21. #16
    DarioLaVey's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Outa Space
    Posts
    45

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    Ok. Believe me - this is serious:

    If the world does not end this year on the known date - I will delete my ass out of here on July 28, 2013! I swear.
    I believe that something real BIG will happen on Decembre 22, 2012 - if not - ...you got my announcement. C ya

  22. #17
    aXa's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    bedford
    Posts
    845

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    i am more concerned with the reversal of the Earth's magnetic poles than i am with all of these End of the World predictions that have come out of the Mayan's long count calendar.

  23. #18

    Default Re: What's going to happen at Judgementday?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarioLaVey View Post
    Ok. Believe me - this is serious:

    If the world does not end this year on the known date - I will delete my ass out of here on July 28, 2013! I swear.
    I believe that something real BIG will happen on Decembre 22, 2012 - if not - ...you got my announcement. C ya
    I'm keeping my ears open and hoping for something to happen this year, rabbit trips can take their time. But fun is fun and that's alright. Diving deep as whales sleep. Counting heroes on my feet. Widow in a falling star. Healing scars with my guitar. Sirens speak to apple tree.. and the tiger plays a part.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Blue Blood
Trappings | Personalities | Galleries | Entertainment | Art | Books | Music | Popcorn | Sex | Happenings | Oddities | Trade/Business | Manifesto | Media | Community
Blue Blood | Contact Us | Advertise | Submissions | About Blue Blood | Links | $Webmasters$
Interested in being a Blue Blood model, writer, illustrator, or photographer? Get in touch