+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the intro...enjoy.

Default the intro...enjoy.

Some call me Rayvinn-iess, so that's what you can call me also. I am currently still in high school...but oh well. After high school I plan on attending college and eventually receiving my associate degree in science-business with specialization in web development and design.

Majority of my free time is spent reading, writing, drawing, painting, working on my website, listening to music, altering clothes, etc. Some of my favorite bands are the following: Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, KMFDM, Fear Factory, Rammstein, HIM, Kittie, Josh Groban, Mozart, Therion, etc. I'm a bit tired at the moment so my mind is a bit slow. I'll update my favorite bands later.

I live in middle-of-nowhere Iowa. So you can imagine how exciting it can be here sometimes. Ironically I will most likely be living here my entire life, as certain things hold me here (my family, future husband and his daughter).

I have been studying German for almost 2 1/2 years now. This past summer I spent 3 1/2 weeks in Germany and never wanted to return. Unfortunately everyone I knew, loved, and everything I owned was still back in the U.S. I hope to make another trip to Germany within the next decade at least.

Wow, I haven't done introductions in so long, I'm getting kind of rusty on it. Please forgive my lacking intro. I will try to include more at another time.

- Rayvinn-iess

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Re: the intro...enjoy.

...............welcome

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

hello

Macabre_Dreams's Avatar Morbid Freak

Hey Rayvinn-iess

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

web design eh? well Amelia and Forest are genuises at the stuff so yer at the right place, anyhow hello

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Where in Germany have you been?

+ Reply to Thread