+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No, Women Do Not Think Orgasm is Just the Icing on the Cake

Default No, Women Do Not Think Orgasm is Just the Icing on the Cake

My Facebook has been surprisingly lit up this week with (in addition to the usual idiotic partisan politics) people posting articles about how to pleasure a woman. I'm pretty sure most of my friends know where the clitoris is and know how to be pretty creative in bed. So I am a bit baffled by how (if you will excuse the term in the context) viral this female manual stimulation guide stuff is. First of all, I won't dignify the most-posted articles with a link because the actual movement suggestions...
    Read the full article

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: No, Women Do Not Think Orgasm is Just the Icing on the Cake

those kitchen aids sure look like fun

orgasms are are fun too

I wouldn't be so quick to generalize either way. Personally, I find them very unessential; my favorite kind of sex is the frenzied, drugged up kind that just goes on and on and on forever while getting increasingly perverse. Orgasms are fun for a few seconds, but then they just kind of ruin the flow... plus, they pull us towards goal-oriented rather than process-oriented sex, which is definitely not a good thing.

They're an elegant exit-strategy for the less-inspired-but-still-fun every day variety of sex though, I'll give them that. And I imagine it comes down a lot to the physical versus the mental appreciation of sexual pleasure... for me, the mental side is definitely dominant, so perhaps I underappreciate the things.

Pleth's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I wouldn't be so quick to generalize either way. Personally, I find them very unessential; my favorite kind of sex is the frenzied, drugged up kind that just goes on and on and on forever while getting increasingly perverse. Orgasms are fun for a few seconds, but then they just kind of ruin the flow... plus, they pull us towards goal-oriented rather than process-oriented sex, which is definitely not a good thing.

They're an elegant exit-strategy for the less-inspired-but-still-fun every day variety of sex though, I'll give them that. And I imagine it comes down a lot to the physical versus the mental appreciation of sexual pleasure... for me, the mental side is definitely dominant, so perhaps I underappreciate the things.

Agreed. Unless a woman has genuine multiple orgasms, once they hit it is all over. The journey in this case is definitely better than the destination. Start out in the usual format then escalate to freak. Keep it going. On and on. The end needs to be both parties so fucking pent up that the explosion is simultaneous and at the end of a marathon. She needs to go limp just before you do. Then, get her some water, blow out the candles and make sure her favorite breakfast is ready in the morning. This, ensures a nice head rub the following day and maybe, just maybe, the remote control for a whole day. Probably not, though.

+ Reply to Thread