+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Old Scratch

Goat on Fire's Avatar Senior Member
    Beograd, Srbija (the way its originally spelled)

Default Re: Old Scratch

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    anyone here listen to the comedy of David Cross? I think he's fuckin funny. he has one skit where he's talking about Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and he's like "This guy believes that black cats are a sign of the devil. no, this is true. He thinks that black cats are a sign of the devil. Let's think about this for a minute... this means that... yes, he actaully believes in The Devil. A little red guy with horns and a tail. "OOh, look at me I'm the devil! hoo!" and a pitchfork for ugh.. pitching.. hay.. even though it's a million degrees in hell, and all the hay burns up.. but yeah. And this place Hell, it's way, way down there. somewhere underground... they haven't quit found it yet... and ya know, the earth is round, so if you go down you end up coming back up on the other side... I don't know quite how it works. They didn't have science when they wrote the Bible, so they're a bunch of fucking morons."
    By the way, this stuff is GREAT. LOL. Does he have a web site or something?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Old Scratch

not sure. probibly. he has a bunch of cd's and a couple movies.

+ Reply to Thread