+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you wear...

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default What do you wear...

when you climb between the sheets at night? Does it differ when you're alone as to when you're with a longtime partner or a new partner.

I've completely dumped pyjamas and all forms of clothing for the last thirty years or so, and it has become more than a simple habit. One night I was out on the town and couldn't get home, forcing me to sleep on the couch with a person I had only briefly met but who took pity on me. She woke up first (the couch was in her combined bedroom / sitting room) and went to the toilet wearing nothing. I woke up as she came back into the room. 'I see we have the same taste in poyjamas' she commented, not even slightly phased by our nakedness and the fact that we hardly knew one another!

flame goddess

Default Re: What do you wear...

that's awsome. i could never do that, i'm too afraid of what the other person would think. i sleep without clothes and have been for a while now, but behind closed and locked doors. if i had any type of clothing on it would be panties and that's it. i'll prolly never wear clothes again, i'm married.

im the same as she. my old roommates used to just walk into my room without warning and got surprised all the time. you should have ended that conversation with her with can i join you over there or something creative. might have gotten lucker then just seeing a warm naked body. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSatanas
    you should have ended that conversation with her with can i join you over there or something creative. might have gotten lucker then just seeing a warm naked body. Woulda, coulda, shoulda.
    She enjoyed being massaged, with baby oil, without, with kisses and with the tongue.

Believe me, when such an opportunity arises (and it was not the only thing that arose) I only let one part remain standing still!

congrats!

+ Reply to Thread