+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What religion suits you best?

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

Default Re: What religion suits you best?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken
    Same here.

...I think all religions have their good aspects, and bad...you just have to choose what's right for you...

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

all religions are enslaverers of the people. they all reject the individual human as worthless compared to a higher power and a group mentality. and all religons ala satanism that preach an abandonment of spirituality only lead to the worship of men, which should be rejected, but not suplimented for a more convinient master and ideology. I am also not an athiest, or an agnostic, these are just more hollow words and dogmas that were created by the herd to refer to those who they dispise, and whom the dispised have taken upon themselves to fit into thier role and form thier own herd. what good is man as cattle in any form? man must strive to be something greater than it is. that's why I am the god of my self.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    all religions are enslaverers of the people. they all reject the individual human as worthless compared to a higher power and a group mentality. and all religons ala satanism that preach an abandonment of spirituality only lead to the worship of men, which should be rejected, but not suplimented for a more convinient master and ideology. I am also not an athiest, or an agnostic, these are just more hollow words and dogmas that were created by the herd to refer to those who they dispise, and whom the dispised have taken upon themselves to fit into thier role and form thier own herd. what good is man as cattle in any form? man must strive to be something greater than it is. that's why I am the god of my self.
    i agree with what your saying. i personally think most religions just brainwash people into believe a bunch of bullshit.

Thurbane316's Avatar Throbbing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    Does that make you a secular humanist?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

umm no.

I'm a member of the Church of the SubGenius. Gotta have my 'frop! I'm also a practitioner of non-practicing Bokononism.

Seriously, though, I'm basically an atheist. I'm actually a non-cognitive atheist, but that gets into some complicated ideas in analytical philosophy.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I just waded through that quiz to find out that I'm 'category unknown'

The test said I'm "new age/Wiccan",kinda.I believe that there is some kind of a higher power out there,that we have souls and they exist after death.I really don't like church at all.Buddhism interests me too though.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

None

CorporateGoth's Avatar Devout follower of Bob

I was raised by a DIE HARD Catholic, but I have since rejected the addiction given to me. I have started a 12 step program of common sense!

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

i happen to be a lapsed pagan who got seduced by the dark goddess. ive practiced wicca(solitary and coven), shamanism and a lil satanism in the past. its hard to explain my religious beliefs to ppl. i mostly just say that i worship the Goddess when asked. my prefered dieties are hecate, neith, kali, and lilith. but when ive had to disguise myself in a judeo-christian setting i usually explain that i venerate mary. its safer than saying "i follow the queen of heaven."

Ok, guess I am alone with this but, I am Taoist.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Quote Originally Posted by addictedslinky
    Ok, guess I am alone with this but, I am Taoist.
    No you're not, me too.

+ Reply to Thread