+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incompetent panhandling

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Incompetent panhandling

Do people ever tell you you suck and then hit you up for a favor, acting like you have to do them the favor to disprove the notion that you suck? Does this ever work?

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Re: Incompetent panhandling

someone treid this to get me to do some session work for them and to mix his bands demo since the guy was an asshole as was the rest of his band i did the session work and then i royally screwed up his mix to make his band sound like total crap (which was extreemely easy) I think he may have caught on after listening to it but then he just toold me i was a terrible producer but it was kind of funny

Nope! Did someone try it on you?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

naw. back in my pandhandling days I'd ask politely first, and then If they didn't give me any money, i'd tell them they suck. It's a pretty good forum for satnd-up insult comedy on the corner. one time I asked a balding middle-aged guy "can you spare some change?" and when he ignored me and kept walking I yelled "well you obviously can't spare any hair!"
    But seriously, I really am against panhandling, there's much easier ways to scam cash, and all you do is take money away from other poor people, because the people that can actually afford to give are rich assholes that think you're the scum of the earth and ignore you.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    ... I yelled "well you obviously can't spare any hair!"
    No wonder you don't like people to have guns...

Usually if someone tells me i suck in any way even a nice one they don;t have much time to ask for anything cuz i ether left or attcked them. CAn;t put up with god damn zombie bullshit.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I don't gove people teh oppurtunity to tell me I suck..though an interesting story commes to mind of one of the few occasions I went to a strip mmmmjust sec i am eating chelsea bun and typing.........just a sec here......sticky fingers grr....okay anyhow I was at this strip joint with my cousin..anyhow I haven't been to a strip joint before and so iwas sitting there being polite and clapping acheering the girls on in the most politest way possible, theye don't always get nice people the so i thought first time be nicne and have fun. Anyhow a girl came onsatge and she was really cute and of course had a few tats on her so I was very interested into here routine. I clapped and and smiled and watched she all of sudden stops looks at my cousin and I and say's" you suck" which made us look at one another laugh and then leave. I really don't care if people say you suck either because it's usually them who sucks for being a jackass and then having to kiss ass becasue they are the ones sucking at life.

People try that stuff all the time. Not sure if it works though, since it depends on the situation.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

my mom asks me for cash all the time......... and then she wonders why I never come over.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I dont bother with people that much so I gues they dont get an opportunity to tell me I suck let alone ask for a favor

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

eh.strippers. you could form a psychoanalitical theory called the stripper complex. it's applies to a girl that was a "daddy's girl" who was spoiled by her father, but essentially ignored on every other parent-child leval, and as such as an adult she is starving for money ( cuz she's still spolied) and attention from men. tell me I'm wrong, seriously.

biomechanical_sonne's Avatar Junior Member

If I think that I don't suck... ¡WHO FUCKING CARES THAT I SUCK!

Hail myself!

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Back in my army days I came across a couple of people who would tell others that I suck behind my back. One of these people was new to a unit I was in and I was due to train him. Since I was from a different regiment to him he automatically started playing me down. Then I started training him in the computer system we were using, analysis and reporting of events and cooperation with outside units. He didn't make it through the course, got downgraded and shipped out. The next people to come were warned in advance, got trained and two of them became my replacements when I got posted on. The guy who failed (not all my fault, I promise) didn't make it any further in the army.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

oh jeesh moring glory hahahha uhhh yeah....

+ Reply to Thread