+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rant of a shoe sales man

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Rant of a shoe sales man

So about two months ago i got a job at a shoe store till my ship date for the air force next september. i went to work just like any other day nothing out of the ordinary occured till about 6 pm when a guy in his mid 20s wearing sunglasess and a leather jacket shows up at the store acting a bit odd but i didint think anything of it, since i have had crackheads and people under the influence of other drugs come in . part of my job is to greet people as they walk in to the store and follw them around a bit in case they need help because all the shoes are in the back and we have display pieces so people know what we got and i go to the back and get their size. however there are some shoes up in the frunt mostly some piece of shit shoes from like 1985 that are on sale for $20 and the converse chuck taylors because they come in small boxes and theyre cheeap so no point in puting them in the back with the rest of the stuff. so anyways back to that guy with the sunglases i see him crouch by some of the shoe boxes from 85 and he looks at the shoes in them and puts it back, when i see people that seem a bit confused im suposed to ask them if they need help so thats what i did i said "do you need any help sir?" he did not respond and i noticed he wasl listening to a cd player so i just hung around him till he needs any help he then voved over to the converse shoes and he takes some out and checks the size again i say "do you need any help sir?" and again no response. I dont know why but then i turned to my left and when i turned back to the guy and hes slowly walking out with a shoe box under his arm then im "sir" for some reason. then he runs out the door and i run right after him. I used to run track so im prety fast so he only made it like ten yards because i paused for about a seacond to think about waht was goin on. once i catch up to him i pull him by the back of his jacket and punch him in the jaw. so now were fighting in the parking lot and i land a couple of good punches realy hard to his face all hes hitting is air then all of a sudden he pulls out a huge knife then im like holy shit. I take about two steps back and he picks up the shoes and runs away.so im standing there and my coworkers barely show as hes running away. so im standing right there all pissed off not because he stole some stupid pair of shoes which are actualy the cheapest shoes you can buy, i was pissed off because the son of a bitch pulled a knife and he had the ball s to tell me hed kill me. Ive never been scared of anyone in my life il get in a fist fight with mike tyson i dont give a fuck but what kind of a little bitch do you have to be to pull out a knife on a guy that is smaller and younger than you are come the fuck on .
    well anyway thanks for reading and i apologize for my horrible grammar.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Rant of a shoe sales man

Sounds like no fun at all. Keep in mind that you could probably get in a lot of trouble for beating up a shoplifter anyway...

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

......... I've seen worse grammar.

At least you're all right man.

Glad you are ok.

I hate when people fight unfair like that guy did. There is no honor in that whatsoever.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Life lesson...no one fights fair...ever. Their is no point to it. If you have the advantage...you take it. You NEVER level the playing field with an opponent...you always want to have the upper hand.

Honor in battle is a myth for stories...it never existed...ever.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

It's not some "honorable" fight between two equals.
    It's some crackhead freak fighting to avoid being sent to jail.
    He's not going to play fair. He's going to do whatever he needs to,
    to get you off him, so he can get away.

Im used to those tournament types like in martial arts and karate.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Im used to those tournament types like in martial arts and karate.
    those are rarely fair either...lately it's pretty boring too...too UFC styled.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    those are rarely fair either...lately it's pretty boring too...too UFC styled.
    Havent kept track on those for a quite a while.

Should have braiined him with on of those metal foot measure tools!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

on the pluss side my boss let me get of work early and he congratulated me altho he also told me never to do that again because its more trouble than its wirth. i wasnt thinking about that when i took off after the guy i was just thinking "oh hell no this mother fucker aint doin what i think hes tryin to do"

+ Reply to Thread