+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drug peer pressure

Default Drug peer pressure

Do you feel like if you are doing a drug, you can only do it if everyone in the room is doing the same one? If everyone else in the room is doing a drug, do you feel like you have to do the same one?

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Re: Drug peer pressure

not really

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

being known as ,(and im not shur its a good thing)the god of highs around here,i don't or have never felt like that,we all get our joys off different things ,

it could be a good thing for example:

one of my freinds told me he had never tryied acid or tripped at all and he wanted too,so i said" we'll make a big day out of it" i'd prepare
    everything and just get high,only a lil', and i supervised his whole trip it was kinda hard not to also tripp,but it was the right thing in the situation,since then i made some lovely shroom-choco-bars to tantalize his mind,open that elusive third eye,and last but not least those taste buds,

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

no but i know what youre talking about. i was at a "roll party" once, and everyone was "rolling" on E, and I was sober...its not fun....but if i was on a different drug then them like shrooms or something, i wouldnt have the slightest care to do e...so no ive never felt that type of peer pressure.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

no, why would I hang around people that pressured me to do anything that I wasn't cool with? doesn't sound like a good lot to me.

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Not even slightly, not one small bit and no. The only drug that I 'do' is alcohol, and when ewveryone else is drinking the same drink, I choose something else; damned if I'm going to be a follower - I'm a Leader!!

No peer pressure works differently. I used to do coke 4 years ago and when im in the same room with it i want to do it but i turn it down everytime. Its called an addiction and it sucks. Much dif from peer pressure. When i was younger i always said ill try anything once and when it came to drugs i did.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I don't do it, but everyone else does it. They were too embarressed to take drugs in front of me, so they used to hide and do it in bathrooms, etc.

Then it got to the point where they didn't even want to be around people that didn't take the drugs, so they surrounded themselves with more and more drug addicts and drugs.

Now one of them is in jail for second degree murder, and another lives in the crack tenements, scraping 20 bucks together to buy another rock...

So I am REALLY glad that I didn't let them pressure me into taking drugs.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

A lot of people I've known over the years did drugs, I never felt pressured at all. The only times it was even mentioned is when I had been awake too many hours (insomniac, sleep 4 hours a nite) I have no problem being in the same room as people using drugs altho it tends to bring back bad memories (people I've lost) I prefer not to be around drugs, but I have no real reaction to people using them. I learned the hard way that I cannot help people who take it to the point of destruction.

OEC

+ Reply to Thread