+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halloween Stories/Candy

Default Halloween Stories/Candy

Since my Halloween sucked ass, tell me what you did. Did anyone actually celebrate it on the 31st. I stayed at home and read Battle Royale all weekend. I finished the book, but still wished I would have done something better for the holiday. So, if you have any stories or photos from what you did, please post here.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Halloween Stories/Candy

well i had plans running back months with the fiencee but we haven't been able to see or talk to each other for soo damn long i was ungodly determined to meet her for our yearly halloween thing(hehe)it was all worked out until i got called to work (i ask off 2 months ago) and i found out it wouldn't of worked anyways for a few other last minute reasons

soo hey im right there with yea stayed at home after a bullshit day of no working at fucking work to drink some jack listin to some music and say fuck like 9000 times.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

i went to my work party with my best friend and my bf. my bros band was playin so my rents came too. me and my best friend went as hookers in basically matching costumes (i can post pics later), my bf was a convict. i got to dress my mom up like me (goth) and my dad went as bravehart.

i won the apple bobbing contest, with a time of 3 sec, everyone hinted at how lucky my bf was. then i went and worked a 9 hr midnite shift (damn daylight savings).

Stayed home.

Living Dead Girl

I took my daughter trick or treating and since she's only 7 weeks old, I get all the candy. Hooray!

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

i was going to hang out with my girl then she at the last minute decided to go out with freinds without telling me so my halloween sucked

author unknown's Avatar Junior Member

i did nothing on the 31st.. but on the 29th i went to see the rocky horror picture show. got all dressed up and everything. it was my first time ever going to see it, so it was an experience. i loved it.

halloween usually sucks for me. i stopped trick-or-treating when i was 11. my mom hates halloween so she was always a bitch towards me when i wanted to treat-or-treat. so i gave up on it.

+ Reply to Thread