+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome back HempKnight!!!!!!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Welcome back HempKnight!!!!!!

I'm so happy you are back and feeling better! You and your eloquence and naughty stories were missed.

Default Re: Welcome back HempKnight!!!!!!

Welcome back.

Cthulhu23's Avatar Dark Dreamer

Welcome back Hemp!

Living Dead Girl

Welcome back!

Lange's Avatar Bull Shit!! I love Amelia

What happened to my buddy? I'm always out of the loop...WTF!

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Lange
    You and me both man.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Thank you, thank you one and all...

Special thanks to Amelia, for her web skills in finding me a hospital where I didn't want to stab the staff.

And now after my short rest and healing process, I'm back to once again fuck shit up... when need be

I've missed my 'family' here as well as a few others I haven't missed at all (very few), quite a few things going on and will have plenty to post about soon. Stay tuned.

And super extra special thanks to my Nudemuse, for taking care of me and being my super sexy nurse when needed the most. I couldn't have done it without her and a very enjoyable second anniversary for us, looking forward to many many more.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

welcome back man

Quote Originally Posted by Lange

My man Lange...

I'm still on the hooker hunt for you, quite a few lookers at the SMC (Swedish Medical Center)... but all lookers and no hookers. Sorry, I was trying to get you one them hot nurses, but your reputation precedes you.

I've gotten quite a few submissions to post to the hooker thread for your perusal as soon as I get them all out of my very full e-mail box and uploaded to the file server, I'll send ya a PM to let you know when I get that far.

As far as your question of what happened to me, well... a very serious bacterial infection took over my immune system and tried to kill me off.... AH HA, but it didn't work, I'm still here.... and getting better with each day that passes. Just taking things slow for now and will be back up to speed soon.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

There was this punk band thatcalled TerrorGruppe from Germany i dunno what happened to them but on thier BYO release they had the funniest shit on thier booklest and they said that if you eat lost of junkfood you will survive inother words what doesn't kill you makes you stronger anyhow hello Hempster

HelenaHotpants's Avatar Exception, not the rule

Shit...just when I thought I got rid of your ass. *LOL*

Just kidding, you know I loves ya big man. Welcome back.

(Though I knew how you was doing thanks to nudie and the occasional IMs from you when you were somewhat lucid)

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

welcome back this mighty vessel was somehow less mighty in your absence harr

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by HempKnight
    ...SMC (Swedish Medical Center)...
    You reside in Seattle or the surrounding area I take it...

Anyways welcome back

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Hey, welcome back, dude

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    There was this punk band thatcalled TerrorGruppe from Germany i dunno what happened to them but on thier BYO release they had the funniest shit on thier booklest and they said that if you eat lost of junkfood you will survive inother words what doesn't kill you makes you stronger anyhow hello Hempster

Ah yes... there you are... one of my favourite Canadians. I'm glad to be back, not quite in full swing of things just yet but getting there.

And TerrorGruppe... hehe... funny you should mention them... was just talking with a friend and was told they have December shows around Berlin and such... ok... a pre-Christmas show in Berlin on the 23rd and the rest elsewhere.

But I have always subscribed to the Nietzsche-ist way of thinking.
    So, yeah, here I am... once again and not dead... that would just be a bit creepy and all.. but it would be very much me though especially just after Halloween and such.

Quote Originally Posted by HelenaHotpants
    Shit...just when I thought I got rid of your ass. *LOL*

Just kidding, you know I loves ya big man. Welcome back.

(Though I knew how you was doing thanks to nudie and the occasional IMs from you when you were somewhat lucid)

Oh shit... so that was YOU... ok, that explains alot, here I thought I imagined all of that. Well, most of it at least... some of that shit even I couldn't have thought up.

Nope, no getting rid of me yet... at least not until Nudemuse signs the insurance policy... then we'll see how exciting things get with a half million 'bounty' at stake, I'm sure you two will have quite the party with me gone (just remember, be nice or I will come back to haunt you) with the nekkid boys bringing you drinks with lil' umbrellas in them (the drinks, not the boys)

And I loves ya too... from top to bottom ('specially THAT top and THAT bottom of yours... woooooo hoooooo) HEHEHEHE, but that's just between you and me... shhhhh... don't let no one else know our lil' secret.

Arrrrrrrgh, yar... I be glad to be back and once agin to gets me sea legs there my friendly priate, Sir AtomiK.

And yes dear boy, TheQuiet one, my Muse and I are just up the hill from The Needle... about 7 miles or so.

Herr Postcoital, vielen Dank. Very glad to be back and did you ever figure out just WHAT THE HELL that was in your picture ?!?! I know what it LOOKED like and even if it was, who the hell is going to say anything bad about it, you have a pistol in your hand. HEHEHE (hairspray... klar, sicher.... erzählen ihm, wie Sie wollen)

Not meaning to leave anyone out, I do thank everyone even if I didn't personally... I take what burst of energy I can get at the moment to get things done. But to all, I am doing fine, feeling much better and getting better every day... hope to be back to raising hell and up to no good as soon as possible.

Again I thank all of you as well as Nudemuse thanks all of you and I must thank her once again for being my nursemate and the most wonderful love of my life that I've ever known.

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Herr Postcoital, vielen Dank. Very glad to be back and did you ever figure out just WHAT THE HELL that was in your picture ?!?! I know what it LOOKED like and even if it was, who the hell is going to say anything bad about it, you have a pistol in your hand. HEHEHE (hairspray... klar, sicher.... erzählen ihm, wie Sie wollen)
    But for the love of god and all that is holy, it WAS hairspray. I'd tell you, if it really was a rubbershlong.
    Anyway, since I kinda lost that P99 a while ago, I bought a Miami Mod .92f recently

HelenaHotpants's Avatar Exception, not the rule

Nope, no getting rid of me yet... at least not until Nudemuse signs the insurance policy... then we'll see how exciting things get with a half million 'bounty' at stake, .
    Mmmm...I am already having visions of re-inacting Throw Momma From the Train once you sign on the dotted line.

They are trying to kill me! I asked for the salted nuts. They brought me the unsalted nuts. The unsalted nuts make me choke!

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    But for the love of god and all that is holy, it WAS hairspray. I'd tell you, if it really was a rubbershlong.
    Anyway, since I kinda lost that P99 a while ago, I bought a Miami Mod .92f recently

I know, I just have to not let you live that down.... of everything to ever be immortalized on the internet, that is yours No matter how well-known or famous you become now, you will forever be the one with the cock of doom 'hairspary', at least to me.
    So now you have to become an international superstar so I can sell it to the tabloids and split the profits with you.

Ooooh.. nice... and where's those pictures? (waiting to see what will be in the background THIS time)... hehehe.

I'm glad to be back though... missed giving people a hard time

Quote Originally Posted by HelenaHotpants
    Mmmm...I am already having visions of re-inacting Throw Momma From the Train once you sign on the dotted line.

They are trying to kill me! I asked for the salted nuts. They brought me the unsalted nuts. The unsalted nuts make me choke!

But dear, you know I like my nuts.. UNSALTED.
    Shaved too every once in awhile

you would make a very annoying and scary ghost I think...but I would love driving around in my ghost busting herst and getting slimed that would be rad....who ya gonna call ghost busters da na na na naaaaa!!!

you would make a very annoying and scary ghost I think...but I would love driving around in my ghost busting herst and getting slimed that would be rad....who ya gonna call ghost busters da na na na naaaaa!!!

Hehehe.. fuck, I'm annoying and scary ALIVE... just what do you think I would be as a ghost ?!?!

All I know is I've got a on-going list of people I'm coming back to haunt....
    it will make some really regret shit from the past,
    the rest of the time I'll just hang around the dressing rooms of my favourite strip clubs

LOL at least you got plans!

LOL at least you got plans!

Hell yeah... figure there's no sense in just being dead for nothing...
    Go a hauntin' for a while... then check out some nekkidness,
    in general just be my rude self as always,
    like being dead would stop me.

+ Reply to Thread