+ Reply to Thread

Thread: end of the world

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

Default end of the world

i just watched (again) one of my favourite canadian films called "Last Night" by Don McKellar . it about the last night before the end of the world, there is no mention of how the world ends but just that they all know its gunna end at a certain time. it shows many different ways people spend their last night on earth. my favourite was the guy who decided to do anything and everything sexual he could think of before he went.

heres my question, if you had 3 months and you knew the world was gunna end what would you do?
    id love to fuck myself stupid and go out with a bang. no worrys about diseases or pregnancy.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: end of the world

well , i'd spend it with my fiencee ,driving the car ,and the bike ever faster and more dangerous than normal ,and playing the biggest ass ,wildest ass show at the masquerade ever ,and cannible corpse playing with us at that samn show too,

fuck yea,man that just makes me wish i did only have 3 months left

I'd go out in the forest and stay there until it was over. That way I could remember what was beautiful about the world before I died.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I live that way now. I really don't know how long I have.. You never know. I am doing everything I want to do.

flame goddess

i'd prolly jack a couple of crotch rockets and drive anywhere they would take me with my husband, spend the last few months of my life being homeless, going anywhere i wanted and taking anything i wanted... then i'd find a really good seat to watch the world be destroyed and get drunk while doing it i think it would be fun and sad at the same time. i wonder if i would cry?

Living Dead Girl

I'd spend it with my daughter, drinking in every moment, every drop of happiness.

author unknown's Avatar Junior Member

3 months? hum. i'd live in dread and fear, thinking about all the things i could be doing, but am too afraid to do. i don't think i could be entirely happy and free if i knew the world was going to end in 3 months.

i'd probably end up killing myself.

+ Reply to Thread