+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This Place is Truly Special

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Default This Place is Truly Special

Okay well tonight I went to an old message board thatwas more on the punk side of things. Iwas sadley dissapointed...whic I shouldn't be but it was the most un punk most un ethical thing I ever laid eyes upon. OKAY OKAY I come from the 80'sDC hardcore ethics school of having a brain and some dam intelligence and self pride alot of what si going for punk to em isn't even close if you wanna label it...I don't want to get int ot the punk debates. It's old it's stale and should be left for the geese on a rover bank. What I want to get at is how each of you are so damn special and cool and how awesome Amelia and Forrest really are for creating this iset. I dunno what makes it have such good intelliegnt people on it but it does and that is just the best. I am so busy these days but every damn chance I get I still visit here I am multi tasking doing art reading my chapter for welding class and finishing up a buisness plan and Hell I still come here everyday. So serioulsy you all shuold go to the mirror and do they ol sly dog stance and pint at yerself ad say you the Man/woman and for those who look in the mirror and say after the roeww mmm self loving time (masturbation time) go for it and go hard....anyhow you are all darn special and are cooler then you know.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: This Place is Truly Special

i'm a lil' teary-eyed,man ,that was awsome

i agree fully ,i was big into the 300zx forum, before i sold mine, and like 3/4s of the people were fucks to me and others,and i've actualy built cars man ,many of them were just your dumfuck wannabe "carguy"

i know that relates somehow ,ahaha,but the point is thats awsome,man ,and soo true,the people here are damn awsome

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

The DIY ethic is the one thing to really take from punk rock. Personally, I just apply it to my own interests and try to give a bit to that which helped me out over the years. I've been around awhile and I can tell you the PR debates are the must redundant, non-practical form of communication I have ever seen. We even had ppl calling themselves the PR Police in the Bay Area in the 90s. The key is to take what helps you and fuck the rest. I don't even see punk as a "movement" at this point. DC Hardcore rocked, but it's all about being true to our own values at this point. The names don't even matter. I never got into labels, personally. Sorry you had a bad experience. Humans can certainly suck sometimes.

OEC

I have been around just as long as for KillerKat what kinda cars? yes I like cars to..hence the welding class I believe inDIY and if I leanr how to weld maybe one day i can have my chopped and channlled cruiser. So Pm or whatever but I am interested. One eyed, punk honestley saved my life more then once. Things are just ugly now. But serioulsy this site is awesome...Myabe cause nothing is sacred here I mena think about it. you have thse beautiful women who bare it all and are kind and sweat writting one here there's little to hide here and much to show I wish there were more canucks on here sides that it's the best. Sometimes things get a lil large headed and egos geta bit thick but for some resaon most people just laugh it off. But I wrote another thread and it had to do with people who are usually here....so I am goinng to ask where THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!?!

Szandora
    Historonica
    Halycron
    MidniteCliche
    OliX
    Death Night
    okay I forgot yer name But the dude that ask one of the Blue blood models to mary him.
    and anyone else You can think of who is usually on here where are you folks? things have been thin fer a while....anyhow this place is just amazing and good

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

[QUOTE=CPRB]I have been around just as long as for KillerKat what kinda cars? yes I like cars to..hence the welding class I believe inDIY and if I leanr how to weld maybe one day i can have my chopped and channlled cruiser. So Pm or whatever but I am interested. One eyed, punk honestley saved my life more then once. Things are just ugly now. But serioulsy this site is awesome...Myabe cause nothing is sacred here I mena think about it. you have thse beautiful women who bare it all and are kind and sweat writting one here there's little to hide here and much to show I wish there were more canucks on here sides that it's the best. Sometimes things get a lil large headed and egos geta bit thick but for some resaon most people just laugh it off. But I wrote another thread and it had to do with people who are usually here....so I am goinng to ask where THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!?!

I hear ya. Halcyon's site is http://www.lifestudent.com .

OEC

*raises hand* I'm over here. Got a new computer and trying to learn a thing or two on it. But I check in when I can. My online living goes in cycles, it seems. You can't get rid of me that easy.

don't want to, glad you got a new computer and all is well. Mine will to the busier I get.

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    Okay well tonight I went to an old message board thatwas more on the punk side of things. Iwas sadley dissapointed...whic I shouldn't be but it was the most un punk most un ethical thing I ever laid eyes upon. OKAY OKAY I come from the 80'sDC hardcore ethics school of having a brain and some dam intelligence and self pride alot of what si going for punk to em isn't even close if you wanna label it...I don't want to get int ot the punk debates. It's old it's stale and should be left for the geese on a rover bank. What I want to get at is how each of you are so damn special and cool and how awesome Amelia and Forrest really are for creating this iset. I dunno what makes it have such good intelliegnt people on it but it does and that is just the best. I am so busy these days but every damn chance I get I still visit here I am multi tasking doing art reading my chapter for welding class and finishing up a buisness plan and Hell I still come here everyday. So serioulsy you all shuold go to the mirror and do they ol sly dog stance and pint at yerself ad say you the Man/woman and for those who look in the mirror and say after the roeww mmm self loving time (masturbation time) go for it and go hard....anyhow you are all darn special and are cooler then you know.
    Were you talking about Punk Connect? The people there are unbelievably rude for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

............ This is a damn good forum......... everyone has there moments but nobody's a complete asshole. It's why I'm still here, and will probably be here for a while longer.

+ Reply to Thread