+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rip the System!

Default Rip the System!

What bands out there f@$k'n suck?

in my opinion... cold chamber-metallica-staind-good charlotte-icp....hmmm, ill think of some more

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Rip the System!

ICP...see I always thought it was a joke band not to be taken seriously. But after meeting their fans...

Lets just say as soon at the 4 Horsemen start to ride I'm taking a chainsaw to everylast one of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    ICP...see I always thought it was a joke band not to be taken seriously. But after meeting their fans...

Lets just say as soon at the 4 Horsemen start to ride I'm taking a chainsaw to everylast one of em.
    The Band or the Fans?

I hate the Insane Clown Possey(sp)

BMB's Avatar Member

Nickelback. They need to be shot. I'd like to rip off their limbs and use them to beat The Darkness to death. Then force feed the carcasses to Matthew Good. Do you guys know who he is in the States? I hope you don't.

Drowning Pool....haha...like Dave Williams said, "Let the Bodies Hit The Floor" and yes his body hit the floor

Quote Originally Posted by suicide doll
    Drowning Pool....haha...like Dave Williams said, "Let the Bodies Hit The Floor" and yes his body hit the floor
    To the credit of that song, it is awesome when combined with a movie scene where some guy goes around hacking and slashing, with Lots of Blood spraying all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    To the credit of that song, it is awesome when combined with a movie scene where some guy goes around hacking and slashing, with Lots of Blood spraying all over the place

I fucking loved Dave. He was the best person you'd ever meet. I remember him being super excited about his pentagram mic stands that were especially made for him. I remember him drinkin' the hell out of some jager with midgets. He rocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Szandora
    I fucking loved Dave. He was the best person you'd ever meet. I remember him being super excited about his pentagram mic stands that were especially made for him. I remember him drinkin' the hell out of some jager with midgets. He rocked.
    Let the Bodies hit the floor is an awesome song, but my favorite that he made was: I'm A Sinner

Let the Bodies hit the floor is an awesome song, but my favorite that he made was: I'm A Sinner

My favorite is Tear Away.

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

If Dave Matthews caught fire, I wouldnt even piss on him to save him. Every last "Rock-Alternative" radio station I have ever listened to (have to listen to radio to keep up with music trends for my job) insists on playing fucking Dave Matthews <cartman voice> it's all a bunch of tree hugging hippie crap.

Preach's Avatar Member

All those hardline-vegan sxe bands! Just a few days back i met a guy who's playing in a vegan-band, and he said to me "You (omnivores) are the jews, and we are the nazis!"

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

I agree, Dave was awesome! I love hearing about him coming over and scaring the shit out of you, and Nadja (from CoaL(-D) Chamber) on the jagermeister tour. Fun times were had when that guy was around.. Ahhh the good ole days..

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

Raise your hand..

I love that song

Quote Originally Posted by suicide doll

Unfortunately he didn't die all rock star and the body didn't hit the floor. His best friend found him cold, dead for hours in his bunk on the tour bus; without his wife and kid.

It probably would have been a much more glamourous death if he did go that way.

If anyone in this world was a Satanist it was Dave, he didn't give a shit about the drama he just wanted to play and get the band that he started from ground up out there. He probably was the most pleaseant person that I have ever toured with.

Just in the future, try to be a little more respectful of dead people. Cause it may hurt people that you don't intend to hurt. I'm not trying to start shit but honour my friends name.

RIP DAVE WILLIAMS<3

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Let the rejoicing begin!!!!! Creed finally broke up (doing his happy dance which look s kinda silly considering my size)

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Let the rejoicing begin!!!!! Creed finally broke up (doing his happy dance which look s kinda silly considering my size)
    Yeah but some members are already putting a new album out with a new singer...so the reign of their evil is not quite over.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

I like some of those bands, I dislike some. I do like Staind, for the simple fact that Ive known the guys for years, and despite whether I liked all their music or not, they have been great friends to me. One of the guys is actually one of my best friends in the whole world, and I love him to death. As for the other bands, like I said, some are ok, some I wouldnt wish on my worst enemy

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Unfortunately he didn't die all rock star and the body didn't hit the floor. His best friend found him cold, dead for hours in his bunk on the tour bus; without his wife and kid.

It probably would have been a much more glamourous death if he did go that way.

If anyone in this world was a Satanist it was Dave, he didn't give a shit about the drama he just wanted to play and get the band that he started from ground up out there. He probably was the most pleaseant person that I have ever toured with.

Just in the future, try to be a little more respectful of dead people. Cause it may hurt people that you don't intend to hurt. I'm not trying to start shit but honour my friends name.

RIP DAVE WILLIAMS<3
    He has my respect, may he R.I P.

tommygunn666's Avatar In A Dream Tilll I Die!!!

i agree when i met him i got the felling that he cared about his fans
    tommygunn666

fashion's Avatar Junior Member

Agrees to G-C bcuz the publicity in the video bout relatives to suicide victims. All In It For the Money.....

An named group from da "early days" in the S-F group... ARE NOT shit. Cool boys (still) with an cool attitude. Aww.. I hope that St Anger did hurt... *Friendly Minded tough. WINKS*

Q seems like an horrible place ha? Smart move of em. Unfortunally no WoW sence in it. And the Documentary..? I want to see it.

ICP...kill the clowns

I cannot stand any of the "Indie" bands.....Fuck'em, Fry'em, Feed'em to the fish.

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

colplay. travis. all the other insipid sputum which everyone expects me to be into just because i can't stand s club seven and westlife.

oh yes, and

the red hot chilli peppers

bunch a' fookwits. i mean.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by vixta
    colplay. travis. all the other insipid sputum which everyone expects me to be into just because i can't stand s club seven and westlife.
    Didn't they have a TV Show?

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Didn't they have a TV Show?
    hence my many years in the land of shrinks.

and you know what one of them said? pretend you like them - that way you'll be accepted and life will be rosy. Ha!

+ Reply to Thread