+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How would you get rid of the body, though?

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default How would you get rid of the body, though?

Assuming that you had decided to murder someone, where or how? Obviously this method doesn't work:

>>SOMERVILLE, Mass. (Reuters) - A mother's deathbed confession led police on Thursday to a dead body in a storage locker freezer, and officials said the corpse may be that of the woman's husband whom she murdered more than a decade ago.

The woman apparently told her children as she was dying that their father had not died in a car crash as they thought but that she had in fact killed him and that his body was in a rental storage facility in Somerville, Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston.

Family members then contacted police, who searched the facility and found a large freezer wrapped in duct tape and giving off a strong odor. Inside, they found the remains of what they think was a man.

Local prosecutors said the man may have died as a result of a domestic homicide that took place more than a decade ago in California. The body was thought to have been shipped from California to Massachusetts, where it has been in storage since at least 1998. <<

Or perhaps it would have worked for another decade after the woman's death, as the storage facility is obviously not that well cared for ...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: How would you get rid of the body, though?

Honestly...I'd keep it simple and to the point. Like a gang drive by...roll up the target in question like you would at an intersection...and a shotgun blast to the head.

Just gotta pick the right place.

I like the above plan though...it works pretty good and with modern chemicals you could not only keep the smell out but decompose the body as well.

I still think simplicity is the best course of action in a murder though...get too fancy and you have too many details to cover.

I'd take them out in the middle of nowhere for camping or something similar and get some really strong poision and put it in a flask. While we are eating our dinner, I'd take out the flask and say, "Hey, I got your favorite." I'd give them the flask and by the time they realized what was going on, they'd be dead or almost there. I'd then take them a good couple of meters and make sure I dug a hole deep enough and bury it securly as to not be dug up by an animal.I'd take the poison flask with me and drive somewhere else and dump it in a random large body of water. It would have to be something I really couldn't stand and deeply angered me for me to do something like that. In most cases, if they did something inhumane to someone I know and loved or to myself.

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by SindelChaos
    I'd take them out in the middle of nowhere for camping or something similar and get some really strong poision and put it in a flask. While we are eating our dinner, I'd take out the flask and say, "Hey, I got your favorite." I'd give them the flask and by the time they realized what was going on, they'd be dead or almost there. I'd then take them a good couple of meters and make sure I dug a hole deep enough and bury it securly as to not be dug up by an animal.I'd take the poison flask with me and drive somewhere else and dump it in a random large body of water. It would have to be something I really couldn't stand and deeply angered me for me to do something like that. In most cases, if they did something inhumane to someone I know and loved or to myself.
    I can see that. The problem is ensuring that no one knows you've driven off with them in the first place, and how would you prevent that?

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

i would kill them and then drive their body a few sates away and bury it in the woods of the side of the interstate somewhere youd be amazed at how much harder it makes it to find the body if its not in the state the murder took place

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I've always thought access to a crematorium would be vital to planning the "perfect murder"

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    I've always thought access to a crematorium would be vital to planning the "perfect murder"

OEC
    what bout a huge incenertator like the kind they use at some landfills

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Well I've often fantasized about such things. Given the opportunity and the will to take some one's life, how would I go about making it the perfect crime? Drain the blood from the body, pour it over the rose garden. Chop the whole thing into little tiny peices (it burns faster and at a lower temperature that way), ash it, and then scatter the ashes a little bit of everywhere. Shower and then prune the roses. I'd never do such a thing though.

K

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Well I've often fantasized about such things. Given the opportunity and the will to take some one's life, how would I go about making it the perfect crime? Drain the blood from the body, pour it over the rose garden. Chop the whole thing into little tiny peices (it burns faster and at a lower temperature that way), ash it, and then scatter the ashes a little bit of everywhere. Shower and then prune the roses. I'd never do such a thing though.

K
    one problem, teeth dont burn, u'd have to find a way to get rid of those.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    what bout a huge incenertator like the kind they use at some landfills
    That's a possibility assuming it was under my control. You'd have to worry about trace evidence otherwise.

OEC

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    [b][i][color=olive]That's a possibility assuming it was under my control. You'd have to worry about trace evidence otherwise.
    Unless you worked for the company making the incinerators and did a test run before delivering it elsewhere.

Teeth are a problem, and not all of the bones necessarily burn either.

Putting the remains onto your own garden would be a mistake, because of the trace elements.

Quote Originally Posted by morbid_lady
    one problem, teeth dont burn, u'd have to find a way to get rid of those.
    just disolve them in acid, then burn off the acid... or you could just bury them do you know how hard it would be to find an idividual tooth buried in the woods?

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

A man here in Atlanta took out an insurance policy on a fake brother. He then killed a homeless man, cut off his hands and disposed of them somehow, and planted a fake ID on the man. The ID of course said it was the mans missing brother. He collected his money, and got away with it.
    Well, he spent all the money in 2 years. The idiot decided to to it again. Exact same scenerio. He got caught this time. Same crime, same city, same man with the life insurance policy and missing brother.
    What a fucking moron.

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by kellie
    A man here in Atlanta took out an insurance policy on a fake brother. He then killed a homeless man, cut off his hands and disposed of them somehow, and planted a fake ID on the man. The ID of course said it was the mans missing brother. He collected his money, and got away with it.
    Well, he spent all the money in 2 years. The idiot decided to to it again. Exact same scenerio. He got caught this time. Same crime, same city, same man with the life insurance policy and missing brother.
    What a fucking moron.
    Did you catch the story of the man who was blinded in his left eye three separate times? Three insurance claims and benefits. Got caught after the third, if I remember correctly.

+ Reply to Thread